Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
This may be the answer:

[url=http://bossip.com/563626/suspect-did-george-zimmermans-florida-magistrate-judge-father-help-keep-him-out-of-jail-after-killing-trayvon-martin-43081/]George Zimmerman has a retired Florida judge for a father that may have helped him stay out of jail on several occasions | Bossip[/url]
Actually, he isn't a Florida judge. He was a Supreme Court Magistrate for the Commonwealth of Virginia, so maybe he has connections. Also, his mother was the Deputy Clerk of Courts for over 20 years. Here is Zimmerman's application to join the police academy with this information.

[url]http://www.scribd.com/heidi_vries/d/87064208-George-Zimmerman%E2%80%99s-application-for-the-Citizens-Police-Academy-in-2008[/url]

I don't want to assume anything, but it does sound as if Zimmerman has gotten away with a lot, plus he has a concealed weapons license, but I don't know enough about Florida gun permits.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:07 AM

37,882 posts, read 41,956,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_rep View Post
the blacks and most liberals have already decided based on race...i call that racism in it's purest form.
lol

Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
This is according to George Zimmerman, who has every reason to lie. I was accidentally knocked down in a store, and the very first thing the paramedics did was check for head injuries. Zimmerman was not taken to a hospital but he claims his head was bashed into the ground over and over again. In the latest police video released, Zimmerman is walking around very steadily without assistance. I am not a police video expert, but I see no injuries at all, not even blood on his shirt. How can he say he was beaten so badly that he feared for his life?

I assume all of this will come out when there is a trial. However, Zimmerman should not be walking around free after shooting an unarmed teenager to death.
No you are wrong, 911 has Zimmerman on recordings saying that the person of interest (Trayvon) ran away and that he lost him.

Zimmerman head supposedly on the ground a few times. I think the Paramedics probably have a statement already on file regarding any lacerations or blood they had to wipe away and from where.
His nose was broken first thing.
And oh yeah, at least two witnesses saw Trayvon beating the hell out of Zimmerman as Zimmerman cried out for help. The witness John told Trayvon to stop, but there was no reply.

Somebody just died and Zimmerman without a lawyer went to the police station to cooperate. I think he was probably a little off of normal after having the head beaten and nose broken though.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Actually, he isn't a Florida judge. He was a Supreme Court Magistrate for the Commonwealth of Virginia, so maybe he has connections. Also, his mother was the Deputy Clerk of Courts for over 20 years. Here is Zimmerman's application to join the police academy with this information.

George Zimmerman

I don't want to assume anything, but it does sound as if Zimmerman has gotten away with a lot, plus he has a concealed weapons license, but I don't know enough about Florida gun permits.

I love Bossip, which is Black Gossip. Go look of the White Folks section, but THEY ARE NOT RACIST.
We all know lots of gossip rags with BLACK FOLK sections right? No? Oh I guess they are racist as hell then. :-)

Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Don't be silly. Zimmerman used the words "Gort Klaatu Barata Nicto" and was taken to a spacecraft where his wounds were healed. Nothing to joke about, but I cannot see anybody not shocked or disgusted by what the video revealed.
no zimmerman is a werewolf..or vampire..you know they heal fast! and its amazing how there is all this evidence and no warrant for an arrest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Zimmerman's father is speaking for his son. He claims that Trayvon Martin went for Zimmerman's gun and said something like "you're going to die tonight". All of this allegedly took place within the 1 minute that Trayvon ended the call with his girflriend and got shot to death. I know that fights don't last long, but I can't see him staying on the phone with the girl, attacking Zimmerman from the back and getting shot a minute later.
did he also say "thug life" before he shot..?! lmfao god zimmerman can't lie worth a *bleep*

Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The next thing is the relationship between Zimmermans parents and the States Attorney. I see Dad has surfaced on Fox """News""" with another version of what his son told him happened
Well, in defense of his father, he's trying to save his son's life. However, he is not a witness so what he tells Fox his son told him is totally irrelevant.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:21 AM

409 posts, read 254,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
And a very clean shirt for someone who'd been in a "life or death" struggle. No blood from a broken nose, no blood from a lethal chest wound, no blood from the back of his head being beaten on the concrete sidewalk. Interesting, huh?
He probably changed his clothes before the police and paramedics came.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:22 AM

409 posts, read 254,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Zimmerman's father is speaking for his son. He claims that Trayvon Martin went for Zimmerman's gun and said something like "you're going to die tonight". All of this allegedly took place within the 1 minute that Trayvon ended the call with his girflriend and got shot to death. I know that fights don't last long, but I can't see him staying on the phone with the girl, attacking Zimmerman from the back and getting shot a minute later.

Yes it could happen that quickly when adrenaline is flowing.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
in other news today!! 56 slaughtered in syria, 450 women raped, 34 kiled in car accidents, suicide bomber blows up 23 poor souls in iraq, six people were beat up by tsa agents, govenment just got bigger today, this months deficit will break last months record.. just saying

ohh!!! dang it, i almost forgot. lindsay lohan says she will pose full nude for hussler magizine for only $19.99
True, but this thread isn't about those stories. I think this story is very important, because someone needs to explain what happened now that a video showing Zimmerman walking around uninjured. Maybe in the future, police will do a better job of handling the killing of an unarmed teenager.

In defense of the Sanford police, however, Chris Serino who was the lead investigator, did want to arrest Zimmerman. So, although I've mentioned past injustices in Sanford, it looks as if the Sanford Police Dept has been criticized very harshly when its hands were tied. I still don't think they handled the investigation well, but the State Attorney was the person who decided there wasn't enough evidence for an arrest.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:32 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
He probably changed his clothes before the police and paramedics came.
didn't know that arrested people get to change their clothes on their own..amazing..tell me more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies