Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 04:59 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
odd pick for hank in 1961.
Headlines Jan 2008 from an worthy Independent news source

World net daily !! I have been reading this news site for 15 years daily. They tell the whole story with no bias what so ever; just the facts; you make up your mind.

I know bs when I hear it. I find all of the staff that write to be of the professional caliber that main stream - lame stream - & their pronounced leftist views do not provide any longer. They have been bought off by George Soros as a present for his puppet. Sssshh.. keep quiet and label everyone that disagrees as nutz~~.

That is getting mighty old in spite of all that is going on.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:18 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
The reason for this conspiracy ?? I knew the answer to that simple question 3 -1/2 years ago when I read a simple article;

Obama is being groomed to usher in the new world order by Henry Kissinger

Whoa, way cool! I didn't even know Hank was still alive, I thought he'd given up after grooming Bush I and John Kerry for the NWO (hedging his bets .... Yale Skull and Bones ..... ya know?)

I'm sure there are lots of real societies, corporations, and powerful individuals who are trying to create one or another version of a NWO in order to loot it, but their ways of persuasion are a little more subtle than "grooming" any particular person. But then again, look at Halliburton's "Dick" Cheney.

Am I straying from the true path on this thread? Hmmmm ..... I guess I'll just say that the time for legal challenges has passed - I'm pretty sure that the Constitution or another one of those musty and dusty old federal documents requires a Secretary of Something to do the legwork on qualifying the candidates, and there's no provision for what to do about screw-ups. But I'm probably repeating what someone else said, the thread is way too long and the topic too stale to read it all.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:21 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
World net daily !! I have been reading this news site for 15 years daily.
it shows.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:21 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vetter View Post
Other than the fact that Obama spent a couple mil sealing all his records right off the bat? No.
I was trying to bait SD with the "point" and "hope" comment - he hasn't bit - oh well.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:31 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I asked for proof that you were born in Hawaii - I doubt I will find such proof using the search tool on CD.

I've posted my birth certificate here twice. The SEarch tool is a wonderful thing to use.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:41 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Among the records missing for Barack Obama that would be available for an ordinary president are passport records, school records such as those from Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard, Harvard Law Review writings, scholarly articles for the University of Chicago, state bar association records from Illinois, Illinois state senate records, the marriage and divorce documents for his mother, his adoption records and others.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:46 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
There are many records that would be of interest to the public that Obama has not released. While he is not legally obligated to release them, he has steadfastly refused to do so and one can only ask "Why? Is there something in them he doesn't want the public to see?" If I remember correctly, Bill Clinton did not release his medical records and there was speculation that the records of his physical exams showed evidence of damage to his nasal passages due to long term cocaine sniffing--as claimed by some drug dealer in Arkansas who says he used to supply ol' Bill with coke.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:49 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
My question is why weren't more people there when Obama was born? Seems it was just his paternal aunt and she says it wasn't in the US. Where is the doctor, nurses, aids, family, family friends? The list could go on and on. Just strange.

Most of us have people that can tell us when we were born and if they came to see us at the hospital or at home after our mothers checked out. When someone becomes president people like to talk about the day he was born and all about it just to be proud if for nothing else.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Among the records missing for Barack Obama that would be available for an ordinary president are......
then please show me any of those records from any other president released either before or during his term(s). ( with the exception of some of gw bush's school records ).

Old 03-14-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
My question is why weren't more people there when Obama was born? Seems it was just his paternal aunt and she says it wasn't in the US.
you're mixing up your birther myth. the claim was that obama's step-grandmother, sarah obama, said he was born outside the US. she didn't. she repeatedly stated he was born in hawaii.

Quote:
Where is the doctor,
dead.

Quote:
nurses, aids,....
who knows. may be dead, may not remember specific birth or simply may not have been published

Quote:
family,..
those in hawaii at the time are all dead.

Quote:
family friends?
they have. neil ambercrombie being the most famous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies