Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 01:06 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Chris Rock can't even contain his anger and answer a simple question. And he thinks the Tea Party people are insane and crazy????

Exclusive: Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question
"If it's going to take a blood bath, let's have it"________Ronald Reagan

I guess an angry rant is just fine and dandy when the source is a 'B' movie actor, eh?

Damn hypocrites indeed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 01:17 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

I guess an angry rant is just fine and dandy when the source is a 'B' movie actor, eh?

Damn hypocrites indeed!
If your going to quote someone make sure you at least get the quote right.

Also what does a comment RR made 40 plus years ago have to do with Chris Rock acting like a 5 year old?

Old 03-15-2012, 01:19 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,867 times
Quote:

Damn hypocrites indeed!

Anything to try to revive a dead career

Old 03-15-2012, 01:52 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,462 times
Among other reasons to think that the Tea Party is crazy...uh, they walked up to Chris Rock and annoyed him, and expected him to be a gentleman about it.

Wait, actually, they went looking for *shocking* footage, and went after a comedian that's well-known to be a loose cannon. I can't wait to see what they have next.

"Shocking footage! We asked Lewis Black a question, and he screamed at us! And then we played 'I'm Not Touching You' with Mike Tyson, and he hit us!"

Anyway, when democrats start groveling at Chris Rock's feet and apologizing after saying that goes too far sometimes, give us a call. Until then, there's no hypocrisy on display here.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:08 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
It's how I've seen it quioted, whatta ya got?

Quote:
Also what does a comment RR made 40 plus years ago have to do with Chris Rock acting like a 5 year old?
If you'd open your eyes you'd see it has a lot to do with the damn hypocrites who whine about the source of one inane Hollywood rat while kissing the A$$ of another.

What time frame erases stupidity in your world? A day? A week? A year?

As far as I'm concerned if you kiss the guy's A$$ after however many years you damn sure have to deal with the warts too.

I'll stand by what I said: Damn hypocrites!

Old 03-15-2012, 02:15 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
It's how I've seen it quioted, whatta ya got?

If you'd open your eyes you'd see it has a lot to do with the damn hypocrites who whine about the source of one inane Hollywood rat while kissing the A$$ of another.

What time frame erases stupidity in your world? A day? A week? A year?

As far as I'm concerned if you kiss the guy's A$$ after however many years you damn sure have to deal with the warts too.

I'll stand by what I said: Damn hypocrites!
You can look up the quote, that's easy. Plus maybe you'll learn something and get some historical context of the correct comment.

Sorry I wouldn't even lower Obama into the same minor pissant league as Chris Rock. And I can't stand Obama.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:17 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:

Damn hypocrites indeed!
Where is the link and in what context is he referring?
He did not feel this way about fellow americans

Old 03-15-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Its ok to take something 40 years ago and use it against a conservative and to justify and deflect.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:19 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Chris Rock can't even contain his anger and answer a simple question. And he thinks the Tea Party people are insane and crazy????

Exclusive: Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question
I think if he is going to opine on political things he should be able to defend his position anywhere he might be. instead he chose to trow a temper tantrum like a big baby. I have no respect for that dud!!!

Old 03-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Among other reasons to think that the Tea Party is crazy...uh, they walked up to Chris Rock and annoyed him, and expected him to be a gentleman about it.

Wait, actually, they went looking for *shocking* footage, and went after a comedian that's well-known to be a loose cannon. I can't wait to see what they have next.

"Shocking footage! We asked Lewis Black a question, and he screamed at us! And then we played 'I'm Not Touching You' with Mike Tyson, and he hit us!"

Anyway, when democrats start groveling at Chris Rock's feet and apologizing after saying that goes too far sometimes, give us a call. Until then, there's no hypocrisy on display here.
Wow! Drink some more kool-aid! Deflect, Justify and Divide. Do you not think this answer is childlike and grade schoolish?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies