Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2012, 06:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Well Claud, maybe you should stop playing mod before you lecture anybody else.
Okay, we're all ears. Tell us all about your direct messages.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:47 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Okay, we're all ears. Tell us all about your direct messages.
You have issues with context, I see. Or short term memory loss.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:48 PM

133 posts, read 76,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
HOw do you explain a forged birth certificate that has been proven to be a fraud??

Experts all agree. It is 100% impossible for that document to have been duplicated with just one scan.

That document had to be constructed through many different layers and different font types. THAT IS FACT; and therein: lies the whole problem.

WE WANT TO SEE THE ORIGINAL -!!!! The Nordyke twins produced theirs right quick.
There is no proof of a forgery/fraud. None. Those people are not experts by my standards and they have not established their "expertise" in any court of law. Their credentials are not good enough to be recognized as experts in any court. That's the bottom line. You're wrong. Accept it like a man and move on.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:52 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDay135 View Post
I am firmly convinced by all the evidence I've seen (in this thread and elsewhere) that Obama was born in Hawaii, is a natural born citizen, and is most definitely legally the President of the United States.
I am just answering where another poster goes.

If you want to talk about the birth certificate that is fine with me.

I just think it has nothing to do with his birthplace , whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya.. fact is Obama has not the usual ties to the United States as his actions and words give it away.

Obama was on an island in the Pacific and never stateside till he went to college. Many have noticed his words and actions about this country , that is why they believe he was not born as an American.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
I'm confused. How does ^^^ this relate to Obama's birth in Hawaii and his birth certificate?
I was answering this that was directed to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML
I'm going to tell you about something that actually happened in the city in which I lived. Our youth pastor wanted to do something to help young people get to know Jesus and His teachings easily. He put together a very nice booklet that had ALL of the "Red letter words" (the actual words said by Jesus) in it....and nothing else. Just the words spoken by Jesus Christ. The young people in our church really enjoyed it so he thought the young people of other churches would as well. He took copies of it around to all the churches in our community and gave them to the senior pastors to examine and see if they'd be interested in having some for their youth groups. Imagine his surprise when he received an irate phone call from one of the pastors telling him that he didn't want that communist propoganda in his church and that he had burned it. Yes folks, to some, the words of Christ, the very one in whose name we worship, equates to communist propoganda. But then why should we be surprised. After all, the early Christians shared all that they had with one another and were accused of "turning the world upside down." I for one would be ashamed to believe that only communism preaches justice, kindness, and doing good to the poor and needy.

Get the drift Miss Day

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-17-2012 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 03-16-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I am firmly convinced by all the evidence I've seen (in this thread and elsewhere) that Obama was born in Hawaii, is a natural born citizen, and is most definitely legally the President of the United States.
and?
Oh I see, that means we are supposed to end this discussion, Rachel has spoken.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-17-2012 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-16-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I'm confused. How does ^^^ this relate to Obama's birth in Hawaii and his birth certificate?
There ya go again. I thought you were done here.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:59 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Well , if you looked at what they posted to me , maybe you would have a clue.. I was answering this that was directed to me.
Take it to the religions forums.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:02 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
There is no proof of a forgery/fraud. None. Those people are not experts by my standards and they have not established their "expertise" in any court of law. Their credentials are not good enough to be recognized as experts in any court. That's the bottom line. You're wrong. Accept it like a man and move on.
By your standards??? Now I see why you ignore the happy face in the registrars' signature!!

Mrs Obama !!!

Old 03-16-2012, 07:03 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
HOw do you explain a forged birth certificate that has been proven to be a fraud??

Experts all agree. It is 100% impossible for that document to have been duplicated with just one scan.

That document had to be constructed through many different layers and different font types. THAT IS FACT; and therein: lies the whole problem.

WE WANT TO SEE THE ORIGINAL -!!!! The Nordyke twins produced theirs right quick.
Oh experts agree: birthers are tinfoil hat wearing, birdbrained losers!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies