Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:01 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,135,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the only posters i see using that term are black.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post23472088

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post23239737

'racist attacks'?
Look harder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 12:02 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Look harder.
you made the claim. feel free to back it up, if you can.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:02 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,649 times

Negro News Brief: Trickin' Debate - YouTube

Old 03-20-2012, 12:03 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Look harder.
If you have to look that hard to find your examples, you are reaching.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Why do people have to constantly bring up color, the problem in this Country, is that the color issue will never go away, as some constatnly use it as a crutch.

In most of the cases i know where people i know who actually voted for Obama the first time, will not this time around. They got a chance to see Obama in action, his personality, how he handles business, and people and those who disagree with this man, watch out, he will get even.

His politices, his spending habits, and his lousy health care bill. An economy that has done nothing since he has been in office but continue to slide. Gas prices constantly rising. The worse housing criris to experience, and no ending in site, think you have value in your home think again, it is sliding, because of the thousands of bank owned properties. So many lost their jobs under this President, like it or not true.
Businessess that we have come to love and know forever, closing doors.

It is not because of his color, stop using this as an excuse, take the damn race card out of this and say, it is because he could not deliver on a promise to us all of bringing great positive Hope n' Change. And if this is the change ya all wanted, you have problems.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:13 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
In other threads I have seen shockingly racist post regarding our president. One thread coined the term "negro news" to post news about the president. Another measured him on scale of his blackness. Then there is the whole birther thing--in which, it seems-- the racists are banging the drum even more loudly...

Is this a sign of their frustration at the realization the Obama is likely to server a second term?

It's disgusting behavior that I think all reasonable people on both sides of the political spectrum can come together and condemn.
Yes and it will get worse. The tea party is armed to the teeth and will not be able to control the rage once Obama is re-elected. I suggest those 11 or 12 blacks that follow the tea party around from state to state not be with them on election night.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:30 PM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Detroit deserter is racist now? Must be the self hating bigot variety,lol.

I think more people are openly hostile towards Obama, just as society is more openly hostile towards everthing and everybody.

This is the new norm. Same hostility will be there no matter what color or gender the subsequent Presidents will be.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:34 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Detroit deserter is racist now? Must be the self hating bigot variety,lol.

I think more people are openly hostile towards Obama, just as society is more openly hostile towards everthing and everybody.

This is the new norm. Same hostility will be there no matter what color or gender the subsequent Presidents will be.

Couple of serious accidents here last week that started with road rage. I blame the internet. Easy to be mean when not face to face. Hell Im nowhere the ahole in real life as I am here.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
There are certainly those people. But how can you deny the racist attacks that are commonplace on CD?

"Negro News"? Really?
The true instances of racism are in the minority.

Is the Negro News white or black originated? Negro News by itself tells me nothing.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:42 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The true instances of racism are in the minority.

Is the Negro News white or black originated? Negro News by itself tells me nothing.
It's News about Negro's. I posted three different links.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies