Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 04:20 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,782,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I think you're right, OP. Limbaugh has fallen off the wagon.
Why do you refer to that as "thinking"?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:24 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Certainly possible...but that could serve to provide a "reason" for his ugly behavior and vulgar comments, when they were really just vintage Limbaugh...

Meaning there are no excuses, he's just an obnoxious guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This is something I've been kind of wondering about for the last couple of days.

We all know Limpballs is vile and disgusting and says things for shock value so I wasn't surprised by the comments he made about Miss Fluke the first day. However, I was a little surprised (maybe naively so) that he continued for two more days, with his comments getting even more vile and disgusting each day. I would have thought that someone would have told him he was crossing a line, or that maybe he would have even realized it himself.

And then his NON-apology, followed up by his blaming the liberals for his behavior.

It also seems to me that he has gained weight. I seem to remember around the '08 election he had lost a bunch of weight but now watching these clips of him, it looks like he's gained it all back and maybe then some.

But back to the dope - watching the videos of him, he looks sweaty and he keeps rubbing his hand over the top of his head. Since I don't watch him, maybe this is normal but I wonder if it could be an indication, along with his behavior, of someone back on drugs.

Like I said, this thought has crossed my mind in the last several days and then this morning the possibility was actually brought up on a radio program I was listening to.

Possible?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies