Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,375,581 times

Advertisements

We're on page three of this thread and royoldboys link is still broken.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:50 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So now the left is twisting this into a thread about the view instead of the topic at hand which is the hypocrisy. Like I said they can't figure it out. Good work.
It's simple. If you don't like the hypocrisy on your favorite TV show (The View in your case), then stop watching it.

No one is twisting anything. I mean, folks getting all up in arms over a bunch of cackling hens on a TV show? LMAO....get a life.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:52 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
And the other two will shrivel up to the size of peanuts.

Isn't it revealing how liberals go ballistic when a conservative attacks a liberal in the manner that Rush Limbaugh attacked Ms. Flake. Yet, they turn a blind eye when countless liberals repeatedly attack conservatives, such as what Alan Colmes said about the way the Santorum's mourned their stillborn baby--"taking his two-hour old baby who died right after childbirth home and played with it for a couple hours". This is far more contemptible than calling a woman a ****. Colmes apologized the next day, Rick Santorum gracious accepted the apology and the MSM swept it under the carpet. Did we hear any liberals calling for Colmes to be fired? The silence from them was deafening.
What is it about the difference between a one sentence or one word insult, followed up immediately by a REAL apology, and a three day ASSAULT against a previously private citizen who did nothing but to talk about something RUSH didn't agree with, that you refuse to understand? And did Colmes request a sex tape? No, I didn't think so.

WHY are you people so pathetically trying to make a one time insult comparable to a three day ATTACK? Are you really that desperate to try to repair RUSH's image?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:55 PM

994 posts, read 725,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Talk about hypocrisy and double standards! Where was Laura Ingraham after Rush waged a three day ASSAULT on a young woman? RUSH - a fat slob that many people watch and listen to and who carries way more influence than the women on The View do?

So Joy Behar used an inappropriate word to describe Ingraham? BFD! Did Joy Behar ASSAULT her for three straight days, with name after name and demand to see sex tapes of her (ick)?

You people are pathetic! And every time you start another thread, trying to deflect attention away from RUSH, all you do is make it come full circle right back to him and you end up just looking even more pathetic and desperate.
And every time a liberal goes off shrieking about it in completely over-the-top terms, and paints the 30 year old political activist as an innocent youngster, it makes the anger against Rush look pathetic and desperate.

Every time another instance of the liberals doing exactly what they're complaining about comes up, they have to get more and more strident and exaggerated to keep shifting the focus back on Rush, to keep from looking like hypocrites. They have to keep making Rush out to be worse and worse to sustain the outrage. Eventually Rush's insults will be responsible for the destruction of civilization at the rate you're going.

2,472 posts, read 3,198,096 times
I remember when they were joking around about the woman that cut her husbands penis off. If a man cut his wife's breasts off there would be no joking. But what do you expect from lame television.

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Talk about hypocrisy and double standards! Where was Laura Ingraham after Rush waged a three day ASSAULT on a young woman? RUSH - a fat slob that many people watch and listen to and who carries way more influence than the women on The View do?

So Joy Behar used an inappropriate word to describe Ingraham? BFD! Did Joy Behar ASSAULT her for three straight days, with name after name and demand to see sex tapes of her (ick)?

You people are pathetic! And every time you start another thread, trying to deflect attention away from RUSH, all you do is make it come full circle right back to him and you end up just looking even more pathetic and desperate.
I will just take it for granted that you just missed what is going on here. It was Ed Schultz that called Ingraham that name and The View folks laughed it off. Now I don't watch MSNBC but I saw that part of Ed operating. I think that you may have missed or didn't even watch the video but I saw Barabara Walters talking to Behar about her calling Walters a sl*t. I guess I just missed the part about Behar calling Ingraham anything.

I will say that The View didn't have Ingraham on their stage to sympathize for what Schultz did but they did try very hard to help Fluke become the handy victim of this week.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-12-2012 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 03-12-2012, 12:56 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
We're on page three of this thread and royoldboys link is still broken.
try this one. it has the added benefit of denying the leftists a chance to bellow and howl about 'the blaze'.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/laura-ingraham-blasts-the-view-when-i-was-called-a-****-barbara-walters-laughed-it-off/ (broken link)

Old 03-12-2012, 12:57 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Isn't it revealing how liberals go ballistic when a conservative attacks a liberal in the manner that Rush Limbaugh attacked Ms. Flake. Yet, they turn a blind eye when countless liberals repeatedly attack conservatives, such as what Alan Colmes said about the way the Santorum's mourned their stillborn baby--"taking his two-hour old baby who died right after childbirth home and played with it for a couple hours". This is far more contemptible than calling a woman a ****. Colmes apologized the next day, Rick Santorum gracious accepted the apology and the MSM swept it under the carpet. Did we hear any liberals calling for Colmes to be fired? The silence from them was deafening.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:59 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Psst ... Nobody cares about The View.
Or Laura Ingraham.......................................... ..............

Old 03-12-2012, 01:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Since you can't read or watch without screwing up maybe you need to look in the mirror to see what you just accused me of.
You mean like YOU using the word Pelosi when you mean Sh*t on a regular baisis or when you attack Liberal women. I smell a HYPOCRITE on this thread, hmmmm, I wonder where they could be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies