Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 04:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

I call what they have done an attack especially from the timing of the whole thing. Most here don't realize that the main bank for the Vatican is a Morgan branch in Milan, Italy, but it is. They very recently tore into the Vatican for money laundering. This came less than a week after our State Department made a like accusation.

Can you think of anything else as an attack on the Catholic Church? Is there a possible ulterior motive for all this? I have to say yes and yes.

I offer a link that allows you to see the story and a chance for some of you to see how Glenn Beck is operating these days. I had selected an article from Huffington Post and then read another article and decided the video of Beck talking about this situation might be enlightening. Beck talked about this about 2 weeks ago on his show but here it is again.

JPMorgan Chase Closes Vatican Bank Account | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 05:02 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
If Obama and company think they can shut the Catholic church down they have got to be crazy. It has been tired by bigger and better men and institutions. Always have failed and always will. LOL

Old 03-20-2012, 05:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
If Obama and company think they can shut the Catholic church down they have got to be crazy. It has been tired by bigger and better men and institutions. Always have failed and always will. LOL
Read that link and watch the video at the end of it. Too much good edifying information is available in the video to pass it up.

I have to disagree about what may be done to the Catholic Church with all the people ganged up against them. Did you know about the serious threat to the Pope's life they uncovered and dealt with some time ago? Do you realize that the Church has many clergymen who stand with the left on many things? Without conservative bishops and Cardinals they could well go down the chute any minute. It is time for all of us to become Catholics, at least in supporting the Church. Get much of this from the video.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
How are those confirmation classes going, Roy?
Are the kids annoying you yet?

Old 03-20-2012, 05:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Strange time for this to come to a head isn't it? Thanks Roy for posting this.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:45 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
How are those confirmation classes going, Roy?
Are the kids annoying you yet?
I thought you being a "Catholic" and all would have something to say, but no you instead mock another poster for making sense.

This is just another attack on the Catholic Church. Catholics And people who support religious freedom should boycott JP Morgan Chase.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:02 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
maybe they will collide and destroy each other. kill two birds with one stone.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:09 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
There's probably a whole lot more to this story than we are being told.

Money laundering at the Vatican is not new.
JPMorgan dealing with this is not new; their name comes up with any type of "questioning practices".

And the State Dept has nothing better to do than worry about the Vatican bank IN ITALY, no less and possible money laundering ?

I doubt the Vatican is laundering for terrorists. I would think the State Dept could make better use of their time finding out how terrorists get the money they get to finance their "wars".

Old 03-20-2012, 06:18 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,079 times
Two historically secretive and corrupt institutions are having a little tiff. It's probably better for both of them if they seek redemption separately.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
There's probably a whole lot more to this story than we are being told.

Money laundering at the Vatican is not new.
JPMorgan dealing with this is not new; their name comes up with any type of "questioning practices".

And the State Dept has nothing better to do than worry about the Vatican bank IN ITALY, no less and possible money laundering ?

I doubt the Vatican is laundering for terrorists. I would think the State Dept could make better use of their time finding out how terrorists get the money they get to finance their "wars".
I think on this one i tend to agree with your stance. Probably a whole heck more then we realize.

Oh really, like the State Dept, has nothing what so ever to do, then worry about the VATICAN BANK in Italy. I truly doubt that the Vatican is laundering for terrorists, but you never know. STILL somehow i doubt it.
Like i trust anything good old JPMORGAN has to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies