Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Someday some of you are going to make an adult,insightful, meaningful comment that actually adds to the discussion and I will faint.
Your right? some will and nononsenseguy did. And some believe anything that comes out of a liars mouth.
Keep remminding yourself of the Hope n' Change garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 05:06 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He's an elitist and the whole DC establisment is out of touch with the real world. Shows that in that video.

That turd Obama needs flushing in November. Could easily be the biggest failure in that office of the last half century at least.
Usually rich people are elitest, bush and all those southern white politicians are no different than obama, they do things you can't afford so stop acting like obama is high class.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:12 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
If people want to disagree with policies made by the Obama administration, fine. If people want to provide their views on why they support the Republican policies, fine.

But to expect anyone to take seriously the rantings and ramblings of people making up silly, schoolyard names for the president...or anyone else for that matter, throwing out unsubstantiated claims (he's a serial liar, he's a Kenayn, he's a Muslim, he's the worst president in history, he's trying to destroy America, etc. etc. ad nauseum) is expecting too much from rational, thoughtful, intelligent people.
Hardly unsubstantiated claims.

One who is a Christian does not accidentally in an interview slip and say "my Muslim faith".

There is no evidence put forth as yet that he was born in Hawaii (the so-called "birth certificate" has been proven to be a forgery), and he has a grandmother that says he was born in Kenya, and she was there at his birth.

He was educated in Kenya, at a private school, and in a recent article (forget where I read this) it was pointed out that Pakistanis believe Barack Obama to be a citizen of Kenya.

As for his Marxism, no question:
"Since I was a Marxist myself at the time, and had studied variations in Marxist theory, I can state that everything I heard
Obama argue that evening was consistent with Marxist philosophy, including the ideas that class struggle was leading to an
inevitable revolution and that an elite group of revolutionaries was needed to lead the effort. If he had not been a true
Marxist-Leninist, I would have noticed and remembered. I can still, with some degree of ideological precision, identify
which students at Occidental College were radicals and which ones were not. I can do the same thing for the Occidental
College professors at that time.
By the time the debate came to an end, Obama -- although not Boss -- was making peace, agreeing with the facts I had laid
out, and demonstrating an apparent agreement with my more realistic perspective. I have a vivid memory of Obama
surrendering to my argument including signaling to the somewhat bewildered Chandoo -- through his voice and body
language -- that the argument had concluded and had been decided in my favor. Around 9 p.m., Chandoo and Obama left
for another appointment, either in Palo Alto or San Francisco. In retrospect, Obama had proved to me that he was indeed, as
Boss had promised, "on our side.""

Excerpt from the article, "Meeting Young Obama" by John Drew
Archived-Articles: Meeting Young Obama
Quote:
I don't have to particularly like a person or agree with everything they say to be unwilling to be swayed by the comments made about them by people who hurl them in such a childish manner that I'd be deeply ashamed if my little great granddaughter couldn't be more mature than that.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:17 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
Reason 5,249 why obamalamadingdong is an idiot

Old 03-19-2012, 07:23 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Fox News should be mocked and ridiculed. The President speaks the truth

Barack Hussein is unfit to hold office of President of the United States. He is not a serious person. The way he mocks his critics and the guy who is about to replace him is childish.

Barack accepted the job knowing the condition of the country and now acks like he did not know how hard the job would be. Maybe this idiot should have started by running a small village before stepping over more qualified people to get to the Oval Office?

Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Fox News should be mocked and ridiculed. The President speaks the truth
Which time? When he said he wanted gas prices higher to move people to green energy or when he now says he wants gas prices lower? How dare a reporter use the Presidents own words against him, the El Presidente!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:19 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
Gas prices only matter when a republican is President.....

To be honest Obama has been a better war monger than any possible republican candidate

He has also spend more money, quicker, than any other...

Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Barack Obama – Mocks Fox News Gas Prices Attack

Shocking attack on Fox News reporter Ed Henry.

Obama Mocks Fox News Gas Prices Attack - YouTube#!

From the video:

Ed, just from a political perspective, do you think that the President of the United States going into re-election wants gas prices to go higher? Is that – is that – is there anybody here who thinks that makes a lot of sense?

He then added a bunch of other mumbo jumbo to try and save face.

Look – Here’s the bottom line with respect to gas prices. I want gas prices lower because they hurt families. Because I meet folks everyday who have to drive a long way to get to work, and them filling up this gas tank gets more and more painful and it’s a tax out of their pocket books, out of their paychecks, and a lot of folks are already operating on the margins right now. And it’s not good for the overall economy because when gas prices go up, consumer spending often times pulls back and we’re in the midst right now of a recovery that’s starting to build up steam and we don’t want to reverse it.

As one can plainly see, Obama is not only on a mission to destroy the USA, he can take a few minutes to totally humiliate an American citizen with facts and figures and "empathy for the American people" while He Lords over us and Michelle was probably in the back with a rib in both fists saying, "YEAH! GET SOME, YOU DON't Want None OF my Man, Nah ah!" OH! SNAP!"

Oh snap.

Oh snap indeed.

/recreated visual representation of Obama vs. Ed Henry. (Some license was taken in this representation.)
Obama is all about the snark, the condescension and ridicule, it's how he rolls.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:38 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
"Barack Obama mocks Fox News gas price attack!"

I don't know of an intellegent person who doesn't 'mock' Fox News. It's 'entertainment,' not 'news.' You do understand that, don't you?

Old 03-19-2012, 09:15 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
"Barack Obama mocks Fox News gas price attack!"

I don't know of an intellegent person who doesn't 'mock' Fox News. It's 'entertainment,' not 'news.' You do understand that, don't you?
The left just cannot stand that there is ONE TV news channel that leans right, but has no problem that ALL the other TV news channels lean left.

BTW, if you are going to insult people as not being intelligent, try spelling the word correctly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies