Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 06:08 AM

4,524 posts, read 4,074,047 times

Advertisements

Would the compassionate conservatives have something in place to help? Its nothing acquired, and its a kid? I'm sure his health care costs are enormous.

Would he not matter since he's outside a uterus?

A Boy Allergic to Food | Anderson Cooper - Yahoo! Shine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 AM

690 posts, read 1,199,149 times
I guess he wouldnt have to face one of obamas 'death panels'?

Old 03-24-2012, 06:26 AM

4,524 posts, read 4,074,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAreaWeatherSummary View Post
I guess he wouldnt have to face one of obamas 'death panels'?
Right, who needs a death panel when you can just be ignored and left to die if you don't have money.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:28 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,365,647 times
The Republican answer would be:

"Gee why didn't your parents shop around for the right health insurance for you?"

Old 03-24-2012, 06:33 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,791,969 times
You liberals are idiots... take a disease that is so rare and present it like it was anything else but incredibly rare.. it makes you look really stupid... did you know that most people with eosinophilic esophagitis aren't that severe like Joshua but no, you take the idiot road and talk before you know anything... The kid eats baby food and applesauce as a result of his condition... what "healthcare" issue are you talking about? Is baby food unaffordable? Are you that blind that you talk out of the wrong end? It seems you guys are getting more and more stupid each day with useless posts..

Old 03-24-2012, 06:33 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,572,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
The Republican answer would be:

"Gee why didn't your parents shop around for the right health insurance for you?"
That was my thought. Just yell PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY a few times and berate the parents for not being prepared to have a child who is very very sick.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 AM

40,931 posts, read 48,987,706 times
He would rely on one of the great charity hospitals to get all kind of great medical assistance at no cost. It would be delivered at a much better price then Govt mandated insurance program which would have limits on what they would pay.

Maybe even a Catholic charity.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:51 AM

6,392 posts, read 5,156,786 times
We already know what the Democrat response is.... Whine about "What would the REPUBLICAN response be".

Now, as for the REPUBLICAN Response,

In MY area, we have CHKD, a children's hospital dedicated to children, (Yes they also will treat adults). They treat you whether or not you have the ability to pay or not, and it's one of the charities I donate to every year, and gladly. I realize that it probably surprises you that people still give to charities, even though you believe it's the job of the government to take the money from you and THEY spend it as they see fit. In truth, that's not the way it should be, the government's job is to protect our borders. It's OUR job to look out for one another.

That response good enough for you?

Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,219,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
We already know what the Democrat response is.... Whine about "What would the REPUBLICAN response be".

Now, as for the REPUBLICAN Response,

In MY area, we have CHKD, a children's hospital dedicated to children, (Yes they also will treat adults). They treat you whether or not you have the ability to pay or not, and it's one of the charities I donate to every year, and gladly. I realize that it probably surprises you that people still give to charities, even though you believe it's the job of the government to take the money from you and THEY spend it as they see fit. In truth, that's not the way it should be, the government's job is to protect our borders. It's OUR job to look out for one another.

That response good enough for you?
....typical liberal whiners,......"It's the CHILDREN"!!!!!!!!!

If all else fails, either play the race card,....or the "it's the children" card.

Liberals and their emotions will never part ways....

Disgusting........

Old 03-24-2012, 07:00 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,835,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He would rely on one of the great charity hospitals to get all kind of great medical assistance at no cost. It would be delivered at a much better price then Govt mandated insurance program which would have limits on what they would pay.

Maybe even a Catholic charity.
Yes, that is what happened 50 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies