Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 09:51 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,379,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Zimmerman is a murderer. This was not self defense. Zimmerman was stalking the victim.
This is how it went down-

Zimmerman was 27 or something, not doing a whole lot with his life, out of shape (degree in general studies? part time student? wanted to be a cop?) What had he actually accomplished in his life?

So, he likely felt marginalized, hence the 40-50 calls to 911, the 'self appointed' head of the Block Watch. However the one thing keeping him from being the bottom feeder (ok that's harsh- but you get the gist) would be a Black thug.

So he follows him- didn't stay in his car- Trayvon all 150lbs of him probably told him to 'F' off...as you do to creepy chunky guys trailing you in a car.

A fight started and maybe Trayvon was a bit quicker and got the drop, hell, even if Trayvon pushed him first at what point did Zimmerman feel his life was in danger (obviously never having been in a real fight) and instead of knuckling up to a kid 100 pounds lighter than him, he went for his piece. Yes he had grass on his back and a cut on his head...

For the record, a police officer couldn't use this same defense in a shooting. The officer would have to explain why he couldn't fend off a kid 10 years his junior and 100lbs lighter or look like a damn fool.

Hey, if Trayvon had been shot breaking into a house- so be it- but nothing changes the fact that if Zimmerman would've stayed in his car (or left the gun in the car) the kid would be alive.

Last edited by GreyDay; 03-23-2012 at 10:01 PM..

Old 03-23-2012, 09:52 PM

378 posts, read 702,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
the "hulking yute" line, especially.

This isn't My Cousin Vinny, a kid is dead, "hulking" or not. Very immature.
And I laugh at Giant at 6'1 -6'3 and 150.

I'm a 5'11 female and he has 10 pounds on me and I pretty much tiny so he's got between 1 and 4 inches on me and 10 extra pounds. I don't know why those sure on placing all blame on him are envisioning him as a Raiders linebacker. The pictures we've seen of him look quite accurate as a skinny kid, nothing's going to change that.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,088,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
I found this article to be interesting, especially this:

Gotta catch those thugs YOUNG! Perhaps the kid was conspiring to illicitly trade Pokemon cards?
You have to wonder just how sick in the mind a man must be to look at a little child and see evil. And you have to wonder just how many of these sick twisted creatures there are prowling the streets with a loaded gun just looking for the opportunity to "stand their ground."

Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 PM

40,930 posts, read 48,938,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
You seem fairly educated, but your posts while tinged with truths at times also seem to desperately be seeking the hegemonic approval of White America.
Yeah Edward if you disagree with any other Black person you must be a pawn of white America and a racist. You should really toe the race line a little better and accept that you're a victim who is under attack.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,252,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You have to wonder just how sick in the mind a man must be to look at a little child and see evil. And you have to wonder just how many of these sick twisted creatures there are prowling the streets with a loaded gun just looking for the opportunity to "stand their ground."
You do. And then you have to wonder how the powers that be could allow a person like this to own a gun, and carry it.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:57 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,048,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Why is it only important to these Mo Fo's when it might cost them G*ddamn money??????

You know what frugalyankee? The more I listen to these freaks the more I realize Aileen Wurnous was right. The only way to wake them up is break out a machine gun? How many more school murders are going to occur in Florida? In Colorado? In Virginia? No, it couldn't possibly be something so sick and dysfunctional about their culture it's making their KIDS go postal. Not at all. It couldn't possibly be a sociopath white male culture worshiping itself perverting justice beyond all recognition.

These people are evil and you know it. Now it's time to say it and mean it.
The group behind the nationwide push for ‘Stand Your Ground’

Media Matters reports that statutes, also described as the “Castle Doctrine,” have been passed in 16 other states.

Here, from Media Matters, is a 2008 interview by NRA News with ALEC resident fellow Michael Hough describing how the organization worked with the NRA

The group behind the nationwide push for ‘Stand Your Ground’ | Muckety - See the news

Old 03-23-2012, 09:57 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,742,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
And if I walked through the hood I'd be called a *****
And what significance does that have when the black police dept, the black judge, the black jury, your black landlord, and your black boss/ colleagues don't control every aspect of the freedom you may or may not experience every day of your life by virtue of being able to rescind it at any moment for no good reason other than a whim?

Being white majority you will likely have a white cop, a white judge, a white jury, and a white boss that you aren't necessarily compelled to prove anything to when racism is in your favor that day. We should be able to interchange the exact same ISM for sexism. If no one is willing to hire women, if they're not willing to buy products from women, or have rules that only apply to women and not all-- how can anyone complain that different results are happening to justify deepening the stench of sexism, or in this case, racism?

Old 03-23-2012, 09:59 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,379,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yeah Edward if you disagree with any other Black person you must be a pawn of white America and a racist. You should really toe the race line a little better and accept that you're a victim who is under attack.
Not quite. I'm responsible for myself and my family and would never condemn all of Black America in one swoop.

Not sure where I said anyone was a victim. I was born poor but went to school, college, university and live in a very nice neighborhood. I was invited to be a member of the Texas Tea Party.

However even in this supposedly post-racial era we live in, there are people who will never forget the fact that I am Black, so I am wise to be well aware of it as well.

Last edited by GreyDay; 03-23-2012 at 10:10 PM..

Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Omg,Nj has more than Nc.
Yup- and did you notice-- the deep poverty in NJ stuck on stupid-- camden, trenton... Nation of Islam dysfunction keeping them poor & hobbled squandering every opportunity of upward mobility offered just to see the coffers drained. It's economic retaliation. Then look upstate NY to those rural poverty areas-- they target poor go nowhere whites trying to feel self important and make a cesspool of their lives too (all the while being instructed to blame the 'downstaters' BTW).

It's no coincidence that Colin Ferguson (Jamaican immigrant not wrapped too tight) exposed to Nation of Islam hate mongering in Brooklyn would target Nassau county eastbound to suffolk county Long Island. They sent him on a terrorist mission to kill white people and spread the disease around. Winding up a sicko and telling him to get a gun. Same thing with Gaby getting attacked in Arizona. They're enlisting fruitloops to wage Jihad on Americans on our own soil same as the original reign of terror, only it's reported in the news as pedestrian crime. One brand is white, one brand is black, another brand is latino... this must end. The law MUST end this forever. Declaring war on my fellow countrymen is an act of renouncing citizenship. Evict them immediately.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
We're still waiting for a photo, huh? I'm getting tired. ~yawn & stretch~
Sorry I think you missed the sarcasm. There won't be a photo of the murder scene if the evidence wasn't gathered. Will there? Where's Zimmermans breathalyzer result? Empty file. Empty pages. Just a whole lot of glad handing with the perpetrator. I wish cops across the nation were screaming their heads off too. They ought to. I'm not kidding. I can already hear my long gone Irish flatfoot uncle screaming his head off from the grave. He had Tammany hall to fight. His life was never safe saying yes to that fight but he stood up anyway.
These 'men' aren't men. They're soulless zombies in love with golden calves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies