Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 07:43 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,929,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No, we aren't drooling. It is just that we get sick of conservatives being stereotyped as most being racists that even when we have blacks among our ranks that label is still applied by the left. It is your opinion that Cain and West are lunatics. Should we call you a racist for calling them that? Speaking of lunatics, Obama comes to mind and he is one of yours and I don't dislike him because he is "half" black. It is his politics that are loony.

I don't know what the political views are of those who post negative things about blacks but I am not one of them and I am a conservative. There are losers in every race and I certainly don't think that blacks are inferior in any way and deserve respect just like any other American as a group.
Cain wants to see Mexicans entering this country brutally murdered by electric shock from border fences. Weird Al said "he's heard" up to 80 U.S. House Democrats are Communist Party members, but wouldn't name names. Neither are sane people but the Tea Partiers love when they can say all the racist crap they want and a few Uncle Toms will carry their water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 07:47 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,477,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Cain wants to see Mexicans entering this country brutally murdered by electric shock from border fences. Weird Al said "he's heard" up to 80 U.S. House Democrats are Communist Party members, but wouldn't name names. Neither are sane people but the Tea Partiers love when they can say all the racist crap they want and a few Uncle Toms will carry their water.
Weird Al Yankovic is a Tea Party member? I had no idea...

Old 05-31-2012, 07:56 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,289,862 times
Quote:
You're exaggerating. Cain wanted an electrified fence at the border and that wouldn't necessarily kill anyone just give them a jolt. It would be a deterrant to entering our country illegally. If you think it is only Mexicans entering our country illegally then you aren't dealing in reality either. There are criminals and terrorists getting through also. So what Al said "he's heard"? Please provide a link to the majority of teapartiers saying racist crap. I'll wait.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:51 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hey, look who's suddenly become a fan of MLK & his ideology!
Freaking Strange Indeed.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
You're exaggerating. Cain wanted an electrified fence at the border and that wouldn't necessarily kill anyone just give them a jolt. It would be a deterrant to entering our country illegally. If you think it is only Mexicans entering our country illegally then you aren't dealing in reality either. There are criminals and terrorists getting through also. So what Al said "he's heard"? Please provide a link to the majority of teapartiers saying racist crap. I'll wait.
yea..a jolt like Ted Bundy felt. A ton of fried corpses was humor and fantasy fodder for his tea party supporters. Children electrocuted isn't my humorous cup of tea but the loud roar of laughter from Joe Arpaio, Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh and Herman Cain when electric fences were murdering people would be morning cheer from conservatives. As much as righties want to demonize liberals, they don't show active glee in anyone being murdered.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 AM

29,095 posts, read 25,956,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah, that must explain the parade in New York City tomorrow, one of the more liberal cities in the country, eh?
I thought NYC was home of Wall Street - which is supposed to be controlled by "evil conservative capitalists"? I guess the liberals and Marxists will really have to re-think that one, huh?

Old 06-01-2012, 12:30 AM

29,095 posts, read 25,956,059 times
Quote:
yea..a jolt like Ted Bundy felt. A ton of fried corpses was humor and fantasy fodder for his tea party supporters. Children electrocuted isn't my humorous cup of tea but the loud roar of laughter from Joe Arpaio, Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh and Herman Cain when electric fences were murdering people would be morning cheer from conservatives. As much as righties want to demonize liberals, they don't show active glee in anyone being murdered.
You misunderstand - the fence wouldn't actually kill anyone - because credit would be given to the hopeful illegal immigrants for having enough sense to stay away from the electrified fence - and avoid electrocution. You also neglect to realize that Herman Cain was only joking - but he made a good point also.

Anyways - it seems that you support lawbreakers - I wonder why? Oh, yes - you also support the Democratic Party - the biggest group of crooks in the land.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Reading comprehension, much? I said it would only be a jolt, not electrocution. Please provide a link where any of the individuals you mentioned were laughing about some kind of electrocution that was non existant anyway. Murder? Again with the reading comprehension thingy.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Reading comprehension, much? I said it would only be a jolt, not electrocution. Please provide a link where any of the individuals you mentioned were laughing about some kind of electrocution that was non existant anyway. Murder? Again with the reading comprehension thingy.
God forbid your precious fingers get calloused from doing a 2 second youtube search but here you go anyway.

Herman Cain's Electric Fence 'Joke' - YouTube

in advance for right ring reaction to things that happened in real life

Old 06-01-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
God forbid your precious fingers get calloused from doing a 2 second youtube search but here you go anyway.

Herman Cain's Electric Fence 'Joke' - YouTube

in advance for right ring reaction to things that happened in real life
No need to get snarky. When did Cain laugh in that video? He didn't! He said a warning sign could be placed on the other side of the fence that it "could" kill you. That is just deterrant. Provide a link about the actual plans for a fence that would electrocute you. You know damned well that would never happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies