Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 PM

22 posts, read 18,219 times

Advertisements

In the 1970s America was 90% White, due to policies enacted by other Whites we're now like 60%.

If we were so racist, we wouldn't have let all these people flood in our country.

We're going to see more of this type of incidents as White people begin to more and more feel the effects of the policies implemented by the uber-wealthy liberals who can flee from the problems their policies create (a la Kennedy family) or American-Jews who have been shoving 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism' down our throats for decades while simultaneously rejecting such policies in Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 11:08 PM

22 posts, read 18,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many of those kids were illegal aliens taking advantage of the great education we give to them no matter how they got here? Did they say anything about that on the link or did you just play your normal game?
Probably very few. Sadly, most of them aren't illegal they are just the result of an immigration policy which has allowed over one million third worlders to flood in each year since the 1960s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free".......but make sure they're white!
This country was 90% White in the 1960s but due to massive third world immigration it's around 60% now. Obviously if we were so concerned with keeping the country White we wouldn't have went down the road we did.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-08-2012 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
How is this not racist?

They essentially said "you are not real Americans, we are because we are white."

Why else would they chant it? It makes literally no sense.

Nothing more to see here than excusing racism and fear mongering, typical of the left wing.

Nationalism is a horrible disease.
Don't you mean right wing?? Color me confused, but aren't the OP and most of the "excusers" right wingers? Not that it matters, just pointing out your apparent misreading of the thread.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:13 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,867 times
This is such a non story (see my earlier threads). I cant believe this is still on the top of the forum

Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I question the winning team's motivation. It's not like they were playing a foreign team. With that said, I don't think it's a racist incident.

[odd, but not racist]
What's so odd about it, when even you apparently suspect (know) their motivations? Speaking of being PC, just say what you're thinking!

Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
This is such a non story (see my earlier threads). I cant believe this is still on the top of the forum
If you want a thread to get 20+ pages on this forum, all you have to do is type one of the following words... no actual content needed, just the word.

Gay/homosexual
Mexican
Black
Jewish
Israel
Abortion
Birth Control
Welfare
Obama (kind of a given)

Now if you can incorporate ALL of those words into one thread, you win a special cookie!

Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
What's so odd about it, when even you apparently suspect (know) their motivations? Speaking of being PC, just say what you're thinking!
I did.

[read it again]

Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,867 times
Finally an article vindicating me. All those earlier threads about I dont know what I was talking about even though my brother was working the game:

The San Antonio Independent School District has filed an incident report with the University Interscholastic League about an alleged incident of racism at a basketball game between Alamo Heights and Edison High Schools.
Meanwhile, new allegations have been raised about Edison fans and now the story has made national news.
The controversy started after Alamo Heights won Saturday's game and some Alamo Heights fans chanted "USA! USA! USA," which the coach stopped immediately.

But some Edison students took it as a racial insult. Edison's basketball team is comprised of mostly minority players; Alamo Heights' is mostly white.
"I was very surprised,” said Julian Castellano, an Edison junior. “Very appalled."
"They didn't really have any class," said Edison senior Ruby Arredondo.
"It just rubbed us the wrong way," said Forest LeBaron, an Edison senior.
Alamo Heights ISD Superintendent Dr. Kevin Brown later apologized.
"We just hope that people know that that's not who we are and we're not going to let it happen again," Brown said.
Now, numerous reports have surfaced that Edison fans were referring to Alamo Heights as "Alamo Whites."
Those people say that is racist as well.
The controversy also has people asking questions about why saying "USA" could be considered racist.
Ashley Mergele is an Alamo Heights junior who was at the game.
"People call us 'Alamo Whites' all the time, but I think in this situation it made a bigger deal," Mergele said.
Students -- including Hannah Lieck -- say both chants were in poor taste.
"The people who started it meant it to be derogatory,” Lieck said of her Alamo Heights classmates. “And then everybody kind of just followed. But I think it just got blown out of proportion."
It was blown out not only on the Drudge Report but on Fox Nation, resulting in emails to KSAT 12 from places like New Alexandria, Penn., Fountain Valley, Calif., and Bay Village, Ohio. Some people argued saying "USA" is absolutely not racist and that it sounds patriotic to them.
Rob Gunn played basketball for Alamo Heights a few years ago and was at Saturday's game.
"If this had been a chant meant to demean it would have been done during the game at the other team's players, at the other team's fans," Gunn said.
He says a similar incident between Lanier and Cedar Park last year may have helped blow this up into more than it really should be.
Both SAISD and Alamo Heights school districts issued statements on the issue on Wednesday.
To read the statement from SAISD, click here.

The moral of this story is it was a couple bad apples who started it, and some bad apples who reacted to it after the game. I can name plenty of worse things then this that has happened in San Antonio.......just has everyone here scratching their head why it has gotten this far. Thanks Media.....must have been a slow day

Old 03-07-2012, 11:40 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,198,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

HOWEVER, I have read many news articles about American kids of Mexican descent calling themselves Mexican and pledging allegience to Mexico. If this group of players have been strutting around calling themselves Mexican (the border crossed them, LOL) and putting Americans down, then they deserved what they got!!!!
You right there!

Old 03-08-2012, 12:24 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
"Alamo Whites" instead of "Alamo Heights". Guess they get a free pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies