Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2012, 08:42 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times

Advertisements

Wasn't Rush once charged with a felony?

Should felons enjoy the same rights as law abiding people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Limbaugh has been insulting Blacks, minorities, gays, women, liberals, Hispanics, and Democrats for almost 2 decades and he is still on the airwaves. What more do righties want, to make him a God?
Apparently so! First I think they want him to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor, followed by a Nobel Prize, and then the Bible will be re-written to include Rush's name... all this while Bill Maher is sitting in a jail cell, just for calling Sarah Palin a c----. Would that be enough, or should we still expect cries of "not fair!!" from the right?

Old 03-05-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This is FUNNY!!! So President Obama is Republican, Republicans control Congress and it's now ALL Palin's fault not President Bush!!

These people just showed some of the intelligence it takes to vote Democrat.
Not to bicker (especially since I'm not a Democrat), but I think the Republicans take the cake when it comes to conspiracy theories... or have you not been reading C-D very carefully? Actually, wasn't it you who recently suggested a certain bigoted ex-member was an "undercover" liberal? LOL.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:53 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Typical conservative reaction when a fellow con does something wrong -- deflect, deflect, deflect. But moooommmm.... HE DID IT TOO!!! Conservatives need to start taking personality responsibility for their actions. I'm tired of them blaming liberals for their failings.
You have failed to explain why its ok for
Bill Mahler to call a woman a C**t
Ed Schultz to call a woman a ****
Montell Williams to say a woman should slit her wrist
Keith to talk about a womans breast
Own Democrat politicans, calling citizens, tea baggers and nazi's

and the left isnt outraged calling for them to lose their sponsors. There isnt a boycott to get them off the air. All you hear from the left is , this is an attack on women and they wont stand for it, Yet they dont seem to have an issue with the left attacking women.

Then you hear about how she is a citizen and the attack on her is uncalled for......Let me remind you of another citizen, Joe the plumber, How was he treated by the left?

Why didnt Obama call any of those people and say sorry for the treatment you are receiving its not fair or right

So you can sit here and try and deflect all day long but there is a hypocrisy going on here by the left.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Not to bicker (especially since I'm not a Democrat), but I think the Republicans take the cake when it comes to conspiracy theories... or have you not been reading C-D very carefully? Actually, wasn't it you who recently suggested a certain bigoted ex-member was an "undercover" liberal? LOL.
I don't see people on the right not knowing who is part of their party come on they don't know Pelsoi and one thought Obama was Republican.......oh wait a minute you didn't have time to watch the video, so I guess you really don't know what your talking about

As far as the ex-member I've got no idea what your talking about.

Nice deflect on bickering............

Old 03-05-2012, 08:55 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Wasn't Rush once charged with a felony?

Should felons enjoy the same rights as law abiding people
Not sure if he was charged or not but a charge does NOT equal a conviction. There is a difference.

And Yes felons should have their rights back after a probation time is up

Old 03-05-2012, 08:58 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Maher's comments reveal some imbalances within his own mind -- I won't deny that. But if there's one thing I can say about Maher, at least he had the decency to pick victims who were in a position to defend themselves.
Oh sure, like Palin's daughter's and a disabled baby!!! Get your head out of the sand.

Quote:
He didn't sit behind the microphone and use his million-strong army of morons to bully someone who decided for one day to participate in the political system. Nothing she said was controversial. Nothing she said invited that kind of psychotic vitriolic bullying. But as I've said before that's what Rush Limbaugh and those in the GOP who fawn all over him and hang on his every word are: coward-as-**** bullies who love to push others around but when the tables are turned, they cry like sissies.
Oh yes there was, this women needs to take a math class. She thinks birth control cost $3,000.00 a year. This is why she spoke up she doesn't know what she's talking about. Since most birth control cost have been calculated between $9.00 - $50.00 a month she's way off on her calculation.

She made it on the "View" & "Today" shows. 15 minutes of fame is worth being wrong I guess.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I don't see people on the right not knowing who is part of their party come on they don't know Pelsoi and one thought Obama was Republican.......oh wait a minute you didn't have time to watch the video, so I guess you really don't know what your talking about
Some silly video on YouTube doesn't matter... my comment still applies, and the endless Republican conspiracies still abound. Birther movement, anyone? And that's just ONE example.

Quote:
As far as the ex-member I've got no idea what your talking about.

Nice deflect on bickering............
Not a deflection, actually quite relevant if you knew what I was talking about - but unfortunately I can't say any more here, as that would be a TOS violation.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I think you were also....but hey....what a little word throwing got to do with anything?
that's slander, apologize now

Last edited by Savoir Faire; 03-05-2012 at 09:14 PM..

Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
You have failed to explain why its ok for
Bill Mahler to call a woman a C**t
Ed Schultz to call a woman a ****
Montell Williams to say a woman should slit her wrist
Keith to talk about a womans breast
Own Democrat politicans, calling citizens, tea baggers and nazi's

and the left isnt outraged calling for them to lose their sponsors. There isnt a boycott to get them off the air. All you hear from the left is , this is an attack on women and they wont stand for it, Yet they dont seem to have an issue with the left attacking women.

Then you hear about how she is a citizen and the attack on her is uncalled for......Let me remind you of another citizen, Joe the plumber, How was he treated by the left?

Why didnt Obama call any of those people and say sorry for the treatment you are receiving its not fair or right

So you can sit here and try and deflect all day long but there is a hypocrisy going on here by the left.
I'm tired of the childish tit for tat conservative mindset. Words and actions have consequences. Remember when Bill Maher got fired from his gig at ABC for daring to say the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards? It's Rush's turn to eat some crow. Don't worry. This will not sink him -- just ding him up a bit. Quit crying to momma that brother does it too. It's not fair!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies