Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2012, 06:43 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,783,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Please someone explain to me how this crack pot Jeezus Pimp ever became the go to guy for white right wingers? It just defies comprehension.
Yes I can understand your lack of comprehension. But I read the exact same thing but in much greater detail than he gave .. .. ... back in 1966!!!

The only thing that "crackpot" was doing... was quoting from the bible & what it has to say about those exact same countries as he mentioned.

Iran, (read the details) Russia (read the details) China (read the details) and what they will do AGAINST ISRAEL!!

It is all spelled out in the greatest and finest of details that are so amazingly accurate... especially about those 3 countries.

China will have an army of two hundred thousand thousand. For those that can't understand that number. China's army TODAY consists of 200,000,000 the exact same figure quoted over 2,000 years ago.

You people that deny the simple truth about ALL OF THIS... tisk tisk.. I feel so sorry for what YOU are about to have to go through. All because of your stubborness to admit the simple truth!

Old 03-15-2012, 06:44 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
. He has agents feeding disinformation across the net in forums like this one,
Are wrecking ball, DC, and TwinA working for Obama?

Old 03-15-2012, 06:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
James David Manning has his take on what will happen.. I will post it. There are all kind of people who say Obama is a muslim and not born in America.

The Upcoming Bloody Civil War - YouTube
I'm sorry, as much as I enjoy Rev. Manning, I think he is 100% wrong on this one. China depends on Iran for oil. Iran is the current victim of western hegemony, we want to install a puppet that will do as they are told, just as the same game is playing out in Syria. We isolate Iran by taking away their friends, Syria, Russia and China. They are all resisting. There may be war on the horizon, but it will only be because we brought it about. Israel will not start war without our military backing. War is good for incumbants - it just may get Obama another term. It depends on how well they sow the seeds of propoganda.
As for Marshall Law, I don't see uprising because he is found to be ineligible. Why would anybody take to the streets over that? Plus, he would no longer be in command. I can only see that type of reaction over major food and energy shortages - this administration loves to create crisis. I do believe we are headed in that direction.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:49 PM

I also don't believe Obama is a muslim, not a practicing one anyway. He was never baptized, and the Rev. Wright church is not typical Christian, but more black racist ideology.
Obama idolizes power. I'd say he is an atheist.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
As for Marshall Law, I don't see uprising because he is found to be ineligible.
You must mean "martial law" - unless you are referring to the Marshall Plan of the late 1940's - which would be an odd reference. It doesn't help your position if you misuse words.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You must mean "martial law" - unless you are referring to the Marshall Plan of the late 1940's - which would be an odd reference. It doesn't help your position if you misuse words.
Okay, sorry, Martial Law it is. Is that all you wanted to say?

Old 03-15-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Okay, sorry, Martial Law it is. Is that all you wanted to say?
ummmm....yeah.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:21 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Are wrecking ball, DC, and TwinA working for Obama?
it's really more of a world domination apprenticeship than a traditional job.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yes I can understand your lack of comprehension. But I read the exact same thing but in much greater detail than he gave .. .. ... back in 1966!!!
Well you do have certain things in common with Manning, of that there is no doubt, but what does that have to do with my question?

Quote:
The only thing that "crackpot" was doing... was quoting from the bible & what it has to say about those exact same countries as he mentioned.

Iran, (read the details) Russia (read the details) China (read the details) and what they will do AGAINST ISRAEL!!

It is all spelled out in the greatest and finest of details that are so amazingly accurate... especially about those 3 countries.

China will have an army of two hundred thousand thousand. For those that can't understand that number. China's army TODAY consists of 200,000,000 the exact same figure quoted over 2,000 years ago.

You people that deny the simple truth about ALL OF THIS... tisk tisk.. I feel so sorry for what YOU are about to have to go through. All because of your stubborness to admit the simple truth!
Congratulations you just won a free ticket to my ignore list.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:28 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,783,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Well you do have certain things in common with Manning, of that there is no doubt, but what does that have to do with my question?

Congratulations you just won a free ticket to my ignore list.
Standing - clapping - cheering - BRAVO !!

Need I say any more ??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies