Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:08 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,372,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Luckily, most on the right don't paint everyone with such a wide brush as the left....
That is a funny one, ignorance has no bounds and here you will find it on both sides.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:09 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,695,011 times
It highlights the problem with using the actions of one person to smear the reputation of thousands. The right wingers are the experts I such smear tactics, and I posted the OP to see how they react to this incident.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:18 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Former 'tea party' spokesman arrested on kidnapping, rape charges - latimes.com

A former spokesman for the San Diego branch of the "tea party" has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and raping a 56-year-old woman, authorities said.

Michael Kobulnicky, 50, was arrested at his home in Lemon Grove.*He remains in San Diego County jail and is set to be arraigned next week.

Kobulnicky is suspected of offering to give the woman a ride to her home and instead driving her to Fiesta Island and raping her, according to San Diego police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
A person's own action doesn't represent a Tea Party movement when it is completely unrelated to the Tea Party and the Tea Party doesn't represent rape... there are bad people in every political circle... the guy is a criminal and deserves what's coming to him... I don't understand how anyone can link his actions to the Tea Party... they are completely independent with one another... it makes liberals look stupid by trying to make people believe the two are connected... really stupid...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
As well as the word "suspected". Libbies just see "Tea Party, start frothing at the mouth, and post away.
You mean like you two guys don't do it everytime a Dem does something stupid..talk about a couple of hypocrits...look back through some of your own posts and then say two million hail Mary's.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:19 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,355,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post

You mean like you two guys don't do it everytime a Dem does something stupid..talk about a couple of hypocrits...look back through some of your own posts and then say two million hail Mary's.
Please quote some of these posts that you speak of.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Please quote some of these posts that you speak of.
LMAO..are you SERIOUSLY wanting me to go there??

Old 03-18-2012, 07:44 AM

46,323 posts, read 27,157,406 times
Quote:
It highlights the problem with using the actions of one person to smear the reputation of thousands. The right wingers are the experts I such smear tactics, and I posted the OP to see how they react to this incident.
I believe this is about the 2 or 3rd leftist post that says.....well, "I was just posting this to see how the right would react."

Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,342,881 times
This guy was accused. Was he even found guilty yet? I guess civil liberties only apply to left wing wackos. Plus I never heard of him. The Tea Party is just a group of Americans who are opposed to high government spending and the government control of our lives. We are not a political party. No one gets elected. If you want to see a bunch of sleezeball democrat leaders that were convicted of crimes just do a google search. There are 560,160 results.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:00 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,355,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMAO..are you SERIOUSLY wanting me to go there??
Put up or shut up.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:10 AM

613 posts, read 760,816 times
Quote:

A former spokesman for the San Diego branch of the "tea party" has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and raping a 56-year-old woman, authorities said.

Michael Kobulnicky, 50, was arrested at his home in Lemon Grove.*He remains in San Diego County jail and is set to be arraigned next week.

Kobulnicky is suspected of offering to give the woman a ride to her home and instead driving her to Fiesta Island and raping her, according to San Diego police.
This what the Tea Party is all about, so this is not surprising.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,415,937 times
Quote:

Where's the discussion about Clinton government officials being terminated so they wouldn't talk?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies