Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 12:19 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is funny. The storm fronters come in here and start up a jew bashing thread and the lefties chime right in squealing away and have the gall and hypocrisy in other threads to call others racist. Lefties are the true racists as they have proven here. Continue on.
Ya got that right! (humming the skynyrd song). We have even video proof that the subversive Left is THE racists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2012, 12:25 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Like I said....I don't have any appreciation for your suggestion. History matters, archaeological dig findings matter, too. Facts matter.....it's Israel's birthright, it's their land.

We Indians can't even sort out what land was to be ours. Family history for most of us is an unproven mess.
Not really. If history mattered that much my people would have a claim to the entire Mediterranean basin and boy do we have the archaeology and historical documents to prove that one, its even in the bible to boot. (My ancestors are from central Italy, we are ethnically Latin).

What matters is who lives where now. As I said if Israel actually followed your stubborn position they would eventually end up committing demographic suicide. The are no more grand aliyahs waiting to occur like there were in the past and the Palestinians have the birth rates.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:50 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Wow, so many willing to blindly believe the article written with an obviously anti-Israel slant. After reading the part about the permits, a simple omission left me asking a simple question. The article stated the number of permits issued, it never listed the number of permit request submitted. Even here in USA, if one were to install solar panels without the necessary city permits they could also lose their panels. And for those who say Jews are horrible racist, you must have missed part of the article in which it was stated that it is a Jewish organization that has filed legal defense for the people and their solar panels. The hatred I read hear reminds me of the writings of Henry Ford. He received an award for his writings from Adolph Hitler. It is also similiar to the spoken words of Charles Lindbergh when he was trying to keep USA out of was with Germany. The words he used caused him to be labeled a Nazi sympathizer. How long before you demand all Jews wear a yellow star of David? Or perhaps you'd like to fire up the ovens?
Why the hell should they need "permits"?? Permits from who?? The Jews?? The Jews stole the land they live on. They do not live in Israel and the Jews do not extend electricity, water or sewers to the lands they stole. The Israelis are nothing but low life thieves and I hope to God to live long enough to see that country dissappear into the dust bin of history where it belongs.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:52 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is funny. The storm fronters come in here and start up a jew bashing thread and the lefties chime right in squealing away and have the gall and hypocrisy in other threads to call others racist. Lefties are the true racists as they have proven here. Continue on.
The Zionist are the true racist. Useless people they are. Most of them don't even work jobs but are given money by US taxpayers funneled to Israel.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:01 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
[quote=sailordave;23454556]Israel wants peace.QUOTE]

This is the joke without end.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:06 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
It is pretty sad that Israel is treating Palestinians like the Nazis treat the Jews...

Old 03-18-2012, 12:25 PM

49 posts, read 56,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Why the hell should they need "permits"?? Permits from who?? The Jews?? The Jews stole the land they live on. They do not live in Israel and the Jews do not extend electricity, water or sewers to the lands they stole. The Israelis are nothing but low life thieves and I hope to God to live long enough to see that country dissappear into the dust bin of history where it belongs.

You are but the last in a long, long line of like-minded well wishers.

As Mark Twain wrote about the Jews:
"He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains."

I dearly hope you don't hold your breath, you may be in for a long wait.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:54 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,290,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Thanks for the link. We won't hear of this in America's media.
you never hear anything remotely anti israeli in the american media , its a bad joke

Old 03-18-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Since the Zionist and the KKK are about on the same moral ground, you may have a point. Zionism=Racisim.
zionism = jewish nationalism , not quite the same thing

Old 03-18-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Israel wants peace. Palestinians and several other Muslim nations teach their young children hatred of Jews and to fight to exterminate Jews from Israel. When they stop teaching their children to hate an become suicide bombers, then they'll be a chance for peace.
if a state decided to bulldoze my house down after having given me one weeks notice to vacate a month before hand , id hate them , wouldnt you ?

stop learning your politcs from books with pictures or fox news
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies