Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
That is insane. People in the city next to me have several neighborhood watch cars going 24-7 and they keep the neighborhood cleaner from crime.

If the 6' 3" athletic teen initiated the contact and was indeed on top of the Hispanic Zimmerman beating him for being Hispanic or whatever, then you realize it is tragic, but that the Martin teen made a STUPID choice to attack another person.

With all the damage from blows to Zimmerman and the witnesses that say he was being beaten by the large teen I doubt it could be manslaughter and a Judge would be forced to overrule it.
You keep conveniently ignoring that it was Zimmerman that initiated all of the contact. He admitted to following Martin in his vehicle and told the 911 operator that he was leaving his vehicle to catch up to him on foot. You seem to be making up your own facts as you go along.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:51 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post

And this is what RWNJ radio had to say about it today.

Squidbillies: Big E Flipping Lids - YouTube
HA! Are they telling on themselves AGAIN??? The Emperor still doesn't want to believe he has no clothes on, does he?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Roys your political ilk has gone very far out of it's way to infiltrate OWS with militia gun nut rabid anarchy. The overwhelming majority of OWS told them to step off, and no doubt, those interested in real justice (million man march crowd) will tell your ilk to step off as well. But I guess when some white guy kills Zimmerman trying to blame blacks for it, you'll be the first one to point your bony finger at a black man dunnit.

We already know how racists operate. We know about the gang stalkers, the nasty publications sold to weak minded whites, and the hate peddling that goes on in gun shows. We got your collective # long ago.
LOL you are too much. Now the downfall of OWS is due to right wing infiltrators.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
You keep conveniently ignoring that it was Zimmerman that initiated all of the contact. He admitted to following Martin in his vehicle and told the 911 operator that he was leaving his vehicle to catch up to him on foot. You seem to be making up your own facts as you go along.
He didn't initiate the contact, that we know...We don't even know if he initiated the dialogue.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
It's manslaughter at the most, IMO.

Was he looking for a fight? Or did he want to know what the kid was doing? Why even call 911 if you are planning to shoot the kid??

Look, if he had some contrived plot of calling 911 to give the illusion of help while he had the intention all along of shooting this kid...Why not just shoot him?

There was witness accounts of a fight.

It doesn't make much sense for Zimmerman to have gone to the lengths he did, risking his own life, to shoot and kill a black person.

The intent to kill and the race card just doesn't add up to me..
Zimmerman had no right to know what the kid was doing. That is the whole heart of the matter. You can just simply go around stalking and harassing people and then kill them when they get angry about it.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:54 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times

Bradley is full of crap, notice this is NOT the original live appearance of Bradley out of the party he was attending the day of the verdict. This says it is the next day he is speaking referring to the verdict of the OTHER DAY.

Bradly sparked the Los Angeles riots on the same day as the verdict having come out of the party apparently drug not understanding why no one was rioting yet.
I heard that live by the way.
What you have here even says it's the next day.

OF COURSE Bradley didn't take responsibility for what he said, that was typical and even back then the Los Angeles Times was an arm of the Democrat party only second in brown nosing to the New York Times.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:55 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Quote:
Zimmerman had no right to know what the kid was doing. That is the whole heart of the matter. You can just simply go around stalking and harassing people and then kill them when they get angry about it.
Then charge him with harassment....Why didn't Trayvon call the police?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:56 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
HA! Are they telling on themselves AGAIN??? The Emperor still doesn't want to believe he has no clothes on, does he?
Gotta spread the love before I rep ya again

Old 03-22-2012, 04:56 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times
Quote:
You have the right to observe as a neighborhood watch person and I don't know if it is against the law in that state to ask questions in public if that happened. Do you have a link banning that sort of thing?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:57 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
It's manslaughter at the most, IMO.
This incident could, I repeat could, qualify as Murder with a Depraved Mind, which is a homicide without premeditation but which is imminently dangerous and without regard for human life. That is the definition of second degree murder in Florida. Will he be charged with second degree murder, highly unlikely.

Quote:
Look, if he had some contrived plot of calling 911 to give the illusion of help while he had the intention all along of shooting this kid...Why not just shoot him?
Like you, I'm not buying into that scenario for a number of reasons.

Quote:
The intent to kill and the race card just doesn't add up to me..
I agree with the former, but as for the latter... let me put it this way, you play the cards that you are dealt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies