Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 02:48 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
and that's not fair.

barney fife was a make-believe law enforcement officer, with imaginary evidence in a fictional place.

maricopa county is a real place.

Jamie O'Neal - There Is No Arizona - YouTube

Old 03-27-2012, 03:14 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Tons of Evidence are the words Sheriff Joe Spoke.
that's why he's waiting to press charges

..... or to put actual law enforcement officers on the investigation

..... or get actual experts qualified to give testimony in court.

march 31 should be fun but i wouldn't expect anything new added to the mix.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:19 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
march 31 should be fun but i wouldn't expect anything new added to the mix.
Apparently Joe is tired of getting mocked on social media in real time. They're not gonna live-stream this one.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
The good sheriff has tons of company, even on Oahu. Yes, This reporter was intimidated to recant what he said here, so what? Many a big guy, bigger than this guy's platform even, has let things slip about politicians and other power-brokers in our nation and been forced to recant later...empty as those "afterthoughts" always are...hollow sounding to say the least, so bring it on....

HERE is what many still haven't heard and an honest person can discern...well, most folks can...that at this time, this guy was passing along a true message, even if he had learned this through his close buddy, the governor's secretary or assistant, but misspoke, if he did, saying the gov. told him this, as if directly. THIS may be where the rub is, so they forced him to recant, but when you're talking about the president of the US it's easy to be intimidated into changing your story, like duhh.

Mike Evans: Hawaii Guv Neil Abercrombie told me NO Obama Birth Certificate in Hawaii - 1/20/11 - YouTube

Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
This reporter was intimidated to recant what he said here,....
what evidence do you have that he was intimidated to recant as opposed to simply getting called on his BS ?

Old 03-27-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
They're not gonna live-stream this one.
well cancel my christmas.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Well According to the "wisdom" of the Obot crowd - Trevyor Martin did not get shot. Zimmerman did not do it.

I quote your own words... " You can't believe anything on World Net Daily" !!

All I did was read WND & got all the FACTS: not some hype to incite riots with MISINFORMATION!!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,532,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

NO wonder he can't produce anything other than a forgery.. On line COLB IS NOT PROOF ! That document will not stand up in a court of law.

We want the MICROFILM records -!! There is no records anywhere of Ann or Barry in any hospital.

This joker and CNN & MSNBC should be shut down for treason for not reporting the truth. The most trusted name in news is NOT held accountable for turning a blind eye and not even investigating this FRAUD IMPORTER FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT Hiel Obitler !!

Why doesn't this surprise me. People hide records for one reason only (they don't want anyone seeing the truth).
I had no idea Donald Trump posted here!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:56 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Quote:
what evidence do you have that he was intimidated to recant as opposed to simply getting called on his BS ?

The fact that unlike some of you "apparently" can't, I can discern when a person is nonchelantly and confidently telling the truth. Because this guy's livelihood depends upon what he broadcasts. Because countless other stories have slipped out about politicians in my lifetime, and other movers/shakers, and then the story is neatly and not surprisingly "recanted" and listening TO the recant, it's so obvious that the person is fakely saying what they were told to say....seen it sooo many times.

However, I respect your right to grasp for straws, and don't feel a need to try to convince anyone. I know discernment and that millions of humans are gifted with it, so I bring the audio of the report, knowing that no matter what you or I either one say......many will discern the truth.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:20 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Yes, This reporter was intimidated to recant what he said here, so what?

This guy got caught in a lie, pure and simple. No intimidation necessary.

What is fascinating
is that even when they are told straight to their faces that were being lied to, Birthrates would rather continue to believe the lie than accept the recantation.

This is why Birther lies never die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies