Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 12:09 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Appears the great orator ha some splainin to do. Of course he won't be asked a word about this by his media darlings or his swooning supporters................Of note the compound he was supposedly killed at was demolished last week. Wonder why that is? Was bin hiden even there to begin with?

"According to the official version of events promulgated by the Obama administration, after U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden, his body was flown to Afghanistan for identification and then buried in the Arabian Sea about 12 hours after his death, supposedly in keeping with Islamic ritual. However, internal e-mails from intelligence service Stratfor, obtained by the hacker group Anonymous and posted to the Internet by WikiLeaks, cast doubt on that story."

Leaked E-mails Suggest bin Laden Not Buried at Sea (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/11092-leaked-emails-suggest-bin-laden-not-buried-at-sea - broken link)
Was it even his compound? OR was it made to LOOK like his compound? And did we really lose the 'chopper? OR was it made to look like lost it? Was the infiltration team real OR were they cardboard cutouts on a green screen? Was that really the Earth? Or planet Pluton? Geez, so many questions!

Trust me on this, no one's ever going to see him again, unless, perhaps, frozen in a bunker under the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 12:22 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,240,443 times
I'm sure Washington would NEVER lie to us citizens for their own benefit! And after all, it was critically important that "the body" disappear permanently and as quickly as possible, because...because...well, I'm sure Obama can think of something his doe-eyed worshippers would swallow.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:28 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
It's quite obvious the swooners can't think for themselves and have to be told what to think by their orator or the MSM.

Heck if you remember at the time Obama jumped on nat TV and declared he got the bad guy, posted his situation room photo, then declared a few days later he wouldn't talk about it anymore. There is no way the most wanted man in the history of the US would be tossed into the ocean. It's beyond ridiculous. Plus we lost our stealth chopper. Whatever became of that bird?
What do you think there was to talk about? Why would anyone talk for days about an event that is over?

Besides, I think Obama had Osama stuffed and stashed him under the bed in the Lincoln bedroom.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
I'm sure Washington would NEVER lie to us citizens for their own benefit! And after all, it was critically important that "the body" disappear permanently and as quickly as possible, because...because...well, I'm sure Obama can think of something his doe-eyed worshippers would swallow.
I guess this is news to you, but one of the reasons was to make sure there was no gravesite for the crazies to worship at.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:33 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
He's either A. Dead or B. Wishes he was dead.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
[quote=Fox Terrier;23285768]What do you think there was to talk about? Why would anyone talk for days about an event that is over?

Besides, I think Obama had Osama stuffed and stashed him under the bed in the Lincoln bedroom.[/quote

Oh I don't know. Probably would have been better off to just shoot him dead and leave it at that. Of course that had already been done years before. Bammer needed a bump in his ratings and something to be tough on I guess.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:34 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,938,373 times
If Osama Bin Laden wasn't dead or captured he would be all over the news calling the US Administration the biggest group of liars in the world. He could easily cause the rest of the world to lost complete faith in our country being that we duped everyone into thinking he was dead.

Why would someone who hates our country and our way of life go along with a lie conjured up by the US?

Old 03-06-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I guess this is news to you, but one of the reasons was to make sure there was no gravesite for the crazies to worship at.
You actually believe that nonsense? LOL

Why do "crazies" as you call them need to worshop at a gravesite to blow themselves up? They did it plenty while he was alive. You folks buy anything.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
If Osama Bin Laden wasn't dead or captured he would be all over the news calling the US Administration the biggest group of liars in the world. He could easily cause the rest of the world to lost complete faith in our country being that we duped everyone into thinking he was dead.

Why would someone who hates our country and our way of life go along with a lie conjured up by the US?
Really? I would be hanging out at the local camel races if I were him with the heat off. You really think he's some martyr and hero? He's your typical coward sending folks off to blow themselves up for HIS cause. If he was what you make him out to be he woulda been on one of those planes.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
You actually believe that nonsense? LOL

Why do "crazies" as you call them need to worshop at a gravesite to blow themselves up? They did it plenty while he was alive. You folks buy anything.
So, you don't think suicide bombers are crazy?
Interesting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies