Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
BBBut theres important birther stuff to talk about on CD forums ..
How much of my link did you read? I think your reference to birther stuff tells us that you didn't even bother to open it up. Maybe you could learn something by reading it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I agree that Obama is illegitimate. I was discussing it with my friend Bigfoot while we were searching for the Loch Ness monster,until we were rudely abducted by aliens and taken to their spaceship.Luckily we were let go so we can rejoice in the coming of the Easter bunny. Sadly,the Easter Bunny thinks that Obama is a Christian but what does he know? He thinks pro wrestling is fake and Rush Limbaugh is a misogynistic idiot.
I have known about pro wrestling ever since I met an old retired one and talked to him about that "sport".

Now lets get serious. Your lead off statement said so much truth that I was taken up in a huge fit of amazement till I saw that your Bigfoot was abducted by aliens. You didn't change at all.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:00 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How much of my link did you read? I think your reference to birther stuff tells us that you didn't even bother to open it up. Maybe you could learn something by reading it.
If there was the slightest proof to your allegations the President would be asked to step down.That hasnt happened in the time the President has been in power, no credible proof is out there which makes me not really want to waste my time reading your biased link as if there were anything to it it would be headlines on CNN, Roy get over it,the man was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate attests to and has as much right to hold the office as President as you do... Your best option to unseat this President you hate so much is at the poll booths come November.
You'd probably garner more interest on a birther forum as the topic has become a bit boring and redundant on this forum and those that go on ad nauseum about the issue are starting to look foolish..

Old 03-20-2012, 01:02 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
It's a nice day in most of the country - people should go enjoy their lives.
Quote:
It is hard to do when you don't know whether Obama really was eligible for the job.
Really? How does that work? Wake up, eat breakfast, then can't enjoy your morning walk or focus on your novel because at that moment it starts gnawing away at you whether the rumors about Obama's eligibility for the job he's had for 3 1/2 years already?

What a strange life that must be.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:09 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
the time line doesn't add up. in 1991 obama had graduated from harvard law when he moved to chicago ( where the ayres lived ).

Maybe Bill Ayers’ parents sponsored foreign student | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-20-2012, 01:10 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
The article was significant to me in that the elder Ayers said they were "helping a foreign student". There has been speculation that a reason Obama has not released his college records was because he applied for and was awarded a foreign student scholarship and such would be revealed in his college records. If so, fraud and perjury would be involved.

If the young, black man the postman spoke to in front of the Ayers house was Barack Obama, why would he say he was going to be president someday? Was there already a plan afoot to guide him in that direction?

Old 03-20-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
There has been speculation that a reason Obama has not released his college records was because he applied for and was awarded a foreign student scholarship....
that speculation came from an april fool's prank that has been repeated as fact ( the fulbright prank ). if you look at the requirements for indonesian citizenship you'll see that obama was never eligible for citizenship.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:18 PM

133 posts, read 76,907 times
Quote:
Honestly I didn't see a reference to where the man was born in that article. I did see that Corsio had written it and that Arpaio had dug up the story but didn't see any reference to his race other than that he was a young black man which Chicago is full of now and back then.

The part of this one that I thought was significant was the reference to the fact that he may have had his citizenship relinquished by his parents back in the days before Barry Soetoro came to the US to go to college. Why is it that nobody wants to talk about that part of his story? Nothing but his race from his supporters and I don't even think of him as anything but a victor in a political contest;

I think it may be time for some people to drop the racist crap and get on with discussing what old Joe dug up for us. Proof that he didn't know Ayers as anything but a neighbor might serve pretty well. The story gets more and more involved and all people like you can think of is race.
Citizenship relinquished.....foreign student?

wrecking ball covered that issue very well in another thread, (if you dare to open the link) Mr. Roy.

//www.city-data.com/forum/23437091-post615.html

Old 03-20-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
....he may have had his citizenship relinquished by his parents.....
nope:

"Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Old 03-20-2012, 01:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Lets see:
A postman says someone said something and that person is no longer alive to say different. Yes, that is all the evidence we need to remove the President of the United States of America from office
The Az Sherrif added apsolutely NOTHING new to the "supposed" investigation. So nothing new there either.
Same old OP posting "stuff" they consider "truth" because it fits their POV.
Birthers: Dead From The Neck Up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies