Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Well, it has gotten so bad with the right wing politics, and their horrendous war on women that its time to fight back! There have been 96 discriminitory laws written and passed in 2011 against womens health issues instead of the jobs and the economy issues the GOP promised the country.
What would some of these new laws be? Please tell me that NOT forcing employers or insurance companies to give away free birth control pills, is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 07:46 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Well, it has gotten so bad with the right wing politics, and their horrendous war on women that its time to fight back! There have been 96 discriminitory laws written and passed in 2011 against womens health issues instead of the jobs and the economy issues the GOP promised the country. Now on a holiday celebrating the rights of women Rush Limbaugh is still calling them.... "overeducated sluts"! Seriously, this isn't funny anymore its time to get it stopped. Women have the power to stop it iall n less than a month and have everything repealed and reversed.

Boycott ALL SEX, Yep I did say it!!!!! Stop having sex of any kind with your boyfriends, your husbands, stop all sexual activities of any type..... until the males of our country ensure their legislators get the message. Make sure your husband, boyfriend, brothers, uncles and fathers make it clear that THEY SUPPORT THE WOMEN IN THEIR LIVES. No more war on women is acceptable! Stay out of our bedrooms, stay out of our doctors offices! And make sure the likes of Rush Limbaugh stops making such disgusting insults against women by boycotting him as well, there's no doubt in my mind that his wife has already stopped servicing him, which makes him hate women even more than he does already..

BOYCOTT SEX!
Well, damn, there goes Saturday night.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:49 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,103,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Horse sh*t! This is just another thread to slam rush and conservatives. Not that rush was right he stooped to the liberals level and it is shameful!
DO YOU KNOW WHO CONTROLS THE STRINGS IN WASHINGTON RIGHT NOW ???????????????????????

THE LIBERALS with the exception of a take over in congress a few months ago!!!!

Thats right as long as it is against a conservative it is ok.
Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008...-republican-vp

Did he lose his job?
David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About Palin's Teen Daughter
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1oPDgs23B (broken link)

Cloris Leachman calls Sarah Palin a ****: VIDEO and they laugh about it.
http://www.wendyshow.com/2011/01/04/...n-sarah-palin/ (broken link)

Letterman attacks Sarah Palins slutty flight attendant look:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...attendant-look (broken link)

Barack Obama, Apologize To Sarah Palin
Mr. Obama, I want you to get on your computer and Google “Sarah Palin” and “*****/****/****/****,” etc. ad nauseam and locate each person/organization/network/entity that has leveled the epithet against her and condemn each one. Then for each comment, phone Sarah Palin and apologize.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bar...o-sarah-palin/ (broken link)

Lets not forget this latest beauty from the liberal women holding office and being paid by all women and who they should be representing ALL WOMEN...

Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin - YouTube

not a single thing you said, nor quoted, not attached as a link has anything to do with what I said. All for another thread. This is about using the weapon of sex against all of those fighting a war against women. Its the most valuable weapon women own, and has been used since the beginning of time, when necessary. I'm saying we can shut this new war on women down in a heartbeat if we use our own bodies to do it! For those women (such as myself-and almost all the women I know) we have good supportive men in our lives that disagree with the GOP's war and the christian right's war on women so lucky them! As to ANY MAN who supports right wing bigots and right wing causes that involve a womans health, right to choose or anything else that adversly affects us.....well too bad for them.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
yeah no war on women? why now after decades of covering BC is it now up for debate. mandating unnecessary medical tests like ultra sounds are only to try to make women feel guilty about their choice. conservatives say they want less government intrusion until it comes to control over women. you guys are transparent.
Excellent.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:54 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
AeroguyDC - So you married a hooker. Not surprising.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
There is but it is a War on Conservative women by the liberals.

Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin

Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin - YouTube

Maybe thats because conservative women are fighting on the wrong side of the aisle. They are fighting against the women who gave THEM the power to self determination in their own lives. ANY CONSERVATIVE WOMAN, working, using birth control, buying property, availing themselves of ANY procedures involving FROZEN EMBRYOS......are USING the hard fought LEFT WING ideology making ALL OF THAT POSSIBLE FOR ALL WOMEN. If you or any woman you know lives with the privelege of being an American woman in this world, living in this century, its because a left wing, liberal woman made it possible.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Does the OP have any idea how ridiculously childish and passee she sounds? BTW, has there been a run on tinfoil recently? "War on Women???" LOL!

WOW!!!!! did you ever add a bunch of intelligent information to the thread......I'm SO impressed!

Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,620,776 times
I thought it was Conservatives who used fear tactics to scare people into voting their way. Right?

The "War on women" is over-reactionary garbage perpetrated by the left-wing fringe who honestly think Conservatives want to ban contraception and abortion in all cases. It's nothing but left-wing scaremongering intended to rile up those who aren't really paying attention or who are easily duped.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
My guess many who are urging a sex boycott, don't have any prospects anyway!
Married 25 years plus! Most of my relatives married, on their way to being married, friends, married or widowed but dating. Nope, the ones urging a sex boycott are the ones that knows how well it works.....and, more importantly..... how quickly!

Old 03-09-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
That is funny. My wife said the same thing. LOL.
I would guess your wife is a woman under 35 who takes all of her rights with a grain of salt not realizing how difficult life was for those that fought her battle for her! Or she doesn't have a clue, how much power withholding sex is.....(but I bet she does)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies