Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 03:06 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, because i am someone's son. I'm not yours though. Use my name, and i'll use yours.

And no, i don't know what you're saying, and neither do you.
This is what I am talking about....

Quote:
He doesn't use it as loosely as he claims....trust me. He'll use it when he's sure of his company.

That's why you've gotta love the net.
You are saying what exactly??? He would never say it when around anybody black?? If so, why?

Why wouldn't he? You are implying that you have to love the net because why??

Because it's safe?? And if so, safe from what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 PM

576 posts, read 586,169 times
Quote:
He doesn't use it as loosely as he claims....trust me. He'll use it when he's sure of his company.

That's why you've gotta love the net.
Wow, you're such a tough guy.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
This is what I am talking about....

You are saying what exactly??? He would never say it when around anybody black?? If so, why?

Why wouldn't he? You are implying that you have to love the net because why??

Because it's safe?? And if so, safe from what?
Why are you always asking dumbass questions that you have the answers to already? It's like a disease with you.

Of course he doesn't use it around blacks indiscriminately. That's not to say he doesn't use it around blacks at all. There may be blacks in his circle that's comfortable with him using it. Good for them....and good for him too.

I'm not one of those blacks and i don't walk around with a flower pot on top of my head. Obviously, those people do exist, and perhaps they happen to be friends of his. Don't know, and don't care.

As for the safety of the net, i'm not going to waste my time because if you don't realize by now that people talk out the side of their necks on the internet in ways that they can't do OFF the internet, then i'm not arguing with a sane person.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
Wow, you're such a tough guy.
Geez...what is it with some of you clowns and the whole "tough guy" thing? Is the truth that hard to handle?

I'm 46 years old, and i've yet to see a non-black throw around the N-Word indiscriminately around black people.

Do i have to be 86 years old before i see it? Because they way you guys are going on about it, you're acting as if it's a common occurrence.

It aint about being a tough guy...it's about reality.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:19 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:

As for the safety of the net, i'm not going to waste my time because if you don't realize by now that people talk out the side of their necks on the internet in ways that they can't do OFF the internet, then i'm not arguing with a sane person.
I will only address this...everything else you said prior, I didn't read a gram of it. I'm sure it was pretty useless and your garden variety rhetoric anyway.

Now, sure there are people that say things on the internet that they would never do in real life...You might be one of them...

Hence the PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE nature of your original post I addressed.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:23 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Some of you get so worked up over the use of a simple word, it's clear that you've become a slave to a single slang word and it controls every aspect of your life. You obsess over the idea that people are calling you that word in secret and you get angry just imagining strangers use that word. You're so controlled by that word that you actually dare people to use it and your adrenaline pumps when you read about people saying it that word. You come here and act manly telling people that they won't use a word when you can't even control yourself much less someone else. You live a weak minded life because of a single word.

Who really cares if Paula Dean called someone a ni**er? Did she call you a ni**er? Nope. Live your life, quit worrying about stupid **** and stop living up to the persona behind the word and nobody will ever have a reason to even think about calling you a ni**er.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:24 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
I will only address this...everything else you said prior, I didn't read a gram of it. I'm sure it was pretty useless and your garden variety rhetoric anyway.

Now, sure there are people that say things on the internet that they would never do in real life...You might be one of them...

Everything he posts is in a passive aggressive nature, didn't you know? He talks a huge game on the web, makes ignorant threats and speaks for an entire race of people on a regular basis who would probably laugh him out of town if they saw him.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:

Bullsh*t. You read all of it....which is why you don't want to respond to it. Just like i knew you wouldn't.

My personal policy has always been to never say anything on the net that i wouldn't say to someone in real life. I'd love it if you could find something that i've said on C-D that's is so over the line/over the top and incendiary that it can't possibly be something that i'd say to someone personally.

It should be easy, since you know all about my "garden variety rhetoric."

Take a shot. But i won't be holding my breath.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Sounds like you are aching to say it.
Just as some act like one and then bawl when they're called out.
Just a word. Better to address the real problems of the world.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Everything he posts is in a passive aggressive nature, didn't you know? He talks a huge game on the web, makes ignorant threats and speaks for an entire race of people on a regular basis who would probably laugh him out of town if they saw him.
Threat(s) denotes plural.

Find 'em. I'd like to see it. You know...since i've made so many.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies