Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2012, 08:11 AM

1,329 posts, read 832,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
You are making pretty much no sense do you know that? We have rights over what goes on with out bodies. But you still bear the responsibility for helping us get that way. See real men don't have an issue with all this. Only little boys who would not even hang around when a woman got pregnant do.
Ahem... gay men have no responsibility for getting women pregnant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 09:13 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
Ahem... gay men have no responsibility for getting women pregnant
Depends on when they came out of the closet dear .

Old 03-16-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes I have, and I would never have an abortion. As I said, I have had the test done and it was painless. It was done to detect a female problem I was having. As it turned out, I had cancer of the uterus and it was a life saving measure.
No you haven't since you are pro life you aren't contemplating anything.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:16 AM

5,266 posts, read 8,744,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I dare say a person gets more informative lecturing when they surrender a pet at the humane shelter than when a woman walks into an abortion clinic.

I don't think a sonogram is too much to ask from her.

Why should you ask ANYTHING of her? Who the hell are you?

Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
No you haven't since you are pro life you aren't contemplating anything.
What are you talking about? What am I supposedly not comtemplating?

Old 03-16-2012, 11:02 AM

569 posts, read 671,445 times
Quote:
Nonsense. If she has already made up her mind to kill her unborn child then I doubt a sonogram will change it. The reasons these sonograms are done is to make sure the woman's pregnancy hasn't advanced to the stage where abortion isn't an option.
Um, they can determine that without an ultrasound just as they have been for the last few decades. The reason why they are doing this is because they cannot make it flat out illegal so lets make it even MORE unpleasant than it is.

When this country begins legislating mens health issues the way they are trying to legislate womens lets talk. Until then a whole lot of women are getting REALLY pi&&ed off.

Gov Corbett has a new slogan: Just close your eyes. Whadda assh&t!

Old 03-16-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
What are you talking about? What am I supposedly not comtemplating?
Having an abortion.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:19 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
Um, they can determine that without an ultrasound just as they have been for the last few decades. The reason why they are doing this is because they cannot make it flat out illegal so lets make it even MORE unpleasant than it is.

When this country begins legislating mens health issues the way they are trying to legislate womens lets talk. Until then a whole lot of women are getting REALLY pi&&ed off.

Gov Corbett has a new slogan: Just close your eyes. Whadda assh&t!
Who is stopping women from getting abortions? Pregnancy is a health issue? Only if her life would be in danger while giving birth. It is merely your opinion that this medical procedure is to make abortion more unpleasant. Any doctor that would perform an abortion IMO wouldn't be interested in punishing a woman for doing it. Sorry, I am a pro-lifer and I think it shouldn't be a woman's right under most circumstances to take the life of her unborn child.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:24 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Nonsense. If she has already made up her mind to kill her unborn child then I doubt a sonogram will change it. The reasons these sonograms are done is to make sure the woman's pregnancy hasn't advanced to the stage where abortion isn't an option.
The nonsense is saying she's killing an unborn child, but you knew that, right?

Old 03-16-2012, 11:33 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
It is merely your opinion that this medical procedure is to make abortion more unpleasant.
It is pretty clearly the intent. What other medical procedures have the legislation of Arizona decided to meddle in?

Quote:
Any doctor that would perform an abortion IMO wouldn't be interested in punishing a woman for doing it.
Then one supposes they would already perform the ultrasound, if it was a medical necessity. That merely makes the law a waste of time and money. If it's not a medical necessity in every case, who the f.ck are the Arizona GOP to start meddling in doctor-patient matters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies