Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2013, 05:43 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,524 times

Advertisements

Gomexico and the other liberal idiot claiming all opposition to Obama is racist are pretty much the bottom of the humanity barrell. I guess pedohpiles rank lower than them but not by much.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
I don't hate him, I hate what he had done and is doing to this country. There have been other presidents I didn't like and they are white. But, if I don't like Obama, it's because he's black. That is a totally ridiculous cop-out. Racist, racist, racist. That's the mantra of black people. So many refuse to take responsibility if they can say it's racist. I wanted him to do well. I hoped he would do well, although, knowing he had no experience was worrisome. No matter what he has done, it's all right with black people. I think there is nothing he could do, that black people wouldn't like.
Hey, I say if blacks think Obama is doing such a great job let them have it Obama's way. Anyone who knows the stats know what I am saying. Obama is doing a great job for them.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hey, I say if blacks think Obama is doing such a great job let them have it Obama's way. Anyone who knows the stats know what I am saying. Obama is doing a great job for them.
At the end of the day, if a White president had jobs added under his term, and expanded education opportunities, Conservatives would be saying "Look at all the opportunities Blacks choose not to use..."

When it's a Black president doing the same "He's not doing anything for Black people." Let me guess, opening the flood gates for welfare would be what you consider "doing something for Black people."

On a side note, I've never heard any other President described as living it up on the gov't dime more than I've heard it be said about Obama. Nevermind that the Obama's were rich before they entered the White House and were traveling like they do now, suddenly Obama is living the high life off tax payers.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 PM

8,486 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Probably most people have legitimate well reasoned objections to Obama's political philosophy. For a few of the racists out there he's their ultimate nightmare, a well educated black man in a position of authority over them.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:38 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeds468 View Post
(still?)
No Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore....You can wake up now...Obama won and he is your President....

Old 04-01-2013, 09:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
At the end of the day, if a White president had jobs added under his term, and expanded education opportunities, Conservatives would be saying "Look at all the opportunities Blacks choose not to use..."

When it's a Black president doing the same "He's not doing anything for Black people." Let me guess, opening the flood gates for welfare would be what you consider "doing something for Black people."

On a side note, I've never heard any other President described as living it up on the gov't dime more than I've heard it be said about Obama. Nevermind that the Obama's were rich before they entered the White House and were traveling like they do now, suddenly Obama is living the high life off tax payers.
So essentially you are saying more of the same? But by the way the left talks Obama is doing right by black Americans.

Like I said, black Americans are so convinced Obama is doing right by them then ok by me.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:49 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Probably most people have legitimate well reasoned objections to Obama's political philosophy. For a few of the racists out there he's their ultimate nightmare, a well educated black man in a position of authority over them.
I was thought public service was about working FOR the people....

And in the other thread we were told that saying things like "articulate black man" and "well spoken black man" were racist. I'm guessing "well educated black man" is off limits, also.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times
same reason people did not like bush, clinton, reagan, and the rest of the crooks. it is the same reason people will not like the next president and the one after that.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:21 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you mean the continuing strengthening of the economy, the end of the iraq war, and the death of bin laden?
  • Massive unemployment at a level not seen sice the Great Depression, and persisting to this day (the real figure is still well over 10%).
  • Massive increase in debt, threatening to enslave our children for decades to come unless something is done to decrease spending.
  • Throwing good money after bad, and expecting a different result.
  • Enabled, sanctioned and supported the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood organization (the Father of Al-Qaeda) in Egypt and Libya, vastly increasing the threat to the Western World, and America. It is the aim of the Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda, and Islam to destroy the West and to bring the entire World (ultimately) under Islamic Law (Sharia).
  • Lied to the American People about the terrorist attack on our Embasy in Benghazi, where four Ameircans, including our Ambassador, were killed. Blamed the attack on an "offensive" video, even though the truth was already known. Sent his own surrogates out to lie to the news media for him.
  • Lied about Al-Qaeda "being on it's heels" (or "on the run") when in fact it has reorganized and regrouped, and is as much of a threat as ever.
  • Fast and Furious.
  • Failure to call Fort Hood attack an Terrorist Attack on our own soil, calling it "workplace violence." This insults the intelligence of all Americans, and helps our enemies.
  • Failure to uphold laws that he doesn't agree with.
  • Failure to prosecute criminals who are minorities.
  • Advocates for the use of Drones against American citizens who haven't been charged with a crime and with no benefit of due process.
  • Openly attacking the First Amendment, threatening our Liberty.
  • Supports the suppression of Free Speech so as not to "offend" Muslims, but does not care about his offensive posture toward Christians and Jews.
These are just some of the things I could list.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 PM

977 posts, read 763,592 times
Quote:
(still?)
Why do simple-minded libs [redundant] think you must 'hate' a person because you disagree with their politics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies