Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 04:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
We don't even know if the perps were black. Unless someone can ID the alleged black attackers or, unless witnesses step forward; I'd be a bit apprehensive about just taking his word on it.

History has shown that the easiest way for someone white to get out of something is just to blame someone black lol.

Sorry

Now if someone black did attack this kid, he may have been a white supremecist or something. There may be something strong enough to withdraw my sympathy from him. Who knows.

I'd like to see more facts before I draw a conclusion here.
I see that you shied away from the OP since it was reported there that two 16 year old blacks attacked a 13 year old white boy. Even going so far as to say he had it coming for being a white boy.

Would you think that a 13 year old white boy would be a supremacist? You really didn't know his age, did you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 04:55 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see that you shied away from the OP since it was reported there that two 16 year old blacks attacked a 13 year old white boy. Even going so far as to say he had it coming for being a white boy.

Would you think that a 13 year old white boy would be a supremacist? You really didn't know his age, did you?
I'm strictly going by the article. There is no mention of witnesses or anyone that can corroborate what happened here. All we have is a 13 year old kid with 3rd degree burns and his story of what may have occurred. I could see if we had the two teens in custody, but right now we have nothing,yet.

And yes, there are 13 year olds that are white supremicists. I was just saying that as an eample of what may have motivated the attack if what happened, happened the way that he said it did.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:55 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,551,413 times
Do you know what upsets me the most is when I watch 48 hours and I watch black children, yes children, teenagers killing each other, their own kind. They don't even know the meaning of taking someones life.

There is no racism here just plain murder!!!! It's happening in so many states it breaks my heart

Old 03-05-2012, 05:00 PM

620 posts, read 1,300,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Apparently some blacks do commit racist crimes against whites just as some whites do against blacks. I would say that you may be a part of a conspiracy to keep that from being seen by all of us.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:06 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I haven't seen any white-on-black racism in the past few weeks. Feel free to point it out.
I figured as much. That thread about the two boys trying to steal a bike is one fine example.

Basically, half the posts in any "Look what black people did" would justify as well.

I'll be waiting for your admittance.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:13 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
It's okay, they'll be charged as juveniles with assault and get off with 3 months juvy and probation. Right?

Old 03-05-2012, 05:27 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Now if someone black did attack this kid, he may have been a white supremecist or something. There may be something strong enough to withdraw my sympathy from him. Who knows.

I'd like to see more facts before I draw a conclusion here.
okay, so if a black nationalist gets in my face and calls me names will I get sympathy if I blow his face clean off of his head with a gun? violence is violence. the proper response to non-violent behavior is not violence.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:37 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Not to be the world's biggest cynic, but at this point the kid's story is completely unsubstantiated.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:08 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Not to be the world's biggest cynic, but at this point the kid's story is completely unsubstantiated.
This is true - the only witness is himself. Could it be possible he was playing with matches - burned himself - and then had to come up with a reasonable explanation so he wouldn't be in trouble? Perhaps the community is looking for two non-existant black kids because the boy needed a good cover story.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:10 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I figured as much. That thread about the two boys trying to steal a bike is one fine example.

Basically, half the posts in any "Look what black people did" would justify as well.

I'll be waiting for your admittance.
I haven't seen that thread. You're attempting to get me to acknowledge racism that I have no evidence exists in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies