Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 08:44 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,478,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
So now we know why he won't allow those things to be seen.
If I were him, I won't bother show more than I have to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The birth certificate was proven to be a fake by Adobe experts.
Funny because, the COLB was had never been touched by an ADOBE product. IT was scanned in by a native MAC program.

An "Adobe Expert" would have picked up on this.

But, Mara Zebest is the only "expert" that worked with Adobe PHOTOSHOP. Not Illustrator (from which birthers claim the COLB was created in). And mind you, a photoshop VERSIONS that is over and nearl a decade old (Photoshop 6 and Photoshop 7 -- We are in Photoshop CS5.5; that's nearly 8 versions later)

The other experts are not certified, nor authored any articles or books for Adobe.

Quote:
The selective service card was proven to be fake by the US Postal Service.
No it wasn't. Seeing as the SS card was provided by the Bush Administration, you are now accusing a REPUBLICAN Administration for forging documents for a DEMOCRAT.

You prove yet again, that you are a sucker for birther lies.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:24 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Funny because, the COLB was had never been touched by an ADOBE product. IT was scanned in by a native MAC program.

An "Adobe Expert" would have picked up on this.

But, Mara Zebest is the only "expert" that worked with Adobe PHOTOSHOP. Not Illustrator (from which birthers claim the COLB was created in). And mind you, a photoshop VERSIONS that is over and nearl a decade old (Photoshop 6 and Photoshop 7 -- We are in Photoshop CS5.5; that's nearly 8 versions later)

The other experts are not certified, nor authored any articles or books for Adobe.

No it wasn't. Seeing as the SS card was provided by the Bush Administration, you are now accusing a REPUBLICAN Administration for forging documents for a DEMOCRAT.

You prove yet again, that you are a sucker for birther lies.
And there's one born every minute, as C-D proves.

Barack Obama's childhood friends deny he was a Muslim - Telegraph

Obama's Hawaiian Childhood and Early Influences - An Examination

Old 03-09-2012, 02:39 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
And again, the possibility that there is probable cause to believe that the documents may be fake IS NOT proof of ANYTHING. Especially from a birfer.

NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN, QUIT LYING, YOU END UP WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY.
You say that as if it's for a time in the future.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:13 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Maybe Obama is a member of this group:

Weather Forecast & Reports - Long Range & Local | Wunderground : Weather Underground

Old 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
In case you didn't know...That website named itself after the "original" political Weather Underground. Which named themselves after a Bob Dylan lyric from the song Subterranean Homesick Blues.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
In case you didn't know...That website named itself after the "original" political Weather Underground. Which named themselves after a Bob Dylan lyric from the song Subterranean Homesick Blues.
Well, that's what I figured. You, of all people, being a mod on a forum I visit, should know I have a penchant for sarcasm.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:54 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
The birth certificate was proven to be a fake by Adobe experts.[/url]
Names and vistas please?

Meanwhile don't take my word for it, take Fox's.
"...not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said."
Read more: Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit | Fox News

http://groups.adobe.com/people/39326/profile

Last edited by ovcatto; 03-09-2012 at 08:03 PM..

Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
More on the Soetoro Ayers history

Obama Ayers - YouTube
Seriously, dude, you better try putting up the highly disgusting video of President Obama's then pastor proclaiming "GOD DAMN AMERICA!" to get people more offended with Obama. That happened just a few years ago. Maybe some people missed it.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, that's what I figured. You, of all people, being a mod on a forum I visit, should know I have a penchant for sarcasm.
Well yea, I knew it was sarcasm. My post was meant as just an extra random fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies