Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:52 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times

Advertisements

Looks like a fun election coming up. We can already be jailed for speaking out against government policies now. Looks like martial law soon to follow.

"As many as 450 million rounds of .40-caliber ammunition are being produced for U.S. government agencies by ATK of Minnesota.
The order comes under an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for HST bullets."

ATK producing ammo for Homeland Security - UPI.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 12:53 AM

The National Defense Resources Preparedness order gives the Executive Branch the power to control and allocate energy, production, transportation, food, and even water resources by decree under the auspices of national defense and national security. The order is not limited to wartime implementation, as one of the order’s functions includes the command and control of resources in peacetime determinations.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:56 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,442,995 times
Someones got their tin foil hat on too tight.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:10 AM

Can't afford tin anymore thanks to Obama. Paper but I will recycle so I don't get taken away to a re education camp.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:13 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,442,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Can't afford tin anymore thanks to Obama. Paper but I will recycle so I don't get taken away to a re education camp.
Ahh, didnt realize obama took over and nationalized the tin foil industry...a madman indeed.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:17 AM

Don't worry they are trying to take it over in the congo..........

U.S. GAO - The Democratic Republic of the Congo: U.S. Agencies Should Take Further Actions to Contribute to the Effective Regulation and Control of the Minerals Trade in Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo

Old 03-20-2012, 04:41 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
You "Paper Terrorist".

Old 03-20-2012, 05:06 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,526,395 times
Quote:
Looks like a fun election coming up. We can already be jailed for speaking out against government policies now. Looks like martial law soon to follow.

"As many as 450 million rounds of .40-caliber ammunition are being produced for U.S. government agencies by ATK of Minnesota.
The order comes under an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for HST bullets."

ATK producing ammo for Homeland Security - UPI.com

Oh, please. The government locked in an ammunition contract for a long period of time and, better yet, that ammunition will be manufactured here. What's wrong with that and how does it indicate a looming state of martial law?

I guess you're worried about the amount of ammo. Well, guess what? It takes a lot of bullets to maintain proficiency and to keep a supply on hand for emergencies. There is also the issue of keeping ammunition suppliers in business and keeping their facilities up to speed. Without such long term contracts, manufacturers lose the ability to respond quickly when conditions warrant an upsurge in production, a condition which troubled the Army greatly in the days after 9/11 and led to shortages of critical ammunition on the battlefield:

Army Sustainment: Spectrum: Ammunition Management: A Joint or Army Function?

Old 03-20-2012, 05:32 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
I did not realize that caliber was so popular. I thought most handguns were chambered for 9mm parabellum or .45 ACP. Munitions orders of this magnitude are not unusual for government agencies. I would guess the army orders billions of rounds of 5.56 Nato.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:54 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
Firstly, thank you for telling everyone about this. Don't listen to the people who don't agree, they have been brainwashed by poisoned processed food and fluorinated water by the shape shifting reptilian overlords.

Secondly, you will need to go to ground after posting this truth. They are coming for you. What may seem like people walking their dogs (the dogs are really recording devices) and joggers are now watching you, waiting for the strike team to assemble in the helicopters.

You need to leave immediately and get to a safe house. Best if the walls are lined with tin foil so your thoughts can't betray you. Buy heavy curtains lined with metal wire, keep them shut. Watch out for plumbing, keep it shut with a plug and use a bucket for your sanitary needs (from rain water of course, no fluoridation). They can send recording devices to read your mind through the plumbing while you sleep. Be sure to change your clothing style and shopping habits. They will be watching your friends and family too. Only access the internet in changing locations from public stations (libraries, universities, etc...). Live free in the urban wilderness till they are toppled from power and you can come out of hiding. There will be a call when everything is safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies