Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 09:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

I guess one would have to understand what happened in Germany to realize it isn't fiction or racist. Is that all you swooners can do in support of your idiot leader is claim racism about everything?? It's pretty pathetic and a disgrace when real racism does rear it's ugly head. You are the problem not the solution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2012, 12:41 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
And why would anyone want to watch the drama crap on Fox news? What a pack of less than intelligent people attempting to pander to the sheep , all the untruths that if said enough times might stick on the wall and then try to pretend it's real news.
Yes I have watched it a few times, just enough to know that the network is a scam . actually, too much of a bad thing can make one sick to your stomach , so, I would warn any of the less informed to take all they say in little doses , better yet, just turn them off. Same goes for your leader and spokesperson good ol Rush Limpbaugh. It's real strange that there are some smart people that are Republicans, so why do they put up with this crap, is a real wonder that they have let the far right wing nuts run the show. I can only guess someone out there finds it all entertaining. There are better things to watch, more entertaining, and more real truth and talk like John Stewart and Ed Shultz.To name a few. Why don't you folks just stop supporting the vert thing that will bury you in the end anyway. Have you all forgot about the Moral Majority ?

Is the CBO OK?

Obamacare's Gross Costs Double to $1.76 Trillion, CBO Projects

Old 03-25-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
You know very little about almost everything. The ignorant statements you make are totally Far right wing crap. Our President has done more in his time in office, so far, than all the eight years your GWB ever did. How would you like to be handed a broken economy , by one the worst leaders in the world, just ask any other civilized County, for the answer. President Obama is on the right track, you would know if you checked out the facts, instead of following the Right wing propaganda ..... And to the Healthcare play out, it is going to take a while. So far what's been put in place the vast majority approves.. If the Dems. Could have got single payer in this bill, we would not be discussing the parts that are yet to be decided. Actually it was the Republicans idea, single payer , too bad they backed up on a good idea.

Reagan was given a broken economy and he fixed it in a couple years by restoring the USD.

With everything bottoming out as he took office, all dummy had to do was cut taxes and spending, then sit back and take credit for the upswing.

You say we're on the right track, but two thirds of Americans disagree.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Very strange post, not sure it belongs in this forum, it sounds a little racial and religious along with some sort of fiction related babble .

The "crackers" reference was OK?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...t23549490.html

Old 03-25-2012, 08:24 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I see you use a Right wing rag for all your info. The CBO can not predict what they do not know. Anyone can find numbers to back-up their agenda. I think the biggest issue is an religious/ States rights issue. Just how many times do we have to go over all this ? Civil Right act ? ( commerce clause rebuttal ).In the end the Federal Government has the final word, all ways will. That is a good thing sure. !! We do not need 50 States enacting their own rules and laws. Our rights as citizens of these United States are entitled to that....I am sure how the Court will rule, prescient is long and detailed...always follows the Interstate commerce act.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
The "crackers" reference was OK?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...t23549490.html
Still do not see what you are talking about ? "crackers" whats that, other than a reference to back water Floridians ? I have never heard anyone say remarks on this were racial or discriminatory. Its like saying someone is a hillbilly, just an expression.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Reagan was given a broken economy and he fixed it in a couple years by restoring the USD.

With everything bottoming out as he took office, all dummy had to do was cut taxes and spending, then sit back and take credit for the upswing.

You say we're on the right track, but two thirds of Americans disagree.
Just watch those numbers change soon. The Country is in a strong come back. Unemployment will drop some , but who knows how long and when ? No one has the answer there. So many of the chronic unemployed have a history of that in their past, and now in their future. The lack of having a skill ( there is now a shortage of skilled workers in the US ) is a generational/ up and down demand. We have gone thru this many times, I know , and so do you. remember the tech demand and the Silicon valley ups and downs ? That should have been a warning right there that people need to find a skill and stick with it, as they do in Germany, it works for them and has for a hundred years or more. I have been a small business man doing business with Companies buying Capital goods , for the last forty years. now retired, My company had the best year in 011 ever, Companies are spending big time, the retail end always follows 8 to 12 months behind.
As to Reagan , we all have our opinions. I am just one of the thousands that think he was a bad president, you are on the other side, and think otherwise. Lets keep this discussion on subject , the economy and healthcare as we now know it to be.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess one would have to understand what happened in Germany to realize it isn't fiction or racist. Is that all you swooners can do in support of your idiot leader is claim racism about everything?? It's pretty pathetic and a disgrace when real racism does rear it's ugly head. You are the problem not the solution.
Are you following an agenda, ? if so , I would like to know what it is. You have several options or you can stand for nothing all the while using talking point remarks , and all for the wrong reasons. If you have a hatred for left wing politics.,well, nothing any of us can say will ever change your mind. If you believe in a better America, and are open to ideas to improve it, then stay tuned, get involved with an open mind and a fair and balanced approach. Working together can and will work, if we all want it to. I am just afraid that there are some out there that have an agenda that's dark and scary and cares little about the 99 per cent , which is most of us.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Still do not see what you are talking about ? "crackers" whats that, other than a reference to back water Floridians ? I have never heard anyone say remarks on this were racial or discriminatory. Its like saying someone is a hillbilly, just an expression.
Now your being plain ________. Not a shock looking at your posts on this thread.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:20 AM

93 posts, read 71,692 times
Obama isn't crowing about anything. He's too busy laughing at the disaster he'll be destroying in a few months.

One imagines Barack is mostly just chillen. He has a lot less campaign work ahead of him than he originally anticipated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies