Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 09:48 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
When I see that deputy that made the e-book arrested for illegal criminal acts. THEN I MIGHT BELIEVE YOU. Until then you haven't proved squat.
You keep forgetting. We dont care what you believe. We are not here to convince you of anything.

We are here to expose Birthers as liars, illiterates, bigots, hacks, nut jobs, nabobs and nincompoops. Your cooperation has been exemplary.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Remember what that woman from the Hawain Health dept said? We have seen Obama's BC and it is half hand written and half typed.

OOps!! what did she mean by that ?? There is no document 1/2 hand written and half typed.
Yes there is. Once again, you demonstrate only that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
It doesn't require much effort from our end. Kind of like keeping a kitten busy with a ball of string.
Yes, and like a kitten, you can keep them chasing that string endlessly, as they have proven over the last three years. It's highly entertaining, and I've made no secret of the fact that for me, birthers are pure entertainment. Everyone needs a hobby. Even better if your hobby is one that keeps you laughing at the subject's antics, be it a silly kitten or a silly birther.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
People have lied and made so many mistakes over this constructed document.
This is the very foundation of Birthism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Misinformation is all over the internet.
It is the very foundation of Birthism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Our President had to hire head people from google to change the truth and scrub many things on the subject we are trying to unravel.
You really have to stop making stuff up. It does you no credit to sound like a nut-job conspiracy theorist.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:59 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You're assuming that the people who are actually engaged in the - ehm - "analysis" are in fact experts and operating without an agenda. I don't think either is a given.
I'm not assuming anything--just tossing out some food for thought.

I started my post with "If everything Irey says is accurate......" Note the word highlighted in red.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
‘There’s no doubt the Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery’

After analyzing the typeface on the two documents Irey felt the results of the study were conclusive: “Obama’s birth certificate was typed on more than one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was forged. The authentic 1961 birth certificate was typed on only one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was legitimate.”
Irey was conclusively debunked by Tea-Party Conservative John Woodman, and has conceded that he was wrong.

Reality Check Radio Blog: A Conversation with Paul Irey

Quote:
Irey concedes that John Woodman has found some major flaws in his original analysis. Namely, Woodman demonstrated that many of the letters that Irey chose to blow up for comparison are from a vertical section of the document where it appears that the copier or scanner caused a distortion. Irey concedes that Woodman is correct. Irey also said that he has sent an email to Orly Taitz, Jerome Corsi, Doug Vogt, and others advising them of the problems with his analysis and asking them not to use it.
I guess you didn't get the letter?

For what it's worth, Irey also promised he was going to do another analysis. That was four months ago. Since then... nothing.

It really, really, really sucks to be a Birther.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
It is obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain.........Sheriff Joe is on the right track - The ccp came to the exact same conclusion!
And they are so confident in their findings that they have yet to submit them to any prosecutorial agency.

Arpaio is playing you like a cheep ukelele.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:08 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

Arpaio is playing you like a cheep ukelele.
That is an insult to cheap ukeleles everywhere. Take it back!

Old 03-18-2012, 10:21 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, and like a kitten, you can keep them chasing that string endlessly, as they have proven over the last three years. It's highly entertaining, and I've made no secret of the fact that for me, birthers are pure entertainment. Everyone needs a hobby. Even better if your hobby is one that keeps you laughing at the subject's antics, be it a silly kitten or a silly birther.
Yeah, but kittens are cute, at least. Birthers, not so much.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:22 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE MY opinion.
i have no doubt that i could ever change your opinion on obama but as far as what the facts are......... your opinion has already changed:

from your original statement of:

Quote:
It is 100% impossible.......(prove me wrong).. to scan a document; then optimize it - and come out with a document that has many layers.
to

Quote:
...is it possible to scan a document one and have several layers after optimization is applied .

Yes!

so, again sity, is your contention that kerning can not occur using a typewriter?

Last edited by wrecking ball; 03-18-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies