Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2012, 06:35 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,277,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
The longer the GOP keeps this in the news...ahh, I'm a broken record. Let the GOP eat crow if they are this dumb to keep at it.
Where is the GOP keeping this alive?

Sandra Fluke sits down with the ladies of ‘The View’ - The TV Column - The Washington Post

Eleven Advertisers, Two Radio Stations Drop Rush Limbaugh - ABC News

Patricia Heaton, Rush Limbaugh apologize to Sandra Fluke | WJLA.com

Obama: I was thinking about Sasha, Malia when I called Sandra Fluke* - NY Daily News

Seems Democrat driven to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Are you aware that you're making no sense at all? Read Maabus1999's post, for a one-sentence explanation.
She is talking as an activists about two types of (basically) new welfare.
Anytime someone else pays for it that is welfare.

In her past:
#1 Sex change welfare.

Currently:
#2 Contraceptive welfare for an optional activity.

It is all the Dems in the news, I don't see many of the GOP.
Even the President is doing it. (Not referring to his cocaine)

Old 03-06-2012, 06:43 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,200,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She is talking as an activists about two types of (basically) new welfare.
Anytime someone else pays for it that is welfare.

In her past:
#1 Sex change welfare.

Currently:
#2 Contraceptive welfare for an optional activity.

It is all the Dems in the news, I don't see many of the GOP.
Even the President is doing it. (Not referring to his cocaine)
Where--ANYWHERE--did Fluke testify about covering sex changes? Show me the tape or the transcript or cut it out--you're just making things up as you go.

Oral Contraception is also used by a huge number of women to treat medical conditions like polycystic ovarian disease, fibroid tumors, etc etc. It isn't just for preventing pregnancy.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
It's a set up.

Is Sandra Fluke Coordinating with the White House?

Liberal activist Sandra Fluke made her case to the mostly female audience of the ABC show "The View," where she claimed —apparently without irony— that she is being silenced by Rush Limbaugh. She also gave a significant clue that her "stunned†sense of outrage seems to be a scripted part of a larger narrative trifecta: supporting Obamacare, destroying religious liberty and silencing the right.

Anyone who follows the Institutional Left was probably suspicious when President Obama called Ms. Fluke on the phone in his unofficial role as Community Organizer in Chief. I scoured the history books and can't find another case of a sitting president personally contacting a US citizen because a radio talk show host had said something about them that hurt their feelings. Certainly, President Obama made no such called to Laura Ingraham when MSNBC's Ed Schultz called her a ****. Ms. Fluke described the President as "kind."

However, Ms. Fluke pulled back the curtain midway through her interview on "The View" when she suggested that viewers head over to the website of Media Matters for America. As The Daily Caller recently exposed, there's been a high level of coordination between the White House and Media Matters for America, so of course it's no shock that Ms. Fluke chose MMFA as her leftist propaganda arm of choice.
I do have to say that Limbaugh played his part so well that every one knows about this. If he didn't have that script then many people would have never heard of Ms. Fluke.

So many conspiracies, so little time.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:47 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
She was already a left wing activist without a clue, that is why she testified at a press conference and not in front of Congress.

She was working within the Democrat part before she went to school and is known for things like believing it is a right to have free sex changes.

NOW people are looking into her past and she is directing people to a White House connected website.

So this is a far left weirdo who only needed a donations jar by her bed, not a taxpayer funded anything.
Rush???

Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I'm surprised Sandra Fluke needs birth control that bad, she is not even cute. What does she need it for?

Some women actually need birth control pills for other medical reasons such as PCOS or dysmenorrhea.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Why can't she get birth control on her own health insurance? That's how most women do it. Why does the school need to provide it for her? She is a grown woman, 30 years old, by now she should be able to afford decent health insurance to cover for birth control. I could understand if she were a 18 year old college student but at her age, she should have a job that can provide her with contraceptives.
Some students pay for their health insurance through a policy provided through the school/university.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Where--ANYWHERE--did Fluke testify about covering sex changes? Show me the tape or the transcript or cut it out--you're just making things up as you go.

Oral Contraception is also used by a huge number of women to treat medical conditions like polycystic ovarian disease, fibroid tumors, etc etc. It isn't just for preventing pregnancy.

She loves sex changes as well. Typical liberal fruitcake.

Sandra Fluke pushed for 'sexual reassignment' surgery as well - Politics & Policy - Catholic Online

Report: Sandra Fluke Also Wants Insurance to Cover Sex Changes - Sandra Fluke - Fox Nation

Sandra Fluke Argued for Mandatory Coverage for Sex-Change Surgery : The Other McCain

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/03/05/sandra-fluke-a-self-described-professional-pro-abortion-activist/&sa=U&ei=rL1WT7LtNsW42wWJsanmCQ&ved=0CD0QFjAI&usg= AFQjCNFN4_-BLlqUIzSP0cFnqGzbh_AnrA (broken link)

Leftist Activist Contraception Queen Sandra Fluke Wants Gender Reassignment to be Paid for by Health Insurance | Scared Monkeys

Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Some students pay for their health insurance through a policy provided through the school/university.
Some do, but most have to get their own.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Why can't she get her pills from Planned Parenthood?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies