Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 01:27 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times

Advertisements

Liberal racism isn't exactly new or hidden- it's very much out in the open for all to see!- yet the special kind of racism that liberals practice every day and legislate is routinely ignored by the mainstream media.

We know these inherently racist liberal policies via their race-based diversity policies in academia. "Diversity for diversity's sake" is their motto. Grades do not matter with them, it is all about letting in the right amount of colored people to make it look nice and break up the monotony of white and asian students!

In Liberal Racist La-la-land it's perfectly okay for ethnic minorities to celebrate their culture but it's a big offensive no-no for any white culture (yes, there are indeed different caucasian cultures, sorry racists ) to do the same (for example the loony teachers in Massachusetts who think St. Patrick's Day is racist )

Here is the latest example of how liberals legislate racism- they now want students to be able to state their racial preferrence of their teachers! Specifically, black male teachers.

A Black Male Teacher for Every Student!
Black males represent only one out of every 50 teachers, and that's a major social problem, according to the federal government. The solution is de rigueur racial preferences and more government spending. With that solution in mind, the federal government is now going to devote untold resources to a program called the TEACH Campaign.
So much for MLK's dream of a color-blind America. How do the Democrats get away with putting the race blame on Republicans when it is they who insist on legislating such blatant racism in the first place?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: copyright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 01:29 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Liberal racism isn't exactly new or hidden- it's very much out in the open for all to see!- yet the special kind of racism that liberals practice every day and legislate is routinely ignored by the mainstream media.

We know these inherently racist liberal policies via their race-based diversity policies in academia. "Diversity for diversity's sake" is their motto. Grades do not matter with them, it is all about letting in the right amount of colored people to make it look nice and break up the monotony of white and asian students! In other words, in Liberal Racist La-la-land it's perfectly okay for ethnic minorities to celebrate their culture but it's a big offensive no-no for any white culture (yes, there are indeed different caucasian cultures, sorry racists ) to do the same (for example the loony teachers in Massachusetts who think St. Patrick's Day is racist )

Here is the latest example of how liberals legislate racism- they now want students to be able to state their racial preferrence of their teachers! Specifically, black male teachers.

A Black Male Teacher for Every Student![indent]Black males represent only one out of every 50 teachers, and that's a major social problem, according to the federal government. The solution is de rigueur racial preferences and more government spending. With that solution in mind, the federal government is now going to devote untold resources to a program called the TEACH Campaign.
I particularly like this part: "The "of color" designation refers only to Hispanics and blacks, for the purposes of the TEACH program. Whites and Asians don't count. The federal government is not advocating racial matching of teachers and students for the benefit of whites and Asians. The mere suggestion would be treated as a racist absurdity."

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-16-2012 at 02:56 PM..

Old 03-16-2012, 01:33 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
lol you're living on fantasy island.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:38 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I particularly like this part: "The "of color" designation refers only to Hispanics and blacks, for the purposes of the TEACH program. Whites and Asians don't count. The federal government is not advocating racial matching of teachers and students for the benefit of whites and Asians. The mere suggestion would be treated as a racist absurdity."
I had selected those words as something I could put on as a quote and you beat me to it. Thanks for providing something lefties can read without failing to read the link, as so many of them do.

It is hard to believe that the man who was so heavily involved in the gay story a couple of years ago should utter words that can be interpreted the way we and the Thinker do. Maybe he can be replaced after our upcoming election, if we are allowed to have one.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
lol you're living on fantasy island.
And what part of that conservative link did you read? Maybe you need to read more than just tiny bits we bring out for the likes of you.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:45 PM

613 posts, read 759,968 times
I’m Black and Hispanic, and let’s just say that when I go into a conservative neighborhood I make sure to always turn the safety off.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:13 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
This will surely the blow the liberal racists minds

The Racism of "Diversity"
Texas A&M president Robert Gates should be praised for announcing that race will no longer be a factor when applications are considered, and that students "should be admitted as individuals, on personal merit--and no other basis." What is needed now is for him, and others, to go further in challenging "diversity." They ought to declare their categorical opposition to racism--and, therefore, their repudiation of the entire policy of "diversity," which is simply an insidious form of racism.

Unlike the valid policy of racial integration, "diversity" propagates all the evils inherent in racism. According to its proponents, we need "diversity" in order to be exposed to new perspectives on life. We supposedly gain "enrichment from the differences in viewpoint of minorities," as the MIT Faculty Newsletter puts it. Admissions should be based on race, the University of Michigan's vice president insists, because "learning in a diverse environment benefits all students, minority and majority alike."

These circumlocutions translate simply into this: one's race determines the content of one's mind. They imply that people have worthwhile views to express because of their ethnicity, and that "diversity" enables us to encounter "black ideas," "Hispanic ideas," etc. What could be more repulsively racist than that? This is exactly the premise held by the South's slave-owners and by the Nazis' Storm Troopers. They too believed that an individual's thoughts and actions are determined by his racial heritage.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:16 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
This will surely the blow the liberal racists minds

The Racism of "Diversity"
Texas A&M president Robert Gates should be praised for announcing that race will no longer be a factor when applications are considered, and that students "should be admitted as individuals, on personal merit--and no other basis." What is needed now is for him, and others, to go further in challenging "diversity." They ought to declare their categorical opposition to racism--and, therefore, their repudiation of the entire policy of "diversity," which is simply an insidious form of racism.

Unlike the valid policy of racial integration, "diversity" propagates all the evils inherent in racism. According to its proponents, we need "diversity" in order to be exposed to new perspectives on life. We supposedly gain "enrichment from the differences in viewpoint of minorities," as the MIT Faculty Newsletter puts it. Admissions should be based on race, the University of Michigan's vice president insists, because "learning in a diverse environment benefits all students, minority and majority alike."

These circumlocutions translate simply into this: one's race determines the content of one's mind. They imply that people have worthwhile views to express because of their ethnicity, and that "diversity" enables us to encounter "black ideas," "Hispanic ideas," etc. What could be more repulsively racist than that? This is exactly the premise held by the South's slave-owners and by the Nazis' Storm Troopers. They too believed that an individual's thoughts and actions are determined by his racial heritage.
That's why I'm so glad I left the Democrat plantation. I'm now an individual, and not another trophy to be paraded. How is it that I have "uniquely Hispanic" thoughts? How is it that I think differently?

Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
That's why I'm so glad I left the Democrat plantation. I'm now an individual, and not another trophy to be paraded. How is it that I have "uniquely Hispanic" thoughts? How is it that I think differently?
Because, you believe... "I'm hispanic but still different"

Nope, that is anti-racism.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:15 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
In Liberal Racist La-la-land it's perfectly okay for ethnic minorities to celebrate their culture but it's a big offensive no-no for any white culture (yes, there are indeed different caucasian cultures, sorry racists ) to do the same (for example the loony teachers in Massachusetts who think St. Patrick's Day is racist )
Yeah, that must explain the parade in New York City tomorrow, one of the more liberal cities in the country, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies