Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 04:25 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Nor do we need some slacker sharing the fruits of our labor.
You now I read this from many right wing posters on here. I would love to ask the people they work around about their "hard work ethic". Most I know are some of laziest people. Oh don't get me wrong, they like to see to it that others work hard but they themselves barely move a muscle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
"It is immoral if it is a love above ones self." WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total inversion of Christian teaching.

"If a person is weak they're not entitled to love"

Totally Anti-Christ!!!!!!!!!! And the people in that video probably think they're Christian?
This is what I want the GOP leaders and supporters to scream. Let the people know honestly that you feel this way.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:37 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
"It is immoral if it is a love above ones self." WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total inversion of Christian teaching.

"If a person is weak they're not entitled to love"

Totally Anti-Christ!!!!!!!!!! And the people in that video probably think they're Christian?
What does Christianity have to do with it?

Ayn Rand was a devout atheist.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Thats the whole thing right there. As long as it provides all the cookies for some the GOP is happy. So who was it intended to give all the breaks to?
There is only ONE thing that the government is responsible for "giving" an individual.....a defense attorney.

Don't confuse my statement about the individual with "We the People".

Our Constitution is about the rights of the individual and the limits placed on our government.

There are no powers granted to any one of the three branches of our government to take from one to give to another.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
I don't care about this woman. All I care about is that the right wing is exposed for how they really think. They get on stage and pretend to care about families and the middle class and poor and it is all lies. Tell the truth for once. The GOP/tea party doesn't care about anyone but the rich. They feel the poor deserve it. Thats what this strange looking lady believed and many of them mention her as being influential to them. Thats fine but tell the people that and let them decide. Stop lying GOP!
Yea....because the lefties have done so much for people.

I believe that you reap what you sow.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
You now why this group wants "smaller gov"? The same reason the bullies want the teachers gone from the school. They want to use and make slaves of other people. Government has been stopping that for way to long for them. All children shouldnt go to school right? They could be making profits for some tea party members business. Ive seen how employers behave when they can get away with it. It aint pretty. But hey at least that one family is OK.
Noted.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
You now I read this from many right wing posters on here. I would love to ask the people they work around about their "hard work ethic". Most I know are some of laziest people. Oh don't get me wrong, they like to see to it that others work hard but they themselves barely move a muscle.
Look.

If it's so easy to get wealthy by standing around, why aren't you wealthy and handing out $100 dollar bills to the poor?

Why don't the lefties start a business and instead of keeping the profits, spread it around evenly?

Pay the janitor as much as the research professional.

Split ALL profit evenly among the workers.

But, you won't, because you can't.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Yea....because the lefties have done so much for people.

I believe that you reap what you sow.

There are many on your side of the fence that better hope this isn't true. If you really believe this then what should America reap for slavery? What about Germany for the Holocaust? The south for the 80 years of slavery after the civil war? What about the small pox giving to Native Americans? You had better hope many don't reap what they sowed.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Quote:
[/b]
There are many on your side of the fence that better hope this isn't true. If you really believe this then what should America reap for slavery? What about Germany for the Holocaust? The south for the 80 years of slavery after the civil war? What about the small pox giving to Native Americans? You had better hope many don't reap what they sowed.
Is that the best you got?

Old 03-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Look.

If it's so easy to get wealthy by standing around, why aren't you wealthy and handing out $100 dollar bills to the poor?

Why don't the lefties start a business and instead of keeping the profits, spread it around evenly?

Pay the janitor as much as the research professional.

Split ALL profit evenly among the workers.

But, you won't, because you can't.
Most conservatives are not rich. Nor do they own businesses. Most are just mad that others cant be treated worse than them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies