Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
prove they are from his page.......

Even if they were he should have been killed for them?
He wasn't killed because of any photograph, he was killed because he attacked a man and physically beat him until the man was able to draw a weapon and defend his life.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:50 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You are showing us a photo of Trayvon's face. Was he trying to stare Zimmerman to death? What is your point? You and others are trying very hard to make the victim out to be a thug...why? What would you do if you were being stalked...kiss the ass of the stalker?'

Why didn't his killer roll down his window and just tell the kid he was the neighborhood watch and wanted to know where the kid was going? You are defending an idiot that might very well have done this again if the spotlight was not turned on him now.
All of this just proves more and more that everything we have assumed about this case is right. This is looking more and more like a real crime of bias, and naturally, those who share the biases of Zimmerman are going to the mat to defend him. And naturally, they're defending him not with facts that counter the mountains of evidence against Zimmerman; they're countering with, you guessed it, more attempts to deepen the bias.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Would you have gotten out of the truck to confront this boy and if yes, under what provocation? I'll await your reply.
I would never be in that situation so I can't really answer that BUT if I saw Trayvon walking around on my property in the dark you can bet I would confront him about illegally trespassing on my property. I don't care if he is 17, 45, white, black, handicapped, asian, gay, Latino, etc etc etc.

I don't live in a multi-unit condo community though where all the property is shared so it's very hard to equate what I would do to anything.

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
I just find it funny that, all the sudden, Zimmerman has an attorney. If he has been cleared and released without charges, why does he feel the need to have a lawyer?
He's propably gonna have to file a defamation suit against sharpton like the cops did in the tawana case. lol

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
It's not the same kid? Really? You don't think this looks like the same guy only a couple years older?
What if this is Trayvon Martin? I see a face. Where do you live? In Lily Whitesville? I see the face of a young black kid. I see faces like this every day as I live three blocks away from a high school. What do you see?

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Actually, all the photos prove is that the media is really trying to twist this case. I'm sure Zimmerman wasn't scared of Trayvon at all until Trayvon attacked him and started to beat him. The photos do clearly show a physically fit, 17 year old man who is clearly capable of physically hurting or even killing someone.
So he grew a different mouth and a larger nose in addition to getting the gold teeth?

1,147 posts, read 1,899,102 times
Quote:
He wasn't killed because of any photograph, he was killed because he attacked a man and physically beat him until the man was able to draw a weapon and defend his life.

You talk about only using the factS and not making assumptions. Prove he attacked him. Even your wittiness does not claim to have seen the fight start. Why do you assume because he saw Martin winning the fight meant he started it?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:53 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
It's not the same kid? Really? You don't think this looks like the same guy only a couple years older?
It doesn't to me but I'm looking at it from my phone. When I get to my computer I'll look again. My question is how do you know the pictures came from his facebook? And how do you know they're not a friend? You've been accusing the media of being untruthfull and saying we should wait for facts...which one of trayvons facebook friends sent you that picture?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:53 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Apparently it is. I'm black and Jewish. I guess Zimmerman would be suspicious of me not only robbing him, but lending his own money back to him with interest! LOL!

Usury just may be legal in Florida...

Old 03-24-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
All of this just proves more and more that everything we have assumed about this case is right. This is looking more and more like a real crime of bias, and naturally, those who share the biases of Zimmerman are going to the mat to defend him. And naturally, they're defending him not with facts that counter the mountains of evidence against Zimmerman; they're countering with, you guessed it, more attempts to deepen the bias.
Bias against people who attack him and physically assault him? That's bias I support 100%.

The "mountains of evidence" you speak of is 95% hearsay and made up BS coming from the obsessed fools who are emotionally tied up in this case. These people are still repeating things that never took place and never show up in any report like Zimmerman chasing Trayvon, Trayvon yelling for help, Zimmerman being racist, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies