Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 06:11 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some of those Weathermen are very highly placed in organizations that are very much behind Obama. In fact, one of those organizations has written some of the legislation that was passed in the first two years of Obama. You could know about this stuff if you could manage to read some of the foul links presented by right leaners, but then. . . . . . . . .
If they were to educate they wouldn't be fooled any more. It's best to look the other way and ignore that "Fundamentally Change America" remark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 06:41 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Barry Soetoro and the Weather Underground (Weatherman) go back a long way, back to the 70's. It is said Barry entered politics through the Weather Underground and still has strong connections. It is also said that Barry Soetoro started calling himself Barrack Obama only after connecting with the Weather Underground. This thread will explore the connections between them and the history of the Weather Underground ... who they are ... why they exist ... what is their goals ... who controls them ... and more importantly ... Barry Soetoro's connections.

This is more of a research and development thread for people to contribute and discuss.

It is said the Breitbart tapes of Obama show Barry Soetoro with the Weather Underground so if these tapes are released they will be included here.

Breitbart’s Video Footage Shows Obama With Weather Underground

The Real Story of the Weathermen - YouTube

Thank you for bringing this timely issue to the forefront again! Oh yeah, you bet this matters-hugely. It is widely reported that Obama started his political career in Ayers and his wife's livingroom.

Old 03-07-2012, 06:45 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
This is Larry Grathwohl in a different setting. Not sure if he was still an FBI agent here, or former one but it's priceless what he found out for us by infiltrating and fooling Ayers, etc...

Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions - YouTube

Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
What about that "October Surprise" that Hillary was going to pull at the Democrat Convention? This story has the same basis...a deep-seated panic that President Obama is: a) very intelligent, b) very successful and, most alarming of all, c) President of the United States of America. Oh, yeah...and his mother was a white woman from Kansas. This non-issue is going nowhere, rapidly.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Some say the Klan disbanded in the 50's.............
They're wrong.

Ku Klux Klan To Meet In Westmoreland County - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

Dateline Export, PA (suburban Pittsburgh)
Feb. 23, 2012

Quote:
That proof will be released any day now.
Yeah, right. Aren't you guys tied of waiting for four years now for something to be released "any day now"?

Quote:
No, we have all seen his school record in Indonesia where he registered as Barry Soetoro and as a Muslim. His parents obviously changed his name after his mother remarried Soetoro. He registered as a foreign student at Occidental as Barry Soetoro. There is no record in the US showing a legal name change. So we will call him by the legal name he had when he entered this country.
He graduated from high school as Barack Obama.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:13 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
They're wrong.

Ku Klux Klan To Meet In Westmoreland County - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

Dateline Export, PA (suburban Pittsburgh)
Feb. 23, 2012

Yeah, right. Aren't you guys tied of waiting for four years now for something to be released "any day now"?

He graduated from high school as Barack Obama.

Inconvenient truths. The attitude of birthers seems to be:

We don't need no stinking badges! - YouTube

Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
What about that "October Surprise" that Hillary was going to pull at the Democrat Convention? This story has the same basis...a deep-seated panic that President Obama is: a) very intelligent, b) very successful and, most alarming of all, c) President of the United States of America. Oh, yeah...and his mother was a white woman from Kansas. This non-issue is going nowhere, rapidly.
True this is what we've heard. What I'd like to know if she was somewhat poor wonder how she was able to travel and most of all live in Hawaii. Most poor people in America have a hard time getting to the next state, but not President Obama's mom she seemed to travel with ease. He also attend a private school

Might be a non-issue to you, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind be this kind of poor
Obama's Mother and Food Stamps(Another Lie Uncovered)
For example, I was going to a fancy prep school, and my mother was on food stamps while she was getting her Ph.D."
What kind of fancy private school did he attend? Punahou Academy in Honolulu, Hawaii. The tuition at that school today costs over $15,000.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Inconvenient truths. The attitude of birthers seems to be:

We don't need no stinking badges! - YouTube
I'm not a birther and I believe Roy has said the same.... move along now!!

I myself like it when outlaw cowboys need "no stinkin badges"

Old 03-07-2012, 07:32 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I'm not a birther and I believe Roy has said the same.... move along now!!

I myself like it when outlaw cowboys need "no stinkin badges"
roys has said he's not a birther? If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

Old 03-07-2012, 07:47 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck!
This is the logic behind people believing Obama is a Muslim, anti-American, globalist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies