Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2012, 01:57 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Pure racist BS. Your racism is ok, but theirs isn't. You must be absolutely miserable in your life as you seem to see racism in everything.

Its like that idiot John Wiley Price. A racist from the get go. He sees racism in everything. He sees the term "black hole" when referring to the loss of money as "racist".

The fact is, you have NO clue about the facts. All you are doing is making up things that fit into your neat little racist ideal. It makes you no different in your assessment than that of the KKK. You see a black/white incident and immediately conclude it is because of race.

Sad, ignorant, ridiculous is what it is and you are perpetuating it.
Hf that guy didn't think he was suspicious, we wouldn't be having this discussion. He made a racist assumption and killed a black kid.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:59 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Who cares? Why are you always in all the threads about black people being criminals, welfare recipients or stuck on the Democrat plantation cheering on everyone who has something negative to say about black people? Someone lost his life and all that comes to minds is ignoring that racism exists and bashing Obama/liberals?
We all know why he does what he does

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
What would that have to do with anything?

In the context of the post to which I responded, it appeared you were saying that ten houses down the block was just a short distance you were walking. That's why I was surprised the police could get there so fast.
I think you were envisioning tenement row houses...

Walking a 1/4 mile IS a short walk for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Even your left leaning friends thing you're wrong nighttrain.
There is nothing wrong about what I said. This was a racially motivated killing. You don't like blacks so you are ok with whites killing blacks for no good reason.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:00 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Even your left leaning friends thing you're wrong nighttrain.
Ah, I don't think that he is "wrong" because in the end he may well be right, BUT AGAIN, I'll wait until there is more information.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:00 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,951,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Hf that guy didn't think he was suspicious, we wouldn't be having this discussion. He made a racist assumption and killed a black kid.
Suspicion is an assumption. Period.

You are trying to say because it was a black kid, it must be because it was racist. Sorry, but your reasoning is poorly contrived.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:02 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,939,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
You're the one making a racist assumption. You're ASSUMING that because this neighborhood watch captain was white, he saw all black men as suspicious. You have NO WAY to know whether that's true or not. It might be true (as any racist or bigoted assumptions can sometimes be.) But it also might be totally false. You are stating it as a fact. It's nothing more than your opinion, and it's based upon nothing but the skin colors of the people involved.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
What does the reluctance of some black fathers' acknowledgment of crime statistics have to do with anything? Does that magically render statistics invalid or something? Not that they justify this a$$hole's killing of an innocent kid, but I'm not sure that I see your point.
You'd know my point if it was my kid that got gunned down by some right wing racist because some black kids in America commits crimes........hell yea you would see

Old 03-08-2012, 02:04 PM

I think the lesson to be learned is, if you are black, be careful in a gated community because apparently white people don't think you belong there. I thought the projects were a dangerous place, I didn't think you had to be worried in a gated community.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Perhaps the watch captain is familiar with most of the residents of his community, and didn't recognize this young man? Which would make sense, as the young man was a visitor, not a resident.
What right did he have to confront another person that wasn't doing anything wrong? Does being a neighborhood watch captain give you some type of special authority to harass people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies