Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 04:23 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
The fact that unlike some of you "apparently" can't, I can discern when a person is nonchelantly and confidently telling the truth.
So is that a magic power you got from being bitten by a radioactive spider or something?

Because this is what he says about it:

Quote:
Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate. I never talked to him.

I was on 34 radio stations that morning. That was the only station where I said, instead of saying ‘the hospital said there’s no birth certificate’ I misspoke and said Neil said that. I misspoke and I apologize for that. I apologize to Neil.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
The fact that unlike some of you "apparently" can't, I can discern when a person is nonchelantly and confidently telling the truth.
with the lasso of truth?

Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
The fact that unlike some of you "apparently" can't, I can discern when a person is nonchelantly and confidently telling the truth. Because this guy's livelihood depends upon what he broadcasts. Because countless other stories have slipped out about politicians in my lifetime, and other movers/shakers, and then the story is neatly and not surprisingly "recanted" and listening TO the recant, it's so obvious that the person is fakely saying what they were told to say....seen it sooo many times.

However, I respect your right to grasp for straws, and don't feel a need to try to convince anyone. I know discernment and that millions of humans are gifted with it, so I bring the audio of the report, knowing that no matter what you or I either one say......many will discern the truth.
Please post the name of your crystal ball supplier. I think we'd all like one.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:22 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This guy got caught in a lie, pure and simple. No intimidation necessary.

What is fascinating
is that even when they are told straight to their faces that were being lied to, Birthrates would rather continue to believe the lie than accept the recantation.

This is why Birther lies never die.
I wasn't aware that birth rates had any sentient or animate attributes - aren't they dry statistics?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:35 PM

125 posts, read 218,183 times
Quote:
Speaking of jokes:

Q: How many Birthers does it take to change a light bulb?

Spoiler
A: None, they prefer being in the dark.
Thinking people probably cannot change the non-thinkers; they really prefer being in the dark.

The birther crazies wish they could make hogwash into gourmet fare by repeating it over and over. Judging by what I read on this C-D forum, there are precious few educated bigots. It's a shame, really; but maybe there's an IQ level below which information just won't penetrate.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Oh I can't wait to hear the lame excuses for this one.. Sheriff Joe's CCP was insulted for publishing and selling an illegal e- book.

NOW PRESIDENT PRETENDER OBAMA
IS SELLING of all things .. 'hoodies' WoW.. trying to capitalize on Martins death???

WoWoWoW !!! He has no shame what so ever to be peddling hoodies!!

Old 03-27-2012, 07:30 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Russian News Agency now exposing Obama's forged document!!

LMAO- ROFLMAO - HERE come the excuses..

Oh the clown is going down and you people are all gonna run & hide and come back with new names when this finally breaks... (chuckle)

While many U.S. mainstream media outlets spike news about the Obama eligibility investigation, Russia’s government radio is keeping the world abreast of the scandal that has caused “the biggest censorship and blackout in the history of journalism.”

Arpaio’s investigation into Obama’s constitutional eligibility was rated last week by Internet ranking service Alexa.com as one of the most-read news stories in the entire world

Last edited by SityData; 03-27-2012 at 07:59 PM..

Old 03-27-2012, 07:44 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,793 times
Quote:
So is that a magic power you got from being bitten by a radioactive spider or something?

Because this is what he says about it:

Yeah, that's what he SAYS about it after what he SAID about it, and quite nonchelantly, relaxed and Lengthily. I know...I get it.....

Apparently he misspoke a tad but did not lie. Apparently he phoned the office of his close, personal and longtime buddy, Neil and asked one of the office folks what he was going to ask Neil. Now...

they made sure he said what probably was "technically" true...that Neil didn't tell him the findings of Neil's exhaustive, almost militant search...one of the office folks told him, and told him what?!

WHAT he said in the video I posted. More than a mouthful, so obviously a person sharing a true story.

THEREFORE....we citizens of Oahu (I lived there during the election and afterwards) were subjected to local reporters standing in the parking lot of BO's old apt. lowrise building, heard about our local city council wanting to name a local park after BO, but never once did we see a reporter standing in front of a hospital or in the lobby of one, and telling us it was THE BIRTHPLACE of the president!

My associates on Oahu inform me that still....that is not happening, and it does NOT make sense....

this is HAWAII....almost totally dependent on the Publicity for TOURISM just to exist financially, and still no report such as that.

Ya know...often it's not what someone says but what they don't say that is truly informative.
Such is the case this time, too.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I wasn't aware that birth rates had any sentient or animate attributes - aren't they dry statistics?
No, they're missing an auto-correction by spell-check.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
While many U.S. mainstream media outlets spike news about the Obama eligibility investigation, Russia’s government radio is keeping the world abreast of the scandal that has caused “the biggest censorship and blackout in the history of journalism.”
And yet... Obama is still President of the United States.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Arpaio’s investigation into Obama’s constitutional eligibility was rated last week by Internet ranking service Alexa.com as one of the most-read news stories in the entire world
And yet... Obama is still President of the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies