Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 PM

9,005 posts, read 13,763,458 times

Advertisements

I still think he should apologize.
If his fat ass wouldn't have got out his car none of this wouldn't have happened.
Why would you follow someone around and not expect to get beat down?

Maybe treyvon thought Zimmerman was trying to harm him or rob him?

Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 PM

39,802 posts, read 26,292,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
No, they're not. Anonymous "witnesses" doesn't mean sh*t.

In fact, I'm glad people keep posting nonsense because it motivated me to go back and check out the 911 tapes again. Not only did I check out the tape where the gun shot went off, I also checked out the tape of Zimmerman's own 911 call. "Somethin's wrong with him," "He's got somethin' in his waistband," "He's just starin' at me," "Now he's comin' toward me." All of this is nonsense that is a) consistent with a pattern of previous 911 calls and b) more importantly inconsistent with what we know about Trayvon Martin: there was nothing in his waistband and he was not the aggressor. In short, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A LYING SACK OF HORSE SH*T!...and after putting everything together, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty of a hate crime. Who gives a sh*t if he "has black friends" -- all racists these days "even have *a* black friend" it seems.

F*ck Zimmerman and f*ck Florida. The federal government will get this guy.
Yeah, get this guy. F*ck facts, f*ck justice, f*ck evidence. OK fine. Why not take yoru racist hate somewhere else?

Old 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM

31,891 posts, read 34,400,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
A supposed lawyer on this board told me up thread that since he wasn't armed it can't be self defense. I wonder what law school he went to. I'll tell anyone I know considering law school not to go there.
Well, I would advise your friend not to listen to anyone who who constantly misspells words and ends sentences with prepositions. Attention to detail is a big part of the job, no?

Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 PM

31,891 posts, read 34,400,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
So what? He was unarmed and went to the store for a snack at 7:00. Is that a crime if you are Black?
Apparently it is. I'm black and Jewish. I guess Zimmerman would be suspicious of me not only robbing him, but lending his own money back to him with interest! LOL!

Old 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,938,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Trayvon must have been drinking that AZ Iced tea for years to cause all his teeth to rot out, I wonder how he was able to carry skittles in his pants with them hanging around his knees.
What a classy guy you are insulting a deceased teenage boy. I see you are trying to paint this picture of him as a vicious thug. What happened to you waiting for the facts or due process? You're full of it.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,819,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
At the end of the day, your president is Black, and he is running your life. Period. Get over it.
If you're stupid enough to believe that the POTUS runs anyone's life then so be it but only a moron would go through life believing something that insane.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:16 PM

9,005 posts, read 13,763,458 times
Everyone keeps talking about riots and race wars happening.
Why? I seriously doubt it will happen,even though the racist would like it to happen.
Instead of worrying about your fellow Americans of different colors, you guys better worry about another terrorist strike in America. If Americans can't even unite,how will they foight off an outside invader?

Old 03-24-2012, 09:16 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,819,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
How does a 140 lb kid such as the photo I'm looking at look like he could cause bodily harm?
Was he 140lb before or after all the gold teeth? If you don't see how a 140lb thug who played football in high school might be able to hurt someone you don't want to see it and it's useless arguing with you.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:17 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,834,164 times
Quote:
I still think he should apologize.
If his fat ass wouldn't have got out his car none of this wouldn't have happened.
Why would you follow someone around and not expect to get beat down?

Maybe treyvon thought Zimmerman was trying to harm him or rob him?
His lawyer was asked about this, jerseygal. I saw him on Anderson Cooper's show on CNN. I think his answer was that he wasn't ready to make a statement. Maybe saying "I'm sorry" would be an admission of guilt in the eyes of a jury.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:18 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,729,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
You're going to think it is just a typical high school student, unless you're a hard core racist.
No one banned the wearing of a crucifix when Jim Jones, Mark David Chapman, and a whole host of others abused religion in the 70's- 80's cult climate. Present tense shall we ban Catholicism because of the behavior of rogue priests? Shall we ban the cloth because Bishops are misrepresenting the cloth? They're being thugs using the pretense of politics to undermine me (and all women) navigating secular life. Father Fledger (St Sabinas) is a thug to white Catholic & white Methodist women. We're not important relative to his 'target audience' so wiping his feet on us as the bane of his existence/ root cause of evil is perfectly acceptable?

To be clear: He's not liberal. He's not Catholic. He's not anything he claims to be. He's a black separatist with a white face hiding behind the collar. The teachings of Jesus are nowhere to be found in his words or his deeds and he gets a free pass from the Vatican. Judge them solely on their behavior, not their claims or cloaks of appearance. Judge a man by his feet-- this world looks very very different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAreaWeatherSummary View Post
So is this the beginning of a "race war"?
It's a war against racism, and sexism and ism ism for me. ISM doesn't belong in authority of any kind. It doesn't belong on the bench, the police force, or the jury box.

Quote:
No,they aren't. Where are the police tapes with John?
Oh yeah,there isn't any.

How about the phone conversation with Martins girlfriend?
Yeah,you forgot about that one.
He's based his opinion on FOX's 'original' anonymous witness and has denied all other witness testimony. Selective attention, selective enforcement... lockstep consistency right to the bitter end. Blame children for what all other adults in this boys life were up to. Trayvon pays the price for their egregious unmitigated narcissism and utter neglect.

Quote:
To all blacks in Florida:Get the hell out.
Its not safe for you guys down there.
Strongly disagree. Stand their ground is their right as per Florida law. Women are free to declare open season on every threatening male walking past them too. Lock and load ladies!!!

OR, perhaps the state of Florida will reconsider turning the streets into a war zone and stop punishing people who engage in peaceful constructive behavior rather than reward those engaged in destructive violent behavior???

Lying liars and the lies they tell:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I guess they saw Zimmerman (who is from a family of Hispanic and Black people) being attacked, screaming for help and yelling in pain. It was Zimmerman's voice on the 911 call.

All the phyisical evidence seemed to match what Zimmerman and the witness or witnesses said and that is why he wasn't arrested at this point.

Supposedy Zimmerman said Trayvon had run off, he went back to the car and Trayvon had jumped him.

Anyway, this explains why there was no arrest yet and some may not get the desired outcome in this case.

I think I read Jackson is out there fanning the flames, the New Black Panthers have a dead or alive poster on Zimmerman.

This is not a good situation.

Trayvon was on suspension from school at the time of his death, broke the nose of Zimmerman and cut open his head before Zimmerman shot him.

Does Trayvon have a Juvy record?
What was this teen doing out buying skittles at 2AM as a minor far from his home while being out suspended from school?
Evil people don't deserve residence in this nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I disagree and if the mere presence of federal authorities can lead to trumped up charges against an individual or dept. I fear for the future of this country. I truly do.
Evil people don't deserve residence in this nation.

What freak will convince themselves that Obama authored racism, authored Florida law, instructed Sanford PD to neglect due process, botched an investigation, and circumvent justice. Why, Edward would. And if you pose with a 3 piece suit, hide in your Maryland gated community, and deny civics you're just as evil as RCCB. You've earned the same country ELSEWHERE.

In response to that article, perhaps it will take 5 million white folks confessing to the crime of burglarizing a gated community in Sanford??? Should that solve it? How about 5 million Hispanic folks? And 5 million asian folks?

Clearly Palin and Newt had ample motive and opportunity to exacerbate community relations. Shouldn't they be arrested? That's not criminal behavior, but they'll call black panthers criminals? Shouldn't FOX network be arrested for their bias inventing testimony? Where is this witness? The same one who testified about WMD?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies