Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 10:06 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,802,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I'm no Palin fan, but she could run circles around the boy we have in the White House today. Palin is a mental giant compared to Obama.
She is a sociopath running circles aiding and abetting those who mean to destroy this nation. She is a multi million $ prostitute. She's a very useful tool to very malevolent people and so long as her ivory girl face smiles sweetly with poison off her tongue, she gets by with it among Republicans too stupid to see evil in plain sight.

I don't want my brothers & sisters in arms, or the fate of this nation, blown away by a maniac in a Burqa. But I'm the c*nt? THERE IT IS! There YOU are. A traitor to this nation sucking up to your vanity and you're too ignorant to see it. So really, she does represent you. Y'all really are wh*res. Every single one of you selling America out for a can of Koch telling you everything you think you want to hear.

You can carry on believing I'm crazy and I don't give a rats ass. I know what loyalty means. I know what stewardship looks like. I know what that higher calling is about. I know what the party of Lincoln stands for. And y'all don't. That's why you can't see evil standing right there on a stage as you applaud it. You've sold yourselves to the devil for the vicarious thrill of power over others. Until it blows up in your faces as it always does. The Kings of nothingness. Bravo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,922,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
boinkin' a bunch of bimbos is nothing to be proud of in 2012.
It can be entertaining.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 PM

38,649 posts, read 26,430,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Oh doesn't he now? When he's peddling his wares winding up morons to use you for target practice you might think otherwise.

When nation of Islam or KKK animate themselves to incite sedition, hatred & violence on huge swaths of the population, that's not innocent. Neither is the career of misogyny Rush has made for himself. No one wants to see it because it's inflicted on women. Those human beings living in nomans land since this nation started. Bull sh*t.

Interesting rambling incoherent post.

Poor women.

Wanda Sykes hopes for Rush Limbaugh's death while Obama laughs - YouTube

Old 03-10-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I don't want anyone to feed me;
besides, breast milk is much too sweet.
Excellent! Breast milk belongs to infants. Not grown human beings who ought to be responsible for themselves and working together in good faith to keep America healthy.

Ergo, those unwilling to be responsible for themselves have renounced their citizenship. With no discrimination to race, gender, creed, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
The words sl-t and prostitute are not profanities. C*nt is! What is the matter with libs!
C*nt is a profanity, but when someone is conducting themselves in a profane way-- does the adjective fit or not? Palin-- absolutely. Add Coulter and Bachmann to that list.

What is the definition of that word? Does it define womanhood? For some men like Rush it does. This is not a one time incident.

The term c*nt is a vulgar expression aimed at female genitalia motivated by male resentment of their own sick desire using sexuality as a means of dehumanizing another. The very word describes both behavior and the resentment of someone who believes themselves victimized by the very values they've embraced. A projection of their own abdication of responsibility.

The entire republican party/ right wing media is a c*nt when their behavior is the only criteria for judgment.

I'm deeply saddened to see Kay Bailey leave politics. She deserved so much better than the crap she's had to work with for colleagues.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:34 PM

30,409 posts, read 52,025,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
Dem female leaders and left leaning organizations like "NOW" were very silent when Hillarys husband was screwing the interns in the white house as well, nothing new here.
No they weren't. Were you asleep during that whole period, or what?

Besides, that was an issue between her & her husband - and nobody else was attacked, that I'm aware.

Last edited by gizmo980; 03-10-2012 at 10:47 PM..

Old 03-10-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
The words sl-t and prostitute are not profanities. C*nt is! What is the matter with libs!
Then why is the word sl** censored on here? Regardless, it's more about context and whether or not somebody has earned the name... Sarah Palin has acted like a c*** and deserves to be called one, whereas Sarah Fluke isn't a prostitute and most likely not a sl**. Rush (and so many other neocons) are attacking her for speaking up on healthcare issues, and decided to assume things about her sex life based on her support of birth control coverage. How does that make her promiscuous or a prostitute? Are you saying any woman who uses birth control is sleeping around? If so, that is where the misogynistic view comes into play, and THAT is what most people are angry about right now.

It's not about the words, it's about the implications and false assumptions... get that through your heads already.

Quote:
Rush apologized, Maher never would.
Good. Nobody should apologize for something they stand believe in, and Rush's apology was weak at best. Why didn't he have the guts to stand behind his comments, and explain to us why he feels she deserved those names? Or was he just blowing smoke, and knew from the beginning it was a BS call?

Old 03-10-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Oh doesn't he now? When he's peddling his wares winding up morons to use you for target practice you might think otherwise.
C'mon... you know I care about the actual topic, and I'm never shy about defending even the (certain) issues that don't affect me personally. But Rush himself is just a puppet, and if he hadn't said it, the conservatives would have found another avenue for spreading this crap. So I refuse to give that blowhard any MORE power, by saying he has any affect on me - or women in general.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Your the one who constantly belittles men
I never belittle men. Because real men, the ones who are accountable for themselves, never require it. Those making careers out of dodging accountability for themselves are not men. They are c*nts. And you defend them because you are one yourself.

Quote:
Hillary pretty much told the world that her man can chase all the women he wants just don't get caught and he did.
It's her job to mind his vows and not her own. That sicko land you live in-- stay there. In defense of marriage, you need to be prohibited from marrying.

Quote:
Not once, not twice, at least three women that had the guts to come forward and claim long term affairs. The press has barely touched on this issue with their King Clinton, he's still seen as some honorable man.
It's amazing the flock of bimbos that arrive after the fact of his very long career. He had been in politics how long and no one came forward? That is until regenry press ponied up enough cash and hired prostitutes to tell tales. So what was he guilty of? No one really knows when the snow job machine kicked in full gear. Mark Fuhrman couldn't help himself but plant evidence and not do his job, and so, OJ went free when most truly believe the man was guilty as sin.

When you have no case at all, misdirecting blame and persecuting the wrong people is the only thing left you people. The Susan Smith party. Pure evil.

Quote:
I find your posts to be disgusting and full of self hate.
It's disgusting when women stand up for themselves! They should sit still and be punching bags for males and prostitutes spitting on them for failure to prostitute themselves. F*ck off and die with your VFW drunks. Go on, run along little girl.

Quote:
You may help others, but it obvious only those that agree with your collective thinking. You claim to be a Christian and lady, then you throw your hate around at the right and tell them to die. Your trying to be a God you need to check yourself.
Hilarious!! I can't believe that YOU really believe your opinion of me counts for anything. Your brain is like used cat litter. How much more useless a human being could you be?

Let me get this straight-- I'm 'oppressing' you into my personal "new world order" that expects basic competence/ fundamental citizenship standards out of you as a human being? Talk about collective thinking-- whose genius idea was it to train you to be a man trap? That's not social engineering. No sireee. To tell you not to go to school, and be the ignorant mommy teaching her babies how to be ignorant of the world on and on and on. That's not the preservation of a vicious cycle of poverty providing ample supplies of cheap labor? Get them young, keep them ignorant & helpless dependent on the Church for charity plan belongs to your camp. Not anything I endorse.

If you prefer your sugar daddy republican PIMP keeping red states ignorant & training them to be predators of their countrymen calling it making a living the same way dixiecrats did their own, it's everything you've earned. Truly. Just don't come crying to me when everything you've done to yourself was self inflicted. You had ample opportunity, and no one could tell you a damned thing without being accused of some vast left wing conspiracy to get you job skills. You're happily a white n*gger and mean to stay that way. Enough with your whining. Your right to vote needs revocation. Any woman in this country against equal rights (equal responsibility) is abdicating citizenship the same way blacks carrying on about the big get even with America have. Off you go. I'm sick of your entitlement poodle dead ass spitting on the poor as you led them into poverty yourself.

You'll decide for yourself once and for all. Choose to be a prostitute or choose to be an American. You can't be both.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:25 PM

I never seen this before, thank you! And ^5 Sykes! I agree! He does deserve to die. Not because we disagree on merits of actual political import, but because he has been instructing half the country to prey on the other half. He is a traitor. He's a white one claiming to be of Christian values. He's evil. And so are you.

You aren't worthy of your mother, your wife, your children, or your country. Penis worship is not Christian.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:32 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,817,770 times
Quote:
I never seen this before, thank you! And ^5 Sykes! I agree! He does deserve to die. Not because we disagree on merits of actual political import, but because he has been instructing half the country to prey on the other half. He is a traitor. He's a white one claiming to be of Christian values. He's evil. And so are you.

You aren't worthy of your mother, your wife, your children, or your country. Penis worship is not Christian.

You're on a roll tonight!
The civility is overwhelming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies