Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Maybe because it is painfully obvious that this guy was not involved in any kind of altercation.
Even Zimmerman's defenders will have to be honest and admit that there is no way he looks like he was just involved in a fight for his life. From that video it appears to me that he must have shot Trayvon from at least a short distance away. There is no possible way the person in that video just participated in any kind of close contact fighting.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
He's certainly not the 250lbs we keep hearing from the Trayvon defenders.
Wasn't it the police that reported that Zimmerman was 250?

Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Personally I am staying out of this with an opinion. I say that if the facts vear out that Zimmerman shot him in cold blood, then he should be prosecuted....If it shows that Martin attacked him and was smashing his head on the sidewalk etc....then it's a justifiable shooting.

I see no sense in people making judgements based on things we have no way of knowing. The blacks and most liberals have already decided based on RACE...I call that RACISM in it's purest form.

Okay, I get it, That's racism, but the racism where people get murderd and the culrpit lies while the PD covers it up doesn't matter. The racism that gives white on black racists lots of air time and not black on white racism matters, but the racism that gives little missing white kids lots of air time and missing white kids little to none doesn't...I see.

10,655 posts, read 18,659,073 times
I've seen someone with a broken nose, unfortunately, from the time it happened, to the ER, to home.

Even after being cleaned up at the ER, his nose swelled up immediately and the blood started pooling under his eyes right away... you'd be able to tell that in the video if it was the case.

And what about the supposed gash on his head that almost required stitches? Even if he was cleaned up, there would definitely be at least a bandage.

14,204 posts, read 12,276,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Do we know at what point in the process this is? Had been cleaned up?

To Kill A Mockingbird presents a good reason to ask "is it not possible?"
That's what i'm wondering as well as they did say he refused to go to the hospital so you have to assume some care was taken.

5,767 posts, read 5,013,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
The paramedics obviously cleaned him up.
Wrong. Paramedics don't wash you up and launder your clothes. The report says that Trayvon was shot in the chest; had Zimmerman been close to him, clenched in a fight as he claimed, he'd be covered with
blood spatter. EMTs wipe the affected areas with Betadine solution which leaves distinctive orange areas, stitch you up and that's about it. No bandages? No blood? No wet clothing with obvious grass stains? This blows the whole narrative out of the water.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:36 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
He didn't go to the hospital before being questioned by the police. There are articles all over the internet that will substantiate that. If he had a broken nose and his head was banged against the pavement repeatedly, he should have at least gotten a band aid from EMT..We have yet to see pictures of Trayvon's body and the bruises he may or may not have. I am not surprised that the usuals are skeptical of this but had no issues stating that Trayvon was the agressor over and over again as if it were fact when there is no evidence, other than words to back that up.
Are you serious ? Really ? You want to see pictures of his body ?

9,855 posts, read 11,926,861 times
Some of you amaze me. Trayvon was running away from Zimmerman. We know this from Zimmermans own mouth. "He's running away...huff huff," "Are you following him??" "Yeah.." "We don't need you to do that..." Self defense is a stretch. It isn't surprising that Zimmerman would use such a pithy defense. Its all he's got... what's he going to say? I don't know what happened everything just went black and when I came back to myself he was dead on the ground? Zimmerman has protections against self-incrimination but they don't protect from civil judgments. However if he could get off on Stand your ground it would help him immensely in a civil trial. So I don't blame Zimmerman one bit for trying to save his sorry ass. I blame everyone who buys his story. It reeks. If it had happened the other way around Martins GF would be herself behind bars as a material witness. Her cell phone would be impounded as would Martins.

H

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Btw, that last bit of the video at the end, Zimmerman definitely looks like a white hispanic (not that it matters).

Old 03-28-2012, 07:37 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,848,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
First of all, the investigation just started from scratch again. The one done by the Sanford PD is irrelevent. If we have liberals calling police officers liars, we have conservatives that are aroused by the thought of some lame getting away with murdering a black teenager even if it means letting a police department - the ones who should protect and serve lying, covering and doing evil.
Huh? The Sanford Police Department and Zimmerman got together one night and decided that they would together kill a 17-year old kid... you liberals are smart... the investigation just started from scratch again? Huh? There isn't that much evidence to go over, you have to be the world stupidest person to not be able to go over the evidence in one day... they went over the evidence and it didn't show anything, now the they are going over the evidence into further detail to see if they missed anything... which means they don't have a thing... I think it is amazing that someone thinks they have better vision on a low resolution video camera AFTER leaving the investigation scene than a police officer AT the investigation scene with clear vision and line of sight... really you people only making yourself look more stupid... the PD had ZERO interest in Zimmerman than to lie for him... makes anyone saying otherwise to look real stupid...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies