Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 05:24 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Sounds about right...

I'll bet before he shot the kid he said"Make my day punk"
Yeah he should probably be found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity. He was amped up on 8hrs of talk-radio, 15hrs of Fox News, and just finished watching Rambo for the 200th time.

He was fully aware that Obama is the enemy and this kid resembled Obama so he had no choice but to take out the enemy, per his HOA captain training!

Old 03-18-2012, 05:29 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Race needs to brought into the discussion because it was a white guy killing a black kid because of his race. If this were a 17 year old white kid, this wouldn't have happened.
Funny how you condemned white folk for posting stories of heinous crimes committed by blacks, but when the shoe is on the other foot it's all good. Hypocrite much?

Old 03-18-2012, 05:34 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
He was some gutless, HOA warrior loser, who apparently probably got po'd that the kid didn't bow down to him when he tried to play cop with him, then got his ass beat so he shot the kid.

Again, only a Republican
Did he shoot the kid after or during the time he was getting his ass beat?

Old 03-18-2012, 05:37 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Did he shoot the kid after or during the time he was getting his ass beat?
Apparently, everything I read it was after. The kid was beating him up to protect himself and yelling for help the whole time. Then when the fat POS finally got his footing back he shot him.

Of course we should hold our judgement, I mean he was wearing a hoodie during a rainstorm after all

Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Apparently, everything I read it was after. The kid was beating him up to protect himself and yelling for help the whole time. Then when the fat POS finally got his footing back he shot him.

Of course we should hold our judgement, I mean he was wearing a hoodie during a rainstorm after all
I need the link to what you read. From what I have read the man was grossly stupid but most likely was acting in self-defense. A civil suit should definitely be pursued, with the information I have read so far no criminal charges apply.

If the shooting was after he got his ass whipped manslaughter or murder 2 may apply.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:46 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,407,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Once again you don't get it! Maybe the block captain had no right to approach, but it seems many young black kid's seem to have a chip on there shoulder when asked a question, why is this? Maybe the kid got defensive when asked why he was where he shouldn't have been and if so, it may have escalated the situation. Survival 101, shut up and be polite.
GR, you'd be a better human being if you were less ignorant. Here's my contribution.

Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to 911 - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/17/2700249/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html - broken link)

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - chicagotribune.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/19/us...ager.html?_r=1

Family of black teenager 'shot dead by Neighborhood Watch when he went to buy candy for his brother' demands justice | Mail Online

Answers sought in teen’s death after encounter with neighborhood watch leader in Fla. suburb - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/family-wants-answers-in-teens-death-after-encounter-with-neighborhood-watch-leader/2012/03/08/gIQAPkJSzR_story.html - broken link)

Please take a deep breath and think about the stuff you are posting. A young life was snuffed out needlessly, apparently by a moron. As with any person who does anything no matter how crazy or stupid, that person thought there was a reason to do what they did. It does not excuse the craziness, the stupidity, or the tragedy of the situation.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:50 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Your statement is racist, if it were a white kid, there wouldn't even be a thread about it and oh, I'm sure it won't be long before we hear from Jessie and Big Al.
I'm pretty sure someone, maybe you, would have started a thread titled, 'Hispanic Murders White Child.'

Old 03-18-2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoomafoo View Post
A person killed another person----PUT ASIDE THE COLOR ISSUE---thanks to this story, my boys feel like any time any accident, even a negligent accident in which it involves a white person and a black person, the black community will always cry racism. Thanks so much. This is what is wrong with the world, A PERSON DIED, not a black person, not a white person, A PERSON! How many of you black or white are able to put aside your racial prejudeces long enough to realize this?
Exactly why racism exists, blacks won't leave it alone, instead of person on person crime, right away race is brought up and this time, black folks brought it up.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I don't see how that changes things one iota.
Oh, but it's a big deal the victim is black, right.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:16 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Guns, guns and more guns, hell let's arm every moron then make them a block captain over a suberb full of kids. Now we can give them the mid's watch of midnight to 4 am and really get the moron cooking with fear.

Now let's march any kid with a hoodie, any kid at all and I bet you get the same result. This dude had a record yet still able to get a handgun, this dude get's told by 911 operator to back off and still pushes confrontation, this dude got all the training required to have a gun license and still uses the damn thing to kill an unarmed kid.

Bunch of retarded morons running around with handguns tucked in ther trousers make ya all feel safe and cozy?

A completely needless gun death but all you clueless fools can chat about is ivory and ebony?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies