Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lacerations should always be treated with stitches... Do you know if he was handcuffed before or after he cleaned himself (and if he did or not)? So you telling me a fight breaks out and one person is shot and there would always be obvious injury to the other person? Fear for your life doesn't mean beaten to an inch of your life... in fact, you don't even have to have ANY injuries in order to "fear for your lilfe" since that is a state of mind...

I am not mad... I am disappointed at how people can jump to the wrong conclusions and gone on and on and on and try to make up stuff that doesn't even make sense..... video is only caught in that specific place and that specific time... it doesn't talk to you to tell you what happened before... I am not justifying the shooting, what I am pointing out is poor conclusions from rhetoric rather than evidence... is this video even evidence? Is the prosecutor even going to use it? If not, then how in the world did it become "evidence" for the public community...

This is as much hooey as your claims about Betadine wearing to a "pale yellow" within an hour or two. Deep lacerations of the head would have resulted in stitches, and that would have been evident even in this video.
For lesser injuries, butterfly bandages are preferred. Zimmerman's father gave an interview saying that George had had the back of his head beaten against concrete. He doesn't even have a "strawberry," much less
stitches, butterfly strips or a bandage if that was the case. There is no
rhetoric involved in video; you see the people just as they are. Zimmerman had no broken nose, no wounds on the back of his head, no
blood-splattered clothing. That dead child lay in the morgue for three days as a John Doe even though the police listed his name and DOB on the police report. Is there no shame?

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
So the Sanford PD and Zimmerman are being exposed for what they are. There are no grass stains, no blood on the back of his head and nothing coming from his nose...Trayvon Martin was murdered in cold blood.

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News
Maybe he's like Wolverine from X-Men and heals very rapidly

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyyo View Post
In the 911 tapes, a lady who saw them, said that she saw a man with a white shirt on top of another person and that he had just shot him. Remember if you heard the 911 calls, that Zimmerman stated that Trayvon had on a dark gray hoodie. Now, Zimmerman is claiming that Trayvon was on top of him beating him. But, how was Trayvon on top when the lady clearly stated this and was terrified when she saw the man in the white shirt (Zimmerman) on top of the other person (Trayvon) and then shot him? What other evidence is really needed?

This is the problem, the conflicting information. One witness says that Treyvon was on top, the other says Zimmerman was. One says that they heard Zimmerman calling "help" another says that she believed it was a "young boys voice" but yet Zimmerman says that it was his. However the female witness says that a officer "corrected" her during an interview. All that--and yet no arrest.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:07 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
He is a citizen of the USA he can confront anyone he likes verbally. That's why panhandlers are free to pester you for money.
He does so at his own risk. As I said, after dark if some strange man approaches me on the street, I am going to assume he means evil and that my life is in jeporady and I will act accordingly. I don't give a rat's ass why he is approaching me whether he is the self appointed neighborhood cop or a panhandler. There is at least a 50% chance he will get shot.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Well, for starters, why would Sandford police need to see a video when they're the ones who saw him in flesh in blood...in person...as they processed him?

Exactly....so why would the video be relevant to them?
It wouldn't be relevant to them. But, they've proven that they are up to some underhanded tricks, so it's relevant to the public and the DA...a non-biased DA, of course.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:11 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post

Zimmerman was the Neighborhood Watch and as part of the duty is to confront strangers within the community... the facts are the PD dispatch can say whatever they want, the reason they say what they say is because of liability... if you are chasing a KNOWN fugitive, you know what they say? Don't do it... if you are chasing someone who just got kidnapped in a car, you know what they say? Don't do it... if you saw a murder and chased after that person, you know what they say? Don't do it... do you get the picture? What Zimmerman does has no bearing on what the dispatcher says.. disobeying the dispatcher is not a crime and its not mandatory... Zimmerman may have been the aggressor but that is exactly what a Neighborhood Watch is suppose to do... confront strangers in the community... what happens afterward is not clear since no complete testimony has been released...
Zimmerman was a self-appointed vigilante, not part of any organized neighborhood watch.

I was listening to an interview with a guy who IS part of a Neighborhood Watch and he said they are NOT armed as part of their duties (although that doesn't stop them having their own personal weapons - it's just not part of the NW program) and they do NOT confront (or, as in the case of Zimmerman, hunt down and kill), that their job is simply to observe and call law enforcement if they feel it's necessary.

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
How is it not relevant? On the scene the cop said he was bleeding from the nose and had lacerations on the back of his head. There is no way there are an semblance of lacerations on his head in that video.

Why is it relevant? There is no proof other than WRITTEN testimony about the "damage" done to Zimmerman (from his own mouth) when he was being "pummeled", "beaten to a pulp", "attacked from behind" etc. This video shows a man with ZERO injuries on the back of his head which could only occur if he on his back.

I think this video came from the Drug Cop who thought he was full of crap but was pushed aside once Homicide showed up.

This is the only non written evidence we have seen so far. Photographic evidence is always taken at the scene of any death in any jurisdiction any area of the country. I am not a criminal law pro or a cop but show me somewhere it's not done (Sanford, FL only matters now really) but show me a police jurisdiction where photos are not taken after a shooting.

This is admissible. This is much more damaging that text and typing and this is going to spark outrage.
You guys act like this was some previously unknown cellphone footage that is damning to Zimmerman. It was shot at the police station....this is not new news to them! Its new to YOU....its NOT new to them. Why would it be? They saw the man in person! Why would a videotape of the man they saw in person....that they brought in in handcuffs...... be groundbreaking to the investigation? Somehow routine station surveillance is more important to the investigation that actualy seeing, talking, debriefing the guy? LOL

What could they possibly learn from that video that they didn't already know? Makes no sense.

3,128 posts, read 6,534,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Maybe he's like Wolverine from X-Men and heals very rapidly
lmfao

The video shows he is fine. No bruises, no bleeding and walking fine, doesn't look like he is in pain at all.

OWNED

Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,534,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Zimmerman was a self-appointed vigilante, not part of any organized neighborhood watch.

I was listening to an interview with a guy who IS part of a Neighborhood Watch and he said they are NOT armed as part of their duties (although that doesn't stop them having their own personal weapons - it's just not part of the NW program) and they do NOT confront (or, as in the case of Zimmerman, hunt down and kill), that their job is simply to observe and call law enforcement if they feel it's necessary.
Hence the key world WATCH...not KILL.

Its Neighborhood WATCH not Neighborhood KILL

28 year old needs to move out of mommas house killing people...

Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,335,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Doesn't look goof for ole George! Better get used to those cuffs...I wonder...is FL a death penalty state?
He shouldn't get the death penalty. I believe this let's them off the hook as the death is fast. I think putting him behind bars for the rest of his life is the best move. Other inmates will find out what he did and well he'll get roughed up quite a bit and good thing.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies