Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 12:27 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
You're being dishonest. You posted about your brother getting into trouble at school and not handing in his homework. Your Mom was called to the school. You, of course, blamed his black peers.

Then we learn that your *own brother* is being raised by a single Mom. His dad is not even in the country.

Yeah, like I said. You have NO room to talk. PG schools aren't the problem. It's the parents. My oldest child (a junior) is in a magnet program at her school, holds a high GPA, gets TONS of literature from colleges and plans to study medicine. Like I said, it's all about good parenting. If you ask nicely, I'll teach y'all how it's done.
I love how Black Americans brush aside facts. So how do you explain PG's enrollment decline when everyone other jurisdiction in the region is either holding steady or is up?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:28 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Does anyone know if the pictures circulating of Trayvon are recent? Because, if they are, he looks about 13 rather than 17. Not sure how that looks threatening. He has (had ) an adorable baby face.

He was a cutie. That showed a picture of him today on NBC where they were at a ski resort.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:30 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Ed must have a hell of a time picking a race when the Census questionnaire comes out! Oh...I can just imagine the angst!! Especially if the option is "Black/African-American" instead of just "Black".

That alone makes me smile.

LOL Blacks don't want to be judged based on the behaviors of their criminal brethren but when a black person displays independent thought counter to prevailing thought in the black community they are not Black.

Funny isn't it?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:31 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:
Does anyone know if the pictures circulating of Trayvon are recent? Because, if they are, he looks about 13 rather than 17. Not sure how that looks threatening. He has (had ) an adorable baby face.
He did and it is so hard for me to look at those pictures without dropping a couple of tears...I think about my sons every time I see him.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
LOL Blacks don't want to be judged based on the behaviors of their criminal brethren but when a black person displays independent thought counter to prevailing thought in the black community they are not Black.

Funny isn't it?

Where did anyone say that? You claim to be black but then distance yourself from being Black by the statement you make. "Black American's". So again which one is it? Are you or are you Black?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
I love how Black Americans brush aside facts. So how do you explain PG's enrollment decline when everyone other jurisdiction in the region is either holding steady or is up?
I love how alleged Black American Ghanaian Americans ignore reality.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
He was a cutie. That showed a picture of him today on NBC where they were at a ski resort.
I noticed that some of pics show what looks like a younger teen, but I believe the one in his football jersey was more current. Nice-looking young man, he was.

I hope that Florida legislators realize what they've done, having the combination of lax gun laws and the Stand Your Ground law. Moreover, I hope they have the gonads to stand up and fix the problem before too many more people die.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I love how alleged Black American Ghanaian Americans ignore reality.

hey hey hey...The Love of my Life is an actual Ghanian.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:

Funny isn't it?
I don't think anyone else is doubting that you're black, it is just the way you speak of the black community and blacks as if you think you're not. If what you say is true, we know that you are black. Do you?

I didn't get the memo stating that constantly making derogatory comments about blacks and siting crime statistics over and over again, even when they have no relevence is a requirement for being an independent thinker.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:38 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
hey hey hey...The Love of my Life is an actual Ghanian.
As opposed to one created via the Internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies