Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 08:47 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
He never called Palin a c*nt on his HBO show. If you heard him say it, then you were attending one of his pay-to-go, stand up comedy shows.

Maher took on both his left and right critics last night:

Bill Maher Defends Limbaugh’s Free Speech Rights, Responds To ‘False Equivalency’ From Right | Mediaite
And I would argue with his point that requiring the general public to be passive and tolerant of someone whipping up hatred and providing justification for violence against women is unconscionable. You don't get to wind up a million moron march and point them at all of womankind for decades with impunity. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Right? That's right, ham handed authoritarianism only applies to women and children. Not to males totally out the f*ck control of themselves. Free pass for them. Give them more authority to abuse/ corrupt more people on a larger scale.

FACT: Charles Manson never actually killed anyone with his bare hands. He screwed with peoples heads and got them to do his evil for him. I put the blood of Susan Powell, and every woman subjected to demented males, directly on his head. I issue forth a fatwha to anyone taking him out. "Purist" Freedom of speech and all that jazz is obliged to defend me on the same grounds he's been defended for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
One would wonder why MSNBC hasn't been called on the carpet for this one and why they didn't do anything about it. Of course, he is one of their best animals and they can't afford to do anything.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Is that so?? What do you know about c*nts when you're looking in the mirror? I don't steal, lie, trick men, seduce them, or demand the rules serve my bidding for self service at the expense of all others. I don't pan handle or prey on my fellow countrymen. By your standard that's criminal activity?? Isn't that curious!!!

I serve my country and my community. I also have no problem exercising my second amendment right defending myself. AKA 'feminazi' accusations of any female who ever has the audacity to stand up for herself. Make no mistake about it, I can back up my words unlike yap dog Coulter who deserves to be dragged in the street by female marines and have the living sh*t kicked out of her in broad daylight. But they're too good for getting their hands dirty on wh*re poodles you call social conservative useful tool fembots. Hanoi Jane of the republicans gets applause from your ilk. That's how I know you're trash. To the sh*ts writing hate mail to Jessica Lynch; F*ck off and die.

And to every VFW drunk living in the republican party refusing to defend a shipmate-- you can f*ck off and die with the rest of your trash. Y'all wrote the book on double standards and accuse all others. You're beyond redemption.
Maybe you've got the wrong c*nt? Just a thought...

Old 03-10-2012, 09:10 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Lie. The presumption is already established amongst your like minded gated community morons. Every single one of us who fails to agree with you is a liberal. Including libertarians, and a whole slew of 3rd parties, and democrats, who are sick to death of your party's retardation. The short bus needs retirement permanently. If you prefer slavery, I think you should get exactly what you wish for and expect no defense of taxpayer support from myself to prop up your sick lifestyle choices.

The misogynist in question is a c*nt. Palin is a c*nt, by definition and by her own personal conduct. As a matter of fact, so too, is nearly the entire republican party a... c*nt. Behavior defines you. Content of character, or lack thereof, defines you. You are IT. It is YOU.

Olympia Snowe and Kay Bailey cannot in good conscience represent any of you anymore because they failed to be a c*nt. GOOD FOR THEM! And good for true conservatives starving the beast that is the GOP constituency. These evil doers are beyond redemption.

Does that apply to Ron Paul gratefully accepting the donation of KKK/ rabid right whackaloons? Not by your book. So... what set of rules are you playing by? Oh that's right, the ones you make up that favor your vanity, to hell with reason, fairness, or true service to the higher calling of the mission.

You should refrain from doing it, but you're incapable of being truthful. The very thread is a deflection of the stated topic. It's a lie, right along with the tumor that's taken over the conservative camp. It's blue states fault why you're a wreck as per the <alleged> party of accountability. PRICELESS!
That is an excellent rebuttal, but some posters really don't deserve such effort. It's why I utilize the ignore function, it's a real time saver.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:16 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Palin is above reproach for every word out of her mouth? That's your own sexist hypocrisy that favors her BS at the expense of all the rest of us. Your retardation is not my problem, nor should it ever be heaped on the doorstep of all of womankind to carry around for you. Wipe your own ass and get off my porch with your crack pipe.

THE END.

Trust me, I would never let you get near my ass. And I wouldn't share my pipe with you or get near your porch.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Palin is above reproach for every word out of her mouth? .

I'm no Palin fan, but she could run circles around the boy we have in the White House today. Palin is a mental giant compared to Obama.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:22 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,027,339 times
Dem female leaders and left leaning organizations like "NOW" were very silent when Hillarys husband was screwing the interns in the white house as well, nothing new here.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:23 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Is that so?? What do you know about c*nts when you're looking in the mirror? I don't steal, lie, trick men, seduce them, or demand the rules serve my bidding for self service at the expense of all others. I don't pan handle or prey on my fellow countrymen. By your standard that's criminal activity?? Isn't that curious!!!

I serve my country and my community. I also have no problem exercising my second amendment right defending myself. AKA 'feminazi' accusations of any female who ever has the audacity to stand up for herself. Make no mistake about it, I can back up my words unlike yap dog Coulter who deserves to be dragged in the street by female marines and have the living sh*t kicked out of her in broad daylight. But they're too good for getting their hands dirty on wh*re poodles you call social conservative useful tool fembots. Hanoi Jane of the republicans gets applause from your ilk. That's how I know you're trash. To the sh*ts writing hate mail to Jessica Lynch; F*ck off and die.

And to every VFW drunk living in the republican party refusing to defend a shipmate-- you can f*ck off and die with the rest of your trash. Y'all wrote the book on double standards and accuse all others. You're beyond redemption.

Your rants in this thread make Rush look like a puppy.
I believe you said your behavior defines you.
You are quite a piece of work.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Ahh, the selective feminist.
Your selective attention is not my problem. Here's the real clear definition of feminism. Empowering women to embrace free will and be responsible for themselves. Why have you and your ilk making the incredulous claim that you're conservative standing in the way of women being responsible for themselves at ever turn- for decades?

When I'm paying taxes for a police force, it damned well better be serving to protect my half of the species along with every other citizen equally. And when it reliably fails to do so, the legislators and the other legislators on the police force deciding to look the other way for a battered woman needs to be strung up on the yardarm for dereliction of duty. I would be strung up myself in the service if I had done the same, but you've got special rules for yourself.

And isn't that really the case for why men are so sick at heart claiming feminists stole their manhood. Their manhood is in a brothel where it ever was and still it's some else's fault. They abdicated responsibility for themselves but it is all of womankind to be punished for their crimes. Just ask the theologians in the Church who fed them that crap in the first place!

I suppose the #1 on the global status for women on anti depressants bestowed upon America can be remedied by refraining from medicating rage away and just going postal. Yeeee hawwww

Raw Video: Pope Knocked Down at Christmas Mass - YouTube
Saint's heart stolen in Dublin - The Irish Times - Sat, Mar 03, 2012

Before she winds up like this...
WOMAN MURDERED BY EX AND HIS FAMILY DUMPED IN A SEPTIC TANK
Which is the inevitable situation when your brand of civilization demands my half of the species be pacifist.

You can f*ck off a die right along with the VFW drunks. Kiss my lily white 1/6th Irish ass.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Your rants in this thread make Rush look like a puppy.
Agreed.
Quote:
I believe you said your behavior defines you.
So do I.
Quote:
You are quite a piece of work.
No Kumbaya here. You want breast milk when you're grown with teeth- what's wrong with you? You see, it's not everyone else's responsibility to whip out a boob to feed you. Behave yourself and you'll find out I am a lady. I'm also a lady who doesn't take crap from malevolent idiots. Medic bag in one hand, a gun in the other hand. Who do you care to meet? How you treat me decides who you will meet. Simple as that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies