Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:23 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It really is hard to tell from the video but I agree he doesn't look like he's been in a major fight in the video.
Really hard to tell? Please visit your eye doctor.

If he had a nose bleed, you would see dark spots on his neatly tucked-in shirt- noses bleed profusely. If he had a gash on his head that either required or "nearly" required sutures, you would see a dressing on his head- or see that horrific gash itself if he was not treated at the scene.

The entire jacket looks pristine too. If he shot Martin during a physical altercation, which would mean at very close range, he would likely also have blood spatter on his apparently pristine clothing- Martin's blood mixed with the blood from his own nose.

No, I am not saying there is not one speck of anything on him, the video does not allow for minute detail, but he looks grossly neat, tucked in, clean, uninjured, and in fine health. That's what I see.

Zimmerman's "story" about his injuries does not match up with what is seen in this video. I'd say he shot Martin from some distance. Do we know the nature/physical area of the entrance and exit wound(s)? Will we ever know since the "police" have been busy making false reports?

Also, even though they had full ID with phone # for Martin, they dubbed him a John Doe, failed to notify the family for some time and wouldn't release the body at the funeral home's request because he was STILL listed as John Doe for 2-3 days, even though they'd had ID since jump street.

This is a BLATANT case of murder IMO, and premeditated at that. Zimmerman was told not to follow Martin. The Sanford "police" (I use the term loosely) were on their way. Martin was apparently walking AWAY from Zimmerman (reports say Zimmerman followed Martin). Martin was no imminent threat to Zorro- er Zimmerman- and was not in the act of doing ANYTHING to endanger Zimmerman or anyone else.

Is any of this computing yet?

Old 03-28-2012, 07:23 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
It is clear from the video that both Zimmerman and the cops are lying. No visible wounds on head or nose, not even redness or puffiness in the facial area. There is not a single drop of blood on his clothes and the supposed grass stains on his back are not there. I suspect this is why the cops let him leave still wearing his clothes, they knew that if anyone else ever saw them, Zimmerman's BS story falls apart very quickly. I bet one of the first things that murderous scumbag did was destroy those clothes.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Absolutely disgusting to be cheering for a Rodney King style riot in the streets....

Lets remember what happened during those riots...
People in Florida won't let Riots happen California style. They will protect their homes, property and family.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:25 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This video is irrelevant....it's new to you and me....but it has no bearing on the actual investigation. Why would it?
Exactly... now we have liberals calling the police officers liars because they said Zimmerman was bleeding... do you know who was there and who wasn't? The police officers were there and all these idiot liberals weren't... and now the liberals "know" the answer... so the question is... who is the idiot...

Old 03-28-2012, 07:25 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This video is irrelevant....it's new to you and me....but it has no bearing on the actual investigation. Why would it?
Maybe because it is painfully obvious that this guy was not involved in any kind of altercation.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Just to be clear, it wasnt about defending anyone accept giving him the right to an investigation and possible grand jury or trial.

If there is no plausible explanation for what we dont see in this video, we have far bigger problems than Zimmerman's story. We would have a majorly corrupt police department which damages this entire country and could very well result in violence in the streets. This could get extremely ugly.

Bucs, please read the post that seogorilla posted to me, and my response somewhat later. Small towns are very different; the poor can't buy justice and the wealthy are choking on their privelege. The conduct of this PD is emblematic of far too many communities in America. Major kudos to you for your honesty and decency. I see that Zimmerman's advocates are noticably absent now.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
Like I said, I think the kid probably socked him in the nose but I am not buying this "he came up from behind and jumped me" crap. It doesn't make sense and if something doesn't make sense, it isn't true. You don't tell your girlfriend on the phone some strange dude is following you and then run to get away from him only to come back and confront him when he is walking away. You either keep running or you hide until he leaves or you knock on a door and beg help. I think either the kid decided he could not escape in an unfamiliar area- he was a visitor there after all- and quit running and when Zimmerman caught up with him the kid probably socked him in the nose. I would have too. Nobody has explained how the police say Zimmerman "had grass stains" on his shirt yet he says Martin "beat his head into the concrete". Either you were on the grass or you were on the concrete. It doesn't work both ways. We have courts to sort out the the truth from the fiction and I believe they will get to the bottom of it either way.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:29 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Exactly... now we have liberals calling the police officers liars because they said Zimmerman was bleeding... do you know who was there and who wasn't? The police officers were there and all these idiot liberals weren't... and now the liberals "know" the answer... so the question is... who is the idiot...

First of all, the investigation just started from scratch again. The one done by the Sanford PD is irrelevent. If we have liberals calling police officers liars, we have conservatives that are aroused by the thought of some lame getting away with murdering a black teenager even if it means letting a police department - the ones who should protect and serve lying, covering and doing evil.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:30 PM

1,332 posts, read 994,777 times
Personally I am staying out of this with an opinion. I say that if the facts vear out that Zimmerman shot him in cold blood, then he should be prosecuted....If it shows that Martin attacked him and was smashing his head on the sidewalk etc....then it's a justifiable shooting.

I see no sense in people making judgements based on things we have no way of knowing. The blacks and most liberals have already decided based on RACE...I call that RACISM in it's purest form.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:31 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Really hard to tell? Please visit your eye doctor.

If he had a nose bleed, you would see dark spots on his neatly tucked-in shirt- noses bleed profusely. If he had a gash on his head that either required or "nearly" required sutures, you would see a dressing on his head- or see that horrific gash itself if he was not treated at the scene.

The entire jacket looks pristine too. If he shot Martin during a physical altercation, which would mean at very close range, he would likely also have blood spatter on his apparently pristine clothing- Martin's blood mixed with the blood from his own nose.

No, I am not saying there is not one speck of anything on him, the video does not allow for minute detail, but he looks grossly neat, tucked in, clean, uninjured, and in fine health. That's what I see.

Zimmerman's "story" about his injuries does not match up with what is seen in this video. I'd say he shot Martin from some distance. Do we know the nature/physical area of the entrance and exit wound(s)? Will we ever know since the "police" have been busy making false reports?

Also, even though they had full ID with phone # for Martin, they dubbed him a John Doe, failed to notify the family for some time and wouldn't release the body at the funeral home's request because he was STILL listed as John Doe for 2-3 days, even though they'd had ID since jump street.

This is a BLATANT case of murder IMO, and premeditated at that. Zimmerman was told not to follow Martin. The Sanford "police" (I use the term loosely) were on their way. Martin was apparently walking AWAY from Zimmerman (reports say Zimmerman followed Martin). Martin was no imminent threat to Zorro- er Zimmerman- and was not in the act of doing ANYTHING to endanger Zimmerman or anyone else.

Is any of this computing yet?
Good points all. Shooting a guy in the chest who is right on top of you would probably suggest that you would have a lot of the victim's blood on you. Mostly because it is more than likely that the body would have fallen on you,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies