Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 06:47 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,942,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
It is not about supporting our troops over the afghans. It is about getting to the bottom of what happened. If we have 15 or 20 rogue troops put there they need to be dealt with. ALL human lifes are valuable, we aren't superior to the rest of the world.
Yes we are. That is the problem with you libs. You think we aren't. That is why you despise Reagan. He talked about how great America was in his speeches and how freedom and liberty were worth fighting for. You folks are pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2012, 06:48 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,976,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What gives the talibon the right to be there?
The Taliban are Afghan's that fought as the Mujahideen, against the Russians.

We supplied them with training and arms.

They have more right, than the US occupying forces.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:53 PM

Taliban are an islamist militant group. They have no right to rule afghan. They have killed many more afghan civilians that we ever will. Your defense of their "right" to reign over Afghan is very telling to your agenda.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:55 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,950,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Initial reports came out that US soldiers slaughtered village women and children.
The scubbers came in and said it was 1 lone wolf.

How does 1 soldier go house to house, and then pile and burn the bodies, without 1 Afghan father stepping in and getting shot?

How does 1 soldier, do so much damage. Reportedly putting a pistol in the mouths of the children, 1 by 1 and blowing their brains out.

I would think, some would run and get away, and that the village would be able to fight back, at least a little bit.

But 15-20 soldiers would be a different story. They could easily take over a village, murder and burn without threat of being taken down.

Amazing BS comes out of our military dis information groups.

Up to 20 US troops behind Kandahar bloodbath
I think the only error in this report is that it was not regular US soldiers that did the killings. The killings were done by CIA operatives.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Taliban are an islamist militant group. They have no right to rule afghan. They have killed many more afghan civilians that we ever will. Your defense of their "right" to reign over Afghan is very telling to your agenda.
I didn't say they should reign over Afghanistan. I said they have more right to Afghanistan that we do.

Who reigns should be up to the Afghans. Unlike the puppet American Karzai.

My agenda is peace. It is one of not causing the world to hate peace loving Americans.

You realize most people in America don't like war, and don't want war. Especially the enlisted men and women.

It's the War Profiteers that brainwash the sheep into murder and theft.

You really need to learn about what you speak. The Taliban are Afghans.
They are militant, because empires keep trying to take their crap.

If someone came in to take your ****, what would you do?

Old 03-17-2012, 07:03 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,601,959 times
I didn't need to hear that Afghans said it was more than one. Anyone with a brain knows that 1 man is not capable of going into a village alone, kicking in doors (even weak doors are hard to kick in), shooting women and children, and then drag them all together to try and burn them without anyone trying to stop them. The physical effort required to do this would take hours, and in a village at night, there would be resisitance and at least a couple of dead men who tried to stop it. Multiple soldiers could pull it off easily. For one to do it would be nearly impossible.

Anyway it goes, head injury or not, if our military doesn't have the balls to hang the terrorist soldier who committed this vile act, they are on the same level of credibility of Al Qaeda.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:05 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,187,379 times
Quote:
Yes we are. That is the problem with you libs. You think we aren't. That is why you despise Reagan. He talked about how great America was in his speeches and how freedom and liberty were worth fighting for. You folks are pathetic.
Nope, you're wrong, seven billion people on this little blue marble, we are NOT any better than anyone else. That right the highlights what is total wrong with your whole philosophy. We Americans have no special rights and our lives aren't more valuable than those afghans.

"Reagun said it", doesn't make it true.

Last edited by buzzards27; 03-17-2012 at 07:18 PM..

Old 03-17-2012, 07:05 PM

Well if we leave or never went there then guess what it wouldn't matter what the AFghans want because they were living under the brutal rule of the taliban then and would be now. Peace is a pipe dream that liberals think will magically happen if evil America puts their head in the sand and does nothing. In fact anarchy reings in many countries across the earth on a yearly basis, war, famine you name it. We try and help. Sometimes we go to war for our interests like other countries do. You think we are the bad guys. I get it. I don't think we're the bad guys just another country acting in their interests at times and at other trying to help out.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Nope, you're wrong, seven billion people on this little blue marble, we are NOT Amy better than anyone else. That right the highlights what is total wrong with your whole philosophy. We Americans have no special rights and our lives aren't more valuable than those afghans.

"Reagun said it", doesn't make it true.
That is your opinion. Means as much as mine.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Well if we leave or never went there then guess what it wouldn't matter what the AFghans want because they were living under the brutal rule of the taliban then and would be now. Peace is a pipe dream that liberals think will magically happen if evil America puts their head in the sand and does nothing. In fact anarchy reings in many countries across the earth on a yearly basis, war, famine you name it. We try and help. Sometimes we go to war for our interests like other countries do. You think we are the bad guys. I get it. I don't think we're the bad guys just another country acting in their interests at times and at other trying to help out.
It would matter to those that make billions off of war. War is for profit. It is the way Income tax is legal....

War buys a lot of crap. Which the gov't uses to tax us, and make us servants of their exploits. It is criminal and we are better than that.

Most Americans are not for war. It's not a Dem/Rep issue.

Stop being brainwashed to take a side.

I AM NOT A LIBERAL... TRY AGAIN!

When will people look at the issue, rather than try to box people into a party.

That's what they want. Then no one will ever do anything, but argue competitively, based on political crap.

Divided : They get to keep sending our young men and women to die for their

"INTERESTS" . They aren't my interests. Are they your interests?

Do you want to kill other people, or worse, send your son's and daughter's off to kill for you?

Why? Who does it benefit?

If we have representative gov't (not) than why are we at war for the last 100 yrs.?

Most people don't want war!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies