Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Someone sent me this article this morning. I read it through and thought the man was credible. If he goes on any talk shows to be interviewed and/or gains any attention from the MSM, he can expect to be investigated and smeared by them, as was Joe The Plumber.
I got that article the same way from an old student of mine and thought the story sounded credible and know that THEY will attack him if they let him live to tell it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
I read this. Barack Hussein really IS the "Manchurian Candidate".
Well he did tell the postman he was going to be the President several years before he was old enough to qualify and I have wondered about that part for a very long time.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I hope so as Joe the Plumber was a fraud.
Hey, how did Joe do in the primary the other day? I haven't seen anything about it from the media so he must have won, huh?

Old 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
blah blah blah. It's a nice day in most of the country - people should go enjoy their lives.
BBBut theres important birther stuff to talk about on CD forums ..

Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
Here are the only matters of substance in this entire article:

Quote:
Hulton assumed that by “helping” the student, Mary Ayers meant she and her husband were financially supporting the black foreign-exchange student with his education.
And:

Quote:
He told me he had taken the train out from Chicago and had come to thank the Ayers family personally for having helped him with his education.
Oops, except for this one, which has been solidly refuted by anyone who has examined it with any thought:
Quote:
. . . Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires that a president be a “natural-born citizen,” which experts say means having both parents be U.S. citizens.
In other words, even if we were to give credence to this vague, dimly-remembered story, and even if we disregard the tendency that many people have to embellish their memories to substantiate ties to famous people, it doesn't come close to substantiating the bogus claim that President Obama is some kind of "Manchurian candidate".

So once again, old boy, in light of the fact that there is absolutely no evidence--not even in this report--that President Obama was not born in the United States, why do you persist in retailing tired old racist claims?

Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
blah blah blah. It's a nice day in most of the country - people should go enjoy their lives.
It is hard to do when you don't know whether Obama really was eligible for the job. In that link there are words that say he isn't but then who really knows since he managed to cover up his life at that point? Are you suggesting that we all just accept him as the legal leader of our nation whether he can prove it or not? I don't think he will ever try to prove this man is a liar.

It was such an interesting story and the fact that Joe Arpiao and group had to uncover it is even better.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,125,463 times
At this point everyone knows he's ineligable to be the POTUS.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Here are the only matters of substance in this entire article:

And:

Oops, except for this one, which has been solidly refuted by anyone who has examined it with any thought:

In other words, even if we were to give credence to this vague, dimly-remembered story, and even if we disregard the tendency that many people have to embellish their memories to substantiate ties to famous people, it doesn't come close to substantiating the bogus claim that President Obama is some kind of "Manchurian candidate".

So once again, old boy, in light of the fact that there is absolutely no evidence--not even in this report--that President Obama was not born in the United States, why do you persist in retailing tired old racist claims?
Honestly I didn't see a reference to where the man was born in that article. I did see that Corsio had written it and that Arpaio had dug up the story but didn't see any reference to his race other than that he was a young black man which Chicago is full of now and back then.

The part of this one that I thought was significant was the reference to the fact that he may have had his citizenship relinquished by his parents back in the days before Barry Soetoro came to the US to go to college. Why is it that nobody wants to talk about that part of his story? Nothing but his race from his supporters and I don't even think of him as anything but a victor in a political contest;

I think it may be time for some people to drop the racist crap and get on with discussing what old Joe dug up for us. Proof that he didn't know Ayers as anything but a neighbor might serve pretty well. The story gets more and more involved and all people like you can think of is race.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
I agree that Obama is illegitimate. I was discussing it with my friend Bigfoot while we were searching for the Loch Ness monster,until we were rudely abducted by aliens and taken to their spaceship.Luckily we were let go so we can rejoice in the coming of the Easter bunny. Sadly,the Easter Bunny thinks that Obama is a Christian but what does he know? He thinks pro wrestling is fake and Rush Limbaugh is a misogynistic idiot.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
At this point everyone knows he's ineligable to be the POTUS.
Well, by damn, many aren't going to admit it if they do know that. Look out for the race card when they throw it at you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies