Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 04:28 PM

48 posts, read 26,716 times

Advertisements

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube#

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-12-2012 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: copyright

Old 03-12-2012, 06:52 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,807,897 times
Oh boy, more Huggygate stuff!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:54 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,324,752 times
No, John McCain didn't want to use Reverend Wright. They did use the Bill Ayers things, and they regretted it later.

Sarah Palin lost her mind in that campaign, she lacked the knowledge needed to be commander and chief, or next in line, and she hasn't improved her position in 4 years.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,520,728 times
McCain, which to me was the Pillsbury Doughboy, sorry I'm conservative but he no longer is...he seemed to not be fighting to win. He was just grinnin and shaking hands.

ALL he had to do was to use clips from five or six video that were available on youtube and put them in TV, Campaign and yeah, radio campaign commercials and a victory would have been guaranteed. Some of them were/are that damning.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,025,187 times
...Probably because McCain didn't want to be attached to birther idiocy.

Or the idiocy that's coming from this "damaging" tape Breitbart releases.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
No, John McCain didn't want to use Reverend Wright. They did use the Bill Ayers things, and they regretted it later.

Sarah Palin lost her mind in that campaign, she lacked the knowledge needed to be commander and chief, or next in line, and she hasn't improved her position in 4 years.
No she did not lose her mind and she improved her position as she helped republicans defeat democrats with her endorsements in the mid term elections. She had a winning track record of candidates. That's when President Clinton went on national TV and warned democratic voters and candidates a week before the election to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me." He was right.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:02 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,324,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
No she did not lose her mind and she improved her position as she helped republicans defeat democrats with her endorsements in the mid term elections. She had a winning track record of candidates. That's when President Clinton went on national TV and warned democratic voters and candidates a week before the election to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me." He was right.
You should really read "Game Change". Its mostly from accounts by conservatives, who explained Sarah quite well, and the mental turmoil she went through.

She lost her mind.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:05 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,790,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube#
It is wayyyyyyyyy past time for the The Right Honourable Senator McCain to retire!!!!!!!!!! Go grow some saguaros or something.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
You mean like the Witch in Maryland?

Whatever......
Now if you think she was a real witch so be it. No, there were other candidates that unseated many incumbent democrats. Palin was on a roll and handed them their A$$es with her endorsements and viscious campaign attacks.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,520,728 times
Palin never lost her mind. She clearly had it and still does.

However, if she stays in the public eye too many more years, still conservative and as beautiful of an appearance as a soul, those that can't stand her may lose theirs. She was attacked with over thirty Private investigators in Wasilla....oh, so confident they were that some of them would find dirt on her....they failed!

The ugliness inside so many souls is that they have utter contempt for folks that are not religious hypocrites but not only live what they claim to but are gorgeous on the outside, too....it's like.....impossible, right?
That's what most on the left think and Sarah's presence....just may drive some of them nuts.

Longterm resentment can do that. Goodriddance to any that she does affect that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies