Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 06:03 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,784,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
With this kind of thing happening, it kind of makes one wonder about the quality of the President. I wish I knew more. I'm blind and ignorant. Forgive me. *tissue*
Suffice it to say, the troops DO NOT like this president.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:08 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,079,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Suffice it to say, the troops DO NOT like this president.
So now you think you speak for "the troops" do you? I hate to disabuse you of your egocentric view of the world but as the widow of a Marine, the mother of a Sgt. Major, the mother in law of another Sgt. Major, the aunt of an Army Captain, and the friend of hundreds of those who serve, I can assure you that a whole heck of a lot of "the troops" DO like the president and, in point of fact, contributed to his campaign in record numbers. And, even those who don't like Obama, would never think of disobeying their oath and the constitution and thinks those who do are cowards.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:10 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,180,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
With this kind of thing happening, it kind of makes one wonder about the quality of the President. I wish I knew more. I'm blind and ignorant. Forgive me. *tissue*
No, it makes me wonder about the programming choices armed forces radio makes at the noon to three time slot. Might be time to can the anti American fat arse that inhabits that slot now.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:12 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,973,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
So, what do they plan to do next? Mount a military coup to overthrow the duly and Constitutionally elected government of the United States in order to "save" the country?

All this hateful, intolerant, bigoted, prejudicial rhetoric directed at the President will soon reap a of harvest of horror for this country if people don't start learning the truth instead of reacting to lies.
The POTUS is the one that is taking this country into horror.

I don't tolerate power hungry dictator types. Your right.

There will be a revolution in this country sooner or later. The apathy of this population says later. But it will happen.

It is inevitable. O'bama will go down as the worst American leader in US history.

Even worse than Bush the sequel...

Old 03-21-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
So now you think you speak for "the troops" do you? I hate to disabuse you of your egocentric view of the world but as the widow of a Marine, the mother of a Sgt. Major, the mother in law of another Sgt. Major, the aunt of an Army Captain, and the friend of hundreds of those who serve, I can assure you that a whole heck of a lot of "the troops" DO like the president and, in point of fact, contributed to his campaign in record numbers. And, even those who don't like Obama, would never think of disobeying their oath and the constitution and thinks those who do are cowards.
That is laughable. Absolutely hilarious.

Nothing points to this reality.

O'bama has received pitiful donations from troops.

Ron Paul has brought in more than all contenders COMBINED. Including this disgrace of a POTUS.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,826,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
This wife of a Marine could not agree more.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
What's next? Shooting yet another president? Or a coup like in some banana republic?
I dislike all things military, but why does one voluntarily join the military if one does not agree with the hierarchy and command crap?
No, just impeach him for high crimes and get a better selection process.

Most dictators dig in their heels though. So it would be up to him and those that fight in a coup, or take him to court.

Courts are pretty broken in this country though. So history says that blood shed will unfortunately result from tyranny.

There are a lot of pissed off gun owners out there, just waiting for their cable t.v. to get shut off. Then i think you'll see some focused founding father militias.

I saw a report that there are record numbers forming and training.

Personally i'm a pacifist and don't much care for war or fighting. But it sure is easy to feel the pulse of anger out there.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:22 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,195,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Why? Do you think that 1 man, is more important than the freedom of a whole country/ world.

This man is doing everything he can to undermine the founding principles of freedom.

Signing the NDAA is an act of treason, for a citizen of the US. (tbd).
Good point

Old 03-21-2012, 06:23 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,826,401 times
Quote:

Obama has received pitiful donations from troops.
Link?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:23 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,079,610 times
Quote:
That is laughable. Absolutely hilarious.

Nothing points to this reality.

O'bama has received pitiful donations from troops.

Ron Paul has brought in more than all contenders COMBINED. Including this disgrace of a POTUS.
This isn't true. Do your research. Obama received 3 dollars from people in the armed forces for every 1 dollar McCain received from people in the armed forces. You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. Look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies