Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 05:17 PM

3 posts, read 3,710 times

Advertisements

I dont want anything for free...I WANT to work and pay my own way....all I want is for my government to step in and say "Hey, OK, U S citizens have been raped enough with taxes and the high cost of EVERYTHING." I want my job back. I want to be able to feed my kids, send them to decent schools, and to be able to afford a tank of gas to get them to a baseball game or movie. Is that too much to ask? Oh yeah, one other thing I want...TO ONLY PAY 15% TAXES ON MY WAGES...IF AND WHEN i DO FIND ANOTHER JOB....JUST LIKE MITT ROMNEY DOES.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 05:19 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappollo View Post
I dont want anything for free...I WANT to work and pay my own way....all I want is for my government to step in and say "Hey, OK, U S citizens have been raped enough with taxes and the high cost of EVERYTHING." I want my job back. I want to be able to feed my kids, send them to decent schools, and to be able to afford a tank of gas to get them to a baseball game or movie. Is that too much to ask? Oh yeah, one other thing I want...TO ONLY PAY 15% TAXES ON MY WAGES...IF AND WHEN i DO FIND ANOTHER JOB....JUST LIKE MITT ROMNEY DOES.
You want all kinds of goodies......but you don't want to pay for it. That figures. Trust me.....NONE of us are surprised.

Can we chalk you up as another Liberal who sees evil in successful people, finds comfort in Big Government, and worship Barack Obama's every move?

Old 03-20-2012, 05:23 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
tell that to the CEO,s of wall st banks
Bailouts should be paid back, for GM as well.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:38 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Wanting free stuff when you are healthy enough to earn it is a disgusting trait and a loser mentality.
Sandra Fluke?

Old 03-20-2012, 05:48 PM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Mitt: You want free stuff, vote for the other guy!
Me: What about RomneyCare?
Mitt: Shut up, it's called ObamaCare!
I really doubt you know much about "RomneyCare"

Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Default Romney to protester: You want free stuff, vote for the other guy

That was a great answer.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
What Romney should have said is: if you want free stuff, you better contribute millions to my campaign... consider it an investment.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I think he couldve said more here to make it a "teachable moment" but lets face it, the chick doesnt like you know, like, have a prayer to see the light.

She seems to be the OWS type. Liberal type. FREE STUFF FREE STUFF Hey dimwits, nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it. There isnt some free ferry flying around bringing free stuff out of thin air.

Id really love to see a liberal try and defend this woman's point of view.

I tell ya, is there any doubt that we are seeing more and more of a gimme gimme gimme thought process in our society? You people that want to continue this, do you really think its going to stop? Do you think we will get to a point where everyone will be "oh ok ,we are all happy now. we wont demand anything else be free"??

Romney: If you're looking for more free stuff, vote for the other guy - YouTube
I want free stuff so I will vote for the other guy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies